This Week’s Castanet Forum Adventure

A potpourri of off-topics.
TJSmith
Übergod

This Week’s Castanet Forum Adventure

Post by TJSmith »

It’s an adventure that started at a Motel off highway 33 where multiple syringes were used before being flushed down the toilet and hid under the sink. At $29/night it’s a nice benefit attached to a quality room rental. Plus they have a pool and hot tub there, I’ll be going back!

The high is so good, so I thought, why not steal a car? Luckily for me there was a truck nearby and the bonus, it came with a free piano in the back. I think to myself, maybe Elton John travels like this. I started driving to the Downtown core by way of Kelowna’s highly effective HOV lane which would surely save me 20 seconds in travel time.

While driving along the HOV lane, despite being so high, I managed to avoid all of the flying poo and the distracted cabbie who was eating his Triple O burger with a fork while texting on his phone and playing bejeweled.

I have about 10 kilos of fentanyl on me but who cares if I get busted, because the judges here will give me bail and then I can takeoff for a few months until my co-accused “Rae Rae” gets her case dropped.

Strange, while driving I haven’t seen any street sweepers. This makes me sad as dust is everywhere and it impacts my respiratory system. But thankfully this stolen truck has a full tank of gas so I don’t have to stop and pay the $5.49/litre. How high will the price of gas go anyway?!

Random thought: Damn you Basran!

While parking by the Sails, I see a baby in trouble so I grab it and start running. I’m a hero! People redirect me, but whatever, it’s time for a skinny dip in the lake anyway before the police drive me back to my motel room.

I love this town!
alanjh595
Banned

Re: This Week’s Castanet Forum Adventure

Post by alanjh595 »

You forgot the baby snatching.
Bring back the LIKE button.
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pieinthei »

Too good! "AWESOME".. this thread is worth keeping, for entertainment value.. much better than the bickering room
:130:
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Start a weekly column. Or better yet, daily, as there is so MUCH enjoyment in the Belly of the Beast

Good post! :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I stole a bike today from a boy, he mistakenly thought it should go in the school lock up
But I have enough crack in me that no lock can keep me out and in the mean time
I thought I'd show some elderly woman what I really thought of her generation by
giving her a ride up Bear Creek main, to :cuss: decency and all, who needs 911 if she fell and hurt herself,
I'm sure she'll vouch for my crackhead brain since we're "family" and all.
Thank God for cheap motels, I think I'll rent that room again tonight because I know my needle stash is there.
Is there a nearby restaurant I can break into tonight in case I get hungry?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

TerriJ73 wrote:It’s an adventure that started at a Motel off highway 33 where multiple syringes were used before being flushed down the toilet and hid under the sink. At $29/night it’s a nice benefit attached to a quality room rental. Plus they have a pool and hot tub there, I’ll be going back!

Would have been a great letter to the editor in the Courier.
I am not wealthy but I am rich

Return to “Grab Bag”