Where are they?

A potpourri of off-topics.
BoB76
Guru

Where are they?

Post by BoB76 »

Got thinking of some old posters and started to wonder about them. Struts, jo, Britter, bsuds, motthopple, flamingfingers where are they now? Above or below ground?
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
BoB76
Guru

Re: Where are they?

Post by BoB76 »

Fluffy
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

BoB76 wrote:Got thinking of some old posters and started wonder about them. Struts, jo, Britter, bsuds, motthopple, flamingfingers where are they now? Above or below ground?

Struts last posted Dec 2008
Jo last posted May 2016
Britter last posted Jan 2008
Bsuds is still here posting
motthopple last visited Dec 2012
flamingfingers is still here posting

Who knows which side of the ground those not posting are on BoB76
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

GordonH wrote:Britter last posted Jan 2008

last post by BriTer was Mar 23rd, 2019 @ 7:31 pm
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

About 2 weeks ago I was driving along and I thought about you, BoB76 and was wondering how you were doing! Figured you were in the midst of the busy parenting years and driving kiddos to and fro. Struts got evicted. Then came back under various new names and managed to get himself put on time-outs and then finally got banished. Don't know what happened to him. He could be below ground now...a victim of the speeding drivers in the Rutland/Springvalley areas...
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.

Return to “Grab Bag”