Costco moving to Leckie Road

A potpourri of off-topics.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Costco moving to Leckie Road

Post by the truth »

OKkayak wrote:Speaking of Costco:

is there a reason why they do not have changing room at costco ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:is there a reason why they do not have changing room at costco ?

Probably multiple reasons but theft would be a concern and someone would need to replace clothing to the bins. No need for change rooms when the return policy is so good.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
the truth wrote:is there a reason why they do not have changing room at costco ?

Probably multiple reasons but theft would be a concern and someone would need to replace clothing to the bins. No need for change rooms when the return policy is so good.

yes imo they have the best return policy out there by a mile
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

cv23 wrote:
Urban Cowboy wrote:Before I migrated to the Costco Pharmacy for my prescriptions, the last pharmacy charged me $11 dispensing fee for every item, while at Costco it's $4, so a $7 dollar saving on each item and for a while I had 7 prescriptions so one months worth saves $49. So you see it doesn't take long to cover the membership fee with ones savings.

You don't need a membership to use the Costco pharmacy so shouldn't really consider pharmacy savings there as savings against a membership

Yes, its illegal to require a membership to sell prescriptions. You also don't get the 2% off if you are a Premium Member. The dispensing fee is $4.49, not $4.00.

As I've said, if you've got continuing prescriptions have your doctor fax the prescription to the online Costco in Richmond. If you don't need them right away, have the MD's office indicate to hold them.

Go on line, order what you need, it will be delivered to your door in about 3 days.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “Grab Bag”