Halloween Night 2022 (changed from '19)

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Halloween Night 2022 (changed from '19)

Post by Queen K »

Fewest kids ever this year for us.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I noticed two things in other people's facebook posts. Adult Treats. Of the alcoholic variety.

One house had adult "shots" of Baileys etc.
Another one offered Fireball shots.
Another post showed a mix bowl full of beer.

Undecided on this.

For one thing, should adults supervising their kids be drinking at night on Halloween Night? One hand, can't adults keep off the sauce for one lousy evening to be adults for their kids, present for their kids? It's for the kids, right? And do you really want alcohol on your breath if anything goes wrong? Serious question there bud.

OR,

Please post your address in advance so I can borrow someone's kids. Or who needs kids, I'll just dress up in my Princess outfit and be there.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

We had close to 30, I think. A record for us :130:
I haven't failed until I quit.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

365 by the end of the night (8 pm). One for every day of the year. Wow, you guys in Kelowna don't have many children, eh?

I'm joking about that because when we lived one street below us we only had 20 or so. For some reason kids think everyone up here is rich with candy.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Glacier wrote: Nov 2nd, 2022, 9:15 am For some reason kids think everyone up here is rich with candy.
Glacier wrote: Nov 2nd, 2022, 9:15 am 365 by the end of the night (8 pm). One for every day of the year.
I'm thinking they know now :130:
I am not wealthy but I am rich
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Decorated to the 10th degree....ZERO ! :135:
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

dirtybiker wrote: Nov 6th, 2022, 12:19 pm Decorated to the 10th degree....ZERO ! :135:
So, plenty of sugary stuff all to yourself, DB. There’s pleasures in living off the beaten path.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Grab Bag”