Super Bowl Champ Pays It Forward

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Super Bowl Champ Pays It Forward

Post by oneh2obabe »

Paying it forward big time. He paid the adoption fee for a dog every time his team won during the regular season - 15 wins = 15 dogs so decided he had to up the ante for the Super Bowl.

The Kansas City Chiefs had a lot to celebrate on Sunday night after they defeated the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl 31-20. And defensive tackle Derrick Nnadi decided he wanted to celebrate in his own way.

If you’re a dog lover, you’re probably going to want to run to Missouri right now. To celebrate the big win, Nnadi decided to pay off the adoption fees for more than 100 dogs so that dog lovers everywhere can give these deserving creatures a home.

That’s right, Nnadi has made every single dog at the KC Pet Project animal shelter, a non-profit shelter in Kansas City, free to adopt. That saves families an average of around $150 per dog.

https://tiphero.com/super-bowl-champ-he ... xdWjIkfOpI

838.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Super Bowl Champ Pays It Forward

Post by Bsuds »

That's great but I do hope the adopters all can afford everything else that goes with owning a pet.
I might look normal but believe me, I talk to animals and wait for them to reply.
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Super Bowl Champ Pays It Forward

Post by 1791 »

Bsuds wrote:That's great but I do hope the adopters all can afford everything else that goes with owning a pet.

Pretty sure the dogs will be happy to be out of a kill shelter . Even if it only lasts 2 weeks

Return to “Grab Bag”