Moochi - fluffy mini cow

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Moochi - fluffy mini cow

Post by oneh2obabe »

Choosing the right pet can be a daunting task. Do you go for a manageable hamster that will only live around three years or a loyal and energetic dog that you'll love for 15? Perhaps you're more of a cat person, but your partner prefers exotic pets like snakes and lizards?

The truth is there is no "perfect" choice when it comes to choosing a pet ... until now.

If you've ever thought you'd love a cow as a pet but found their large size to be rather off-putting, then let me introduce you to the adorable mini cow.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
bb49
Guru

Re: Moochi - fluffy mini cow

Post by bb49 »

Can they be milked? :D
More important, do they give off a lot of methane and other gases? :panic:
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

bb49 wrote:Can they be milked? :D
More important, do they give off a lot of methane and other gases? :panic:

cow1
/kou/
noun
a fully grown female animal of a domesticated breed of ox, kept to produce milk or beef.
"a dairy cow

I grew up on a farm and milked a LOT of cows, but none of them possessed the physical characteristics of a 'HE'!!
Chill
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

Heffer means young female cow that hasn't calf
Cow means female cattle
Bull means male cattle... Steer means fixed (snip) male cattle
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
oldtrucker
Guru

Post by oldtrucker »

Hate to be the buzzkill, It may be cute, but unless it has brain surgery, it might get way get more aggressive the older it gets. It will eventually start acting like a full size if not already. It could decide it doesn't like a situation while out for a walk on the leash and totally lose it, and start headbutting whatever it decides deserves it.
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catsumi »

Maybe do a follow-up in 365 days.

Bet it will still be a cuddling cutie.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill

Return to “Grab Bag”