Running out of things to do in lockdown? Fear not.

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Running out of things to do in lockdown? Fear not.

Post by oneh2obabe »

Just don't try putting it together if you have cats ... they love hiding a few pieces.

Kodak has just launched the world’s largest puzzle, bound to offer hours (if not days) of entertainment.

The new puzzle has a staggering 51,300 pieces and takes up 16.47 sq metres, once completed.

What’s more, the pieces weigh 18.5kg in total.

The puzzle represents 27 different ‘wonders of the world’, including the the Statue of Liberty in New York, London’s Tower Bridge and Machu Picchu in Peru. Impressively, every ‘wonder of the world’ is an individual 1,900-piece puzzle on its own – coming in at 39in x 24in.

After each one is put together, they can then be placed to form the super-puzzle.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/17/kodak-br ... -12572637/

Kodak.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Re: Running out of things to do in lockdown? Fear not.

Post by GordonH »

Or challenge yourself to a interesting puzzle.
https://www.amazon.com/slp/hardest-puzz ... bd4qjsc3h7
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

Every weekend for the past month we've been having cooking challenges, from coast to coast. Various family members, the ones who can cook, slug it out in the kitchens, on Snapchat and Messenger.
Sometimes tberes too much wine involved. :biggrin:

This weekend some are pushing for routine. :200:
Last weekend it was pasta. Homemade of course. We had ravioli.
The first challenge was foccacia bread.

And the winners? It's always the judges. I. E., the ones who don't cook.
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

I don't even have room for a 2000 piece, I can't imagine 51,300. :200: :200: :200:

Return to “Grab Bag”