WalMart Stores

A potpourri of off-topics.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: WalMart Stores

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

I look at some of these self-checkouts and get the feeling that I'm working for the company, and not getting paid. :200:

There's a Shoppers that I visit often and most of the time customers are waiting to deal with a real person. Seldom see them at the "dumb" cashier.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I look at some of these self-checkouts and get the feeling that I'm working for the company, and not getting paid. :200:
After loading the purchases onto checkout conveyer, and dash to other end to take care of payment while trying to pack groceries at same time (cashier filing her nails like Princess Grace), I too feel like I am being underpaid to shop there.

Wait. We soon will be restocking the bloody shelves.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 15th, 2021, 8:35 pm Wait. We soon will be restocking the bloody shelves.
Not a bad idea cause then they might be full instead of half empty like the Kelowna store!

They never have everything we are looking for.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I never see the self CO being cleaned. I don't use them.
As for the "shoppers" getting the on line orders together - slow as snails. Good gig
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

bet there will be a huge increase in theft if they decide to go full self check out..there's no way they can watch everyone with full carts of groceries..
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

normaM wrote: Jun 16th, 2021, 6:13 am As for the "shoppers" getting the on line orders together - slow as snails. Good gig
I think they must have a speed test for hiring. If you move faster than a dead Snail you won't get hired.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Grab Bag”