Mystery item

A potpourri of off-topics.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Mystery item

Post by Catsumi »

13FB60C0-F0A8-4C0A-96A1-5F1730562471.jpeg
3266F5C2-FE74-4199-8408-37A0A3CFCFE2.jpeg

I was housecleaning my kitchen today when I pulled this gadget out from under a cupboard, left behind by previous owner.
Anyone know what it is and its use? Possibly a gadget from the stove that she never used, (Maybe for Yorkshire puddings?]. Holds about 1-1/2 to 2 cups if filled to top.
Top and underside shown, racks are attached to cups
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
PoplarSoul
Guru

Re: Mystery item

Post by PoplarSoul »

I google.
Popover pan.

"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

PoplarSoul hit then nail on the head but you can also use it for Yorkshire Puddings. Works like a charm for both. Do believe that's about the only type pan I don't have clogging up my pantries. Found the jumbo muffin tin works fine.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^

Haha. Always wondered how those were made.

A popover pan. Good grief, not once in my long life have I had a popover. Will look up recipe and give it a whirl. It sure is sturdily built and looks like it was never used
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Check your PM.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Ha, I thought Plumbus was some type of sex toy
I am a firm believer you should hide something kinda odd in every place you move out of so the new people get a surprise
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

normaM wrote: Dec 9th, 2021, 2:13 pm Ha, I thought Plumbus was some type of sex toy
I am a firm believer you should hide something kinda odd in every place you move out of so the new people get a surprise
I almost spit my coffee out. Plumbus! A sex toy. :smt045
That's quite the imagination you have there Norma. :biggrin:
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “Grab Bag”