Do you know anyone who's had a Near-Death Experience?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
NDEStories

Do you know anyone who's had a Near-Death Experience?

Post by NDEStories »

I'm looking for people who would like to share their stories. Currently, I will be doing interviews in the Okanagan area of people who have had near-death experiences or similar experiences ( Transformative spiritual experiences, Divine intervention, Deathbed Vision, etc )

I would also be interested in interviewing those in the health profession, of course, it is optional if you'd like to do an interview anonymously with just audio, or a video interview, as privacy is a top priority in that setting.

Interviews will be paid as well for your time.
The interviews will be uploaded to youtube on a channel with 100,000 subscribers.

If you are interested or know someone who has a story to share you can send a brief description of your story to [email protected] or you can send me a message here. Not all stories will be accepted for interviews.

Looking forward to hearing them!
capleton
Board Meister

Re: Do you know anyone who's had a Near-Death Experience?

Post by capleton »

What do you think NDE's are evidence of?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: Do you know anyone who's had a Near-Death Experience?

Post by 1nick »

I went through a serious illness a few years ago and went in for a life altering surgery. I spent about a week in hospital after the surgery, then sent home. About a week later I was taken back to hospital by ambulance, I had sepsis due to the surgery.
It was touch and go there for awhile, in and out of consciousness. I remember people floating around my bed, a lot of people.
(I’m coming to join you Elizabeth!)
Turns out it was just the nurses and doctors try to save my cancerous a$$.
Go lick a handrail you psycho freak.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”