What Would God Do About Coronavirus

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: What Would God Do About Coronavirus

Post by Omnitheo »

I believe more Christians have died of COVID than any other religious group.

Clearly people chose the wrong god. Or maybe their christian god is just angry with his insane followers using his name for whatever justification they want and is punishing you.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
youjustcomplain
Übergod

Post by youjustcomplain »

bb49 wrote:
Well, if he really was a Christian god, he would have killed all the heathen Chinese that started this virus. So we have to wonder just who's side he's on.
Wait, was that sarcasm? I don't see how the Chinese started the virus. It came from a bat. Bats don't have nationality.
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

Gerald Celente says the same people who gave us 9-11, and the $ trillion dollars
taken away from hard working taxpayers - also gave us Coronavirus.

It looks like God doesn't care about this virus very much, because tyrants in governments
all over the world are winning.

All doctors know a small percentage of people - maybe ten percent have super amazing immune
systems and they never get sick - even when everyone around them is getting sick.

Pushing a vaccine on these people is a crime. A real filthy crime.
God should do something about it. soon.
strange "mystery diseases" that baffle the entire medical world, are the sordid products of vaccine poisons that disturb the chemical balance of the body and interfere with normal functioning- from "the Poisoned Needle"- 1959
The Straken

Post by The Straken »

Thinktank wrote: Nov 29th, 2020, 8:32 am
“I have no time for belligerent people who promote vaccines” God said Wednesday.
No he did not, the all powerful and all knowing being is killing babies, children and the weak because he wants to. This is what he wants, people eating what they want is the plan or there is no God.
nucksRnum1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by nucksRnum1 »

late entry response to the question - what makes people think god didnt make the pandemic happen?
The Straken

Post by The Straken »

If you believe in god then you know he did.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

We all know from experience that when your gawd doesn't like the way things turned out the way he wanted, he just wipes the "white board" clean and starts again.

Wasn't there a big worldwide flood that killed all life forms except the ones on 1 boat?

There is recorded history (that some claim to have possession of) that says that there was some big volcano/explosion/other catastrophic event that shut down the the planet for a long time ......right ? It killed all the dinosaurs. ......right?

I don't know which gawd you believe in, (I really don't care) BUT, WOW does he lack the ability to "Live and let live".
Bring back the LIKE button.
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

We now know without a doubt - God doesn't want us to take the vaccine

See - God gives answers if we wait a while.
strange "mystery diseases" that baffle the entire medical world, are the sordid products of vaccine poisons that disturb the chemical balance of the body and interfere with normal functioning- from "the Poisoned Needle"- 1959
Ranger67
Fledgling

Post by Ranger67 »

e

See - God gives answers if we wait a while.
[/quote]

God has never given an answer.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

^^^ The poop can go :swear: himself.
"You've Gotta' Ask Yourself A Question. 'Do I Feel Lucky?' Well Do Ya...PUNK?" Harry Callahan

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”