Holocaust vs Mass child graves at residential schools

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
nucksRnum1
Übergod

Re: Holocaust vs Mass child graves at residential schools

Post by nucksRnum1 »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Nov 7th, 2021, 11:24 pmThe kids endured malnutrition and extremely poor living conditions which substantially contributed to deaths. I don't know if murder is the right word, but intentional neglect? It's kind of like dumping a plant in some unhospitable environment and neglecting to provide it with food or water and then it obviously dies.
Its funny how in the middle east the honour behind protecting guests means they will sacrifice everything for their good health. Meanwhile, a church representing Jesus made sure the clergy had enough food and nutrition - and starved their "guests". Which one seems more uncivilized?
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Glacier »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Nov 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm
Its funny how in the middle east the honour behind protecting guests means they will sacrifice everything for their good health. Meanwhile, a church representing Jesus made sure the clergy had enough food and nutrition - and starved their "guests". Which one seems more uncivilized?
How do you know this? What evidence of malnurishment do you have? Or are you just speculating? Who paid for meals? The government? The church? The school? Did they have doctors and nutritionists involved with meal planning or was it the same crap Jean Chretien had to eat in boarding school?
The worst part about a 7 day lockdown is the first 4 months.
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

As horrible as the treatment of FN and Metis children in the residential "schools" was, the children who died at these schools were not sent into gas chambers nor were their bodies incinerated into ash that coated nearby towns. 1.5 million Jewish children died in the Holocaust by various means, including being shot alongside their entire families into actual mass graves.

The Catholic Church smuggled Nazis out of Europe to places like South America and while priests and nuns were helpful in hiding Jewish children in orphanages across Europe, that organization at the top was certainly anti-Semitic to its core.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
nucksRnum1
Übergod

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Interesting piece.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/wErK3MHWXnI[/youtube]

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”