Modern Day Evidence God Exists

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Modern Day Evidence God Exists

Post by averagejoe »

Does anybody have any stories on modern day evidence that god exists? (Not Bibical)
Last edited by averagejoe on Oct 25th, 2008, 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Re: Modern Day Evidence God Exists

Post by AlanH »

averagejoe wrote:Does anybody have any stories on modern day evidence that god exists? (Not Bibical) I have 2 stories. But will let posts post some stories first.

Sure... I have 2 stories. But will let others post some stories first.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

So AlanH what are they? Or were you mocking me? LOL
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

Not at all, I'd like to see other stories first.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ok, I'll give the first one. (Second is fairly long.) President George Washington's Vision. Does anyone know about his vision of future of the new nation that was about to be born in 1776? So AlanH there's one for you the next one is real interesting. Joe

AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

averagejoe wrote:Ok, I'll give the first one. (Second is fairly long.) President George Washington's Vision. Does anyone know about his vision of future of the new nation that was about to be born in 1776? So AlanH there's one for you the next one is real interesting. Joe

That's Modern day? Try story two...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/wash.html

Like most U.S. History, it's embellished.
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

I have seen such evidence twice, at the birth of my Daughter, and the birth of my son, seeing them take their first breaths gave me the impression that there must be a higher power....

Then I went back to being Agnostic.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ok how about Dec. 16 1838 at the battle of Blood River in South Africa? Is that to old for you AlanH?

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

So lets see, you quote www.whatreallyhappened.com. This person who put's under Note. It's not true. Do you know him personely? So some guy puts up a note then writes about. He shouldn't waste his time. Anyways. My dad told me about his vision when I was young and I have a book on his vision. Interesting as my dad in his day it was quite well know about his vision. I have read it and I think the Angel was right on in the vision. Or maybe I should go and read noterdaiums instead?

AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

averagejoe wrote:So lets see, you quote http://www.whatreallyhappened.com. This person who put's under Note. It's not true. Do you know him personely? So some guy puts up a note then writes about. He shouldn't waste his time. Anyways. My dad told me about his vision when I was young and I have a book on his vision. Interesting as my dad in his day it was quite well know about his vision. I have read it and I think the Angel was right on in the vision. Or maybe I should go and read noterdaiums instead?

It is my opinion that it's a load of crap, just like the victory flag raising photo at Iwo Jima. Then again, it's just my opinion. Did your dad know George personally? Who is noterdaiums?
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

averagejoe wrote:Ok how about Dec. 16 1838 at the battle of Blood River in South Africa? Is that to old for you AlanH?

Yeah, I'm not quite old enough to recall that day.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Lots of George's.! Boy your so off course. But then again you think your pretty good at it, don't you? Your like the lets say the forum commisar. Anything that is mentioned in the direction we are heading to. (World Government) you and writerdave make sure you make fun of and discreadit them. Your only exposing yourselves. Please keep on topic.

AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

averagejoe wrote:Lots of George's.! Boy your so off course. But then again you think your pretty good at it, don't you? Your like the lets say the forum commisar. Anything that is mentioned in the direction we are heading to. (World Government) you and writerdave make sure you make fun of and discreadit them. Your only exposing yourselves. Please keep on topic.

You seem to act like I care about your opinion... Here's a news flash. I don't. If you are having trouble following the conversation, feel free to read back. What direction exactly are you heading in? It looks like quite a few directions at once. It would help if you could do your best to go in one direction at a time. I suspected a dumb bait topic at the start, thank you for proving me right, at least now I know the type of poster you are.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ok AlanH, back on topic now. Your two stories that you have? Go ahead......

AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

averagejoe wrote:Ok AlanH, back on topic now. Your two stories that you have? Go ahead......

Again, I say.... Read back. You obviously missed it while being upset and posting about 1838....

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”