The New Atheism

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Re: The New Atheism

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Yup, you bet, Stevie. You have me pegged. Where would I be without you wise words and guidance. I don't know how I would ever survive.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Mr Danksworth wrote:Yup, you bet, Stevie. You have me pegged. Where would I be without you wise words and guidance. I don't know how I would ever survive.

That's all you're doing danky. You survive. You exist. You take up space but your life is empty.

I'll pray for you [-o<

( :dyinglaughing: not really )
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

:200: :137: :127: :dyinglaughing:
Lack of objection is implied consent.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

steven lloyd wrote:
That's all you're doing danky. You survive. You exist. You take up space but your life is empty.

Nice one. My life if full of wonderment. I'm not some poor lost soul wandering a bleak godless landscape. Pull your head out of your *bleep*. Life is full of good without the belief in silly superstitions.

steven lloyd wrote:I'll pray for you [-o<
( :dyinglaughing: not really )

Good. Prayer a useless waste of time. You should know that it wouldn't do anything anyway. Maybe you can try 'hexing' me. Booogah boogah!
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”