What kind of gun would jesus carry?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
fundyfisherman

Re: What kind of gun would jesus carry?

Post by fundyfisherman »

I am thinking about allowing pologamy as not too much about it being wrong in scripture accept the scripture of desireing the office of a deacon . And many patroits had more then one wife such as Abraham and Isreal And Solomon was a bit too greedy .

So what you guys think you want a pologamy allowing church ? Can't allow being gay though as way too many scriptures against it ,thats got to be repented of if you want in .
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

fundyfisherman wrote:I am thinking about allowing pologamy as not too much about it being wrong in scripture accept the scripture of desireing the office of a deacon . And many patroits had more then one wife such as Abraham and Isreal And Solomon was a bit too greedy .

So what you guys think you want a pologamy allowing church ? Can't allow being gay though as way too many scriptures against it ,thats got to be repented of if you want in .

If using scripture, or consensual scripture, is the key criterion we would soon find ourselves isolated and derided. I mean, modern society ain't too keen on us having sex with our children, keeping slaves, infanticide as a suitable punishment for lipping-off, and a whole plethora of outmoded biblical 'laws'. Maybe that's why the modern society is in such 'bad' shape? How could we find acceptance?
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Post by hellomynameis »

He would sling a M1 Garand, end of story.

"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

fundyfisherman wrote: am thinking about allowing pologamy

Funday Mentalist church official definitions

POLO GAMY ..
N The effects of mating with polo ponies slang/ chuckar - rhymes with other slang in common use.
V The act of mating during water polo games, usually discreet because of the introduction of underwater cameras.
We're lost but we're making good time.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

fundyfisherman wrote: Can't allow being gay though as way too many scriptures against it ,thats got to be repented of if you want in .

Not that I’d really be interested in participating in any organized religion, but if I were to be involved with the creation of a new one I certainly wouldn’t build it around any precept that defies modern knowledge and simply promotes the perpetuation of ignorance. Ignorance is already enough of a problem in this world.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”