Philosophy at 30+ Celsius

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Philosophy at 30+ Celsius

Post by hellomynameis »

It's too bloody hot to get any textual traction in this place... God didn't create enough ice and limes to sustain man in this type of environment, I'll tell you all that much!

At what temperature does beer become just another beverage that requires ice and limes?

Theseus's ship, where is it?

Does boiling water 1-3 times before pouring it into the ice cube tray make you a bad person?

What do you require in order to believe in God?

[Insert something about limes here]
"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Philosophy at 30+ Celsius

Post by GordonH »

Hellomynameis wrote:It's too bloody hot to get any textual traction in this place... God didn't create enough ice and limes to sustain man in this type of environment, I'll tell you all that much!

At what temperature does beer become just another beverage that requires ice and limes?

Theseus's ship, where is it?

Does boiling water 1-3 times before pouring it into the ice cube tray make you a bad person?

What do you require in order to believe in God?

[Insert something about limes here How is this Ha Ha ;)]

Limey this is not hot. Hot is coming 40+
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

My body was leaking profusely up in the bush today. I recorded 23°C at 1000m.... once I got there!! I'm too old for this stuff: time to look into textual traction for a hobby. :dyinglaughing:
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Cool is within.
We're lost but we're making good time.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Have to say, this is one of the best titles for a thread ever.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Born_again wrote:My body was leaking profusely up in the bush today. I recorded 23°C at 1000m.... once I got there!! I'm too old for this stuff: time to look into textual traction for a hobby. :dyinglaughing:

It may have been 23 to 26°C over 1000m, but at least it was snowing. Clinton is at approximately 1050m.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

Wow, those chemtrails must be full of antifreeze!!! :ohmygod:

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”