Religion

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
User avatar
surfgirl
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Aug 5th, 2009, 10:51 am

Religion

Post by surfgirl »

O the old topic about religion. Ya know the 3 things not to talk about over dinner. O welll not eating right now. Why do people think their religion is the super truth to everything? I personally laugh at it all.
User avatar
Ali Gator
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 932
Joined: Jan 21st, 2006, 11:41 pm

Re: religion

Post by Ali Gator »

Watch the show religulous.....pretty much sums up religion.
User avatar
surfgirl
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Aug 5th, 2009, 10:51 am

Re: religion

Post by surfgirl »

Ali Gator wrote:Watch the show religulous.....pretty much sums up religion.

I will thank you. Just to let the world know I am of pagan belief. No I do not preach it but I do enjoy the antics. Although brought up stricked Roman Catholic :skyisfalling: I could not understand the LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So here I am Naked in front of people. But be carful I am a student of religious studies from UoA. Plus a World traveller. OK lets hear your comments. No preaching please.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4189
Joined: Oct 12th, 2006, 10:39 am

Re: religion

Post by sooperphreek »

hey surfie......since you have no religious qualms is it true what they say about catholic raised girls? and were you one of those kinda gals in your world travels finding the truth of no religion? .)
User avatar
surfgirl
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Aug 5th, 2009, 10:51 am

Re: religion

Post by surfgirl »

sooperphreek wrote:hey surfie......since you have no religious qualms is it true what they say about catholic raised girls? and were you one of those kinda gals in your world travels finding the truth of no religion? .)

go get yourself a teddy bear and hug it.
User avatar
mtnman1
Guru
Posts: 5692
Joined: Jul 24th, 2009, 7:59 am

Re: Religion

Post by mtnman1 »

Pretty negative from someone that only wants to hear positive things. Keep talking, your true colours are starting to show through.
Lack of objection is implied consent.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10469
Joined: May 29th, 2008, 6:12 pm

Re: Religion

Post by I Think »

Hugging a teddy is a very beneficial thing to do, a million kids can't all be wrong, its a pretty positive suggestion.
We're lost but we're making good time.
User avatar
mtnman1
Guru
Posts: 5692
Joined: Jul 24th, 2009, 7:59 am

Re: Religion

Post by mtnman1 »

Squire Nibs wrote:Hugging a teddy is a very beneficial thing to do, a million kids can't all be wrong, its a pretty positive suggestion.

But for adult men, it's just kinky.
Lack of objection is implied consent.
WhatThe

Re: Religion

Post by WhatThe »

mtnman1 wrote:
Squire Nibs wrote:Hugging a teddy is a very beneficial thing to do, a million kids can't all be wrong, its a pretty positive suggestion.

But for adult men, it's just kinky.

Only if it comes with instructions that say " insert here, here, here and possibly here".
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4189
Joined: Oct 12th, 2006, 10:39 am

Re: Religion

Post by sooperphreek »

so surfie who makes better lovers? spanish? italians? english? come on dish.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10469
Joined: May 29th, 2008, 6:12 pm

Re: Religion

Post by I Think »

Squire Nibs is the very best, every one else is just a runner up.
We're lost but we're making good time.
Catz
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12731
Joined: Dec 8th, 2006, 5:44 am

Re: Religion

Post by Catz »

don't forget me :dyinglaughing:
User avatar
mtnman1
Guru
Posts: 5692
Joined: Jul 24th, 2009, 7:59 am

Re: Religion

Post by mtnman1 »

sooperphreek wrote:so surfie who makes better lovers? spanish? italians? english? come on dish.

Okay, nobody else has the guts to ask. WHO?
Lack of objection is implied consent.
User avatar
surfgirl
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Aug 5th, 2009, 10:51 am

Re: Religion

Post by surfgirl »

How does the main topic get so off topic? Wondering why certain people on the forums need to lash out so? :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: Anyways what are peoples thoughts on freedom of religion. After all, it is the root of all wars, even in the same country. Do we need freedom of religion or should we be like Russia did once apon a time and delete religion? :137:
RR24K
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3832
Joined: Sep 20th, 2008, 7:24 pm

Re: Religion

Post by RR24K »

surfgirl wrote:How does the main topic get so off topic? Wondering why certain people on the forums need to lash out so? :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: Anyways what are peoples thoughts on freedom of religion. After all, it is the root of all wars, even in the same country. Do we need freedom of religion or should we be like Russia did once apon a time and delete religion? :137:

Image
:dyinglaughing:

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”