Evolution is not an opinion

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
WhatThe

Re: Evolution is not an opinion

Post by WhatThe »

Abscence of evidence is not evidence of abscence John right.
Out of curiosity, do you have a friend who's gay? One that you've talked at great length?
What's your explanation for animals that perform oral sex on eachother? Or bull walrus that try to mate with juvenile male pups? Is it a choice or lifestyle? Or something that's been going on for many many years?

Did you read the thread about a transexual living in the okanagan?
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

WhatThe wrote:Abscence of evidence is not evidence of abscence John right.
Out of curiosity, do you have a friend who's gay? One that you've talked at great length?
What's your explanation for animals that perform oral sex on eachother? Or bull walrus that try to mate with juvenile male pups? Is it a choice or lifestyle? Or something that's been going on for many many years?

Did you read the thread about a transexual living in the okanagan?

Are you saying that up north it's not just snowmobilers that might blow a seal? :dyinglaughing: ... ummm... :backtotopic:
They say you can't believe everything they say.
my2rotties
Lord of the Board

Post by my2rotties »

John Right wrote:Served! Goodbye Lloyd.

You will post about gays any where that you can... what do gays have to do with this topic exactly? I guess because you last thread on homosexuality was removed, you have to grasp at straws wherever you can...
It doesn't matter how good looking he or she is, some where, someone is tired of his or her's crap.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

WhatThe wrote:

So that is why priests try to diddled boys?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Glacier wrote:
WhatThe wrote:

No! No! and NO! Just because priests go after little boys, it does not make the priests homosexuals: They are properly called PEDOPHILES.
Chill
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

flamingfingers wrote: No! No! and NO! Just because priests go after little boys, it does not make the priests homosexuals: They are properly called PEDOPHILES.

I don't think Glacier was trying to link homosexuality with pedophilia. He's far too intelligent for that.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I know that, Flaming, but his post also mentioned behavior considered pedophilia in the human population. ---> Or bull walrus that try to mate with juvenile male pups
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
tsu
Fledgling

Post by tsu »

Glacier wrote:
WhatThe wrote:

I think its due to not being allowed to diddled anyone else.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

steven lloyd wrote:
flamingfingers wrote: No! No! and NO! Just because priests go after little boys, it does not make the priests homosexuals: They are properly called PEDOPHILES.

I don't think Glacier was trying to link homosexuality with pedophilia. He's far too intelligent for that.

Yes, of course, I understand that: My point was that homosexuality is not abnormal. Pedophilia is very abnormal.
Chill
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Glacier wrote:I know that, Flaming, but his post also mentioned behavior considered pedophilia in the human population. ---> Or bull walrus that try to mate with juvenile male pups

Maybe I glossed over that, sorry. But I think the thing about bull walrus trying to mate with juvenile male pups is really not a sexual thing - it probably is more a dominance thing on the bull walrus' part.
Chill
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

flamingfingers wrote: My point was that homosexuality is not abnormal. Pedophilia is very abnormal.

Absolutely. Pedophilia is a psychosexual deviant disorder. Knowledgeable people don’t even consider the idea within a discussion of homosexuality. It is irrelevant to that discussion. In fairness to our church-going crowd though, pedophilia is far from exclusive to the priesthood.

EDIT TO ADD: It is significantly more prevalent among the heterosexual population.
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

Glacier wrote:
WhatThe wrote:

I don't know, perhaps, I asked a question Though not provide an explanation. What I think however, is that sex and sexuality (reproduction) are the single most important thing to any species. It is an imperative, instinct to all life.

At what point was morality assigned to sex? In some places what is the norm is deviant in others.
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

flamingfingers wrote:
Glacier wrote:I know that, Flaming, but his post also mentioned behavior considered pedophilia in the human population. ---> Or bull walrus that try to mate with juvenile male pups

Maybe I glossed over that, sorry. But I think the thing about bull walrus trying to mate with juvenile male pups is really not a sexual thing - it probably is more a dominance thing on the bull walrus' part.

Not to start anything off topic, but do we have anything backing this up, or is this just one person's drawn conclussion? Who knows, maybe animals can suffer the same deviant disorders as humans? Or maybe pedophilia does occur in nature.
my2rotties
Lord of the Board

Post by my2rotties »

Mr. Personality wrote:Not to start anything off topic, but do we have anything backing this up, or is this just one person's drawn conclussion? Who knows, maybe animals can suffer the same deviant disorders as humans? Or maybe pedophilia does occur in nature.

I can bet on it. Animals will breed with siblings, offspring, and parents...
It doesn't matter how good looking he or she is, some where, someone is tired of his or her's crap.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

After all, what is a human but simply an animal with a more highly developed brain (but the same natural instincts)?

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”