Cataclysmic Natural Disaster Imminent

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Cataclysmic Natural Disaster Imminent

Post by Glacier »

Given:
    - Women who wear revealing clothing (ie not covering their heads) and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes. [1]
    - Iceland is the most feminist country in the world. [2]
    - Iceland just banned strip clubs. [2]
    - Within weeks of the ban, a massive volcano erupts. [3]
    - A world-wide movement is underfoot to get women to show cleavage. [4]

Therefore:
    Since oppression of women causes earthquakes, it is fair to conclude that banning the degradation of women via strip clubs caused the volcano. Given the fact Iceland's population pales in comparison to the rest of the world, logic would tell us this world-wide stunt is going to cause the most devastating natural disaster ever witnessed by man.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Now run for hills people, before it is too late!

[1] http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm
[2] http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... st-country
[3] Google.com <--- You know what to do.
[4] U.S. student dares women to bust out for 'Boobquake'
Last edited by Glacier on Apr 23rd, 2010, 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Re: Cataclysmic Natural Disaster Immanent

Post by JLives »

Johanna Sigurdardottir, named as Iceland's prime minister on Sunday, is the first openly lesbian head of government in Europe, if not the world - at least in modern times.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7862804.stm
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

What? Woman for a prime minister? Those fools!
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Wait! The banning of strip clubs has just created a new illegal underground market with absolutely NO customers at the root of supply. Therefore, since strip clubs are banned, organized crime will find absolutely NO Way to supply demand (customers) with a service/commodity and put absolutely no women's lives in danger, whatsoever. Under no circumstances will women have an illegal opportunity to make money illegally in Iceland. Because, logically, we know that if what people want is banned, they won't want it anymore. No way is any woman getting exploited in Iceland anymore.

Therefore Katla should blow any day now.
If Putin stopped, he'd be saving Russian lives as well. Never thought the right would have a field day but June 24/2022 it is.
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

LOL I'm looking forward to"Boobquake Day" on the 26th!!!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I was looking forward to someone, anyone edit the title of this thread, but did I see that happen? As about likely B_A of you witnessing a good old fashioned Boobquake. Why I tried to drum up support for Boobquake in my own little thread and what do I get? Hordes of buxom women supporting my idea to show that some cleric is indeed the real boob? No, I get one-liner quips from men without boobs.

So B_A, what are the chances of you and yours enjoying the earthquake invoking cleavage some backwater Iranian cleric swears is creating the Wrath of God? If Castanet is any indication....and measured in bra size, between a AA and a DD cup, about an A.
If Putin stopped, he'd be saving Russian lives as well. Never thought the right would have a field day but June 24/2022 it is.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

oh there are lots of men with boobs, now they are shirtless and we get treated to seeing them and the wonderful huge hairy belly hanging over their shorts. Do people not own mirrors?
Am I free tomorrow? No I'm expensive every day
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

normaM wrote:oh there are lots of men with boobs, now they are shirtless and we get treated to seeing them and the wonderful huge hairy belly hanging over their shorts. Do people not own mirrors?

Obviously not.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”