Are we living in the end times?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
tryscotty
Fledgling

Re: Are we living in the end times?

Post by tryscotty »

There is a big difference between knowing and copy/paste. The fact is, there are many signs including the succession of world powers. Not one is missing. I'm not to sure people posting here really know what most of the signs are. I don't know everything myself of course but I am well versed in the Bible. I am also available to have one on one discussions with anyone who sincerely is interested in this subject. Private message me if any are.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

nickd wrote:its the beginning of thee end of times for religion,more people today than any other time in history are awakening to the myth that is religion

The ironic part is that this fulfills one of the biblical signs of the end times.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Glacier wrote:
nickd wrote:its the beginning of thee end of times for religion,more people today than any other time in history are awakening to the myth that is religion

The ironic part is that this fulfills one of the biblical signs of the end times.

It is funny how for about 2000 years the end is always said to be near. Must be union worker bringing it.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Your absolutley right nickd that the end of all religions are just around corner. Especially Western Christian Civilisation! The Elite will be bring you the're corperate world teacher very soon.....watch for the star!

nickd wrote:its the beginning of thee end of times for religion,more people today than any other time in history are awakening to the myth that is religion.the percentage of atheists in the world vary greatly and one could not get an accurate count in the first place,considering many claim religion when they don't, for fear of being judge by family,friends and community.
but in this age its ok to be an atheist and our numbers will grow.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
tryscotty
Fledgling

Post by tryscotty »

Sorry for not quoting. Doesnt want to let me using my iPhone. Do you realize that the turning away from religion as well as the government out right banning it is a major sign of the last days? Right before armageddon religion will be gone. Hmmm any other points to make regarding proof were not in the last days?

I won't be posting any further on this but please know not one point that has been made refutes anything the Bible actually teaches. Best to all. See you maybe on another subject.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

tryscotty wrote:Sorry for not quoting. Doesnt want to let me using my iPhone. Do you realize that the turning away from religion as well as the government out right banning it is a major sign of the last days? Right before armageddon religion will be gone. Hmmm any other points to make regarding proof were not in the last days?

I won't be posting any further on this but please know not one point that has been made refutes anything the Bible actually teaches. Best to all. See you maybe on another subject.

the bible is a work of fiction,by a human/humans
we've had end of days since the start of days.
fear monger & quiter
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Take religion right out of the picture and look at Queen K's list, anyone who thinks things will be even remotely close to what they are now a few generations from now has got to be dreaming.

Take one thing from that list, the island of garbage in the ocean. A few decades ago it was basically non-existent, now there's 170 MILLION TONS of plastic floating there and growing rapidly. Will we reverse it even though we know it's killing the Pacific? Nope. We will keep deforesting and wiping out species and overpopulating and starting wars and everything else while trying to ignore the consequences and hoping the next generation will take care of it.

If you're out in the middle of the ocean and your boat sprung an unfixable leak, if it was predicted in the bible that your boat would sink, it doesn't matter how much of an atheist you are, you're going down anyway.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

zzontar wrote:If you're out in the middle of the ocean and your boat sprung an unfixable leak, ...

... it would float on 170 MILLION TONS of plastic :138:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm

Here is the simpliest list I have ever seen for "signs of End Times." Enjoy! Or not.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

1) 2 Peter 2:1-3
1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.
2Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned;
3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

2) 2 Timothy 3:3
3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,

3) Matthew 24:7
7"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.

4) 2 Timothy 3:1
1 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.

5) Matthew 24:6
6 "You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.

I will leave at that time to :sleepdeprived:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Number #2 is the closest description they had for the internet, cellphones and television, without knowing technology would exist.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Queen K wrote:http://www.bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm

Here is the simpliest list I have ever seen for "signs of End Times." Enjoy! Or not.

I did enjoy that, you can aply those "signs" to any time on earth, by those "predictions"the end of times could of happened a long long time ago,its like reading a horoscope,very general and applicable to all.if the end of times does indeed come it will be brought about by man not some diety myth.
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

Queen K wrote:Number #2 is the closest description they had for the internet, cellphones and television, without knowing technology would exist.

Funny thing #2 is: Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

2 Timothy 3:3 is unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,

:137:
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

nickd wrote:
Queen K wrote:http://www.bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm

I did enjoy that, you can aply those "signs" to any time on earth, by those "predictions"the end of times could of happened a long long time ago,its like reading a horoscope,very general and applicable to all.if the end of times does indeed come it will be brought about by man not some diety myth.

Where does it say these things WON"T be brought on by man?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

the quotes sited in this work of fiction are just that fiction
you can keep spewing the nonsense out of that book till the cows come home.
the end of times in the bible is fear mogering at its worst to bring people under its control.
:skyisfalling: then :hailjo:

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”