Jesus arrives May 21?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
BGV666
Übergod

Jesus arrives May 21?

Post by BGV666 »

A comment made on a local radio station that there are billboards erected through out the US, this one is in Seattle proclaiming the exact day of the second coming. As a believer, I believe it is inevitible, but proclaiming an exact date? I think these types of statements give "the other side" ammunition against religous faith when it does'nt happen.
STUPID PEOPLE MAKE MY HEAD HURT.
prairieflower
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: JESUS ARRIVES MAY 21

Post by prairieflower »

Wondering if Mother Nature is arriving with Him to bring spring? Just a thought :sunshine:
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Re: Jesus arrives May 21?

Post by Tacklewasher »

BGV666 wrote:A comment made on a local radio station that there are billboards erected through out the US, this one is in Seattle proclaiming the exact day of the second coming. As a believer, I believe it is inevitible, but proclaiming an exact date? I think these types of statements give "the other side" ammunition against religous faith when it does'nt happen.

If he does come, can I have your stuff?
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

Want to know the secret formula???? It has been revealed and I know it :skippingsheep:
prairieflower
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by prairieflower »

All I can say is ............. "Toque up!!!"
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

BGV666 wrote:A comment made on a local radio station that there are billboards erected through out the US, this one is in Seattle proclaiming the exact day of the second coming.

Is He showing up in Seattle then ? Are tickets on sale yet ?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

steven lloyd wrote:
BGV666 wrote:A comment made on a local radio station that there are billboards erected through out the US, this one is in Seattle proclaiming the exact day of the second coming.

Is He showing up in Seattle then ? Are tickets on sale yet ?

Yes they are... its free and come as you are.....
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

He says the world will end on 21 May, because that will be 722,500 days from 1 April AD33, which he believes was the day of the Crucifixion. The figure of 722,500 is important because you get it by multiplying three holy numbers (five, 10 and 17) together twice. "When I found this out, I tell you, it blew my mind," he said.

Duh - it was right in front of our noses the whole time LOL

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 54139.html
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Corneliousrooster wrote:He says the world will end on 21 May, because that will be 722,500 days from 1 April AD33, which he believes was the day of the Crucifixion. The figure of 722,500 is important because you get it by multiplying three holy numbers (five, 10 and 17) together twice. "When I found this out, I tell you, it blew my mind," he said.

I guess he missed the part where it says ; No man knows the hour the minute or the day.
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

cutter7 wrote:
Corneliousrooster wrote:He says the world will end on 21 May, because that will be 722,500 days from 1 April AD33, which he believes was the day of the Crucifixion. The figure of 722,500 is important because you get it by multiplying three holy numbers (five, 10 and 17) together twice. "When I found this out, I tell you, it blew my mind," he said.

I guess he missed the part where it says ; No man knows the hour the minute or the day.

But that is just because the first draft of the bible was written before Athena taught math to the greeks. Once the romans plagerized greek culture for themselves and indoctrinated its subjects with its own bastardized christianity in the form of catholicism combined with the advances on the decimal place of Pi, which when cross referenced with the old testament and revelations using holy numbers multiplied together twice - its just so blatantly obvious.

Anyone want to go out drinkin and celebrate the apocalypse? Its on me! i am gonna pull one over on the credit card companies and max out my cards by the 20th :dyinglaughing:

see you all in hell :nutzoid: (Yes - YOU too! :ohmygod: )
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

In Seattle out of all places....
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Captain Awesome wrote:In Seattle out of all places....

I'm guessing it because Jesus needed a coffee.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

I wonder if he is going to pay airport taxes?
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

jesus built my hotrod :smt035
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I'll have to find something to wear, and new shoes. Seattle is lovely in May
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”