'Do Not Be Afraid' Christmas Play

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

'Do Not Be Afraid' Christmas Play

Post by binky11 »

I am curious to know if anybody attended the play called "Do not be Afraid" that Trinity Baptist Church put on this past Dec 22/23 and 24th? If so, I am very curious to know your reaction to it. I would like to know (before I give my opinion) what others may have thought if anyone here attended. I hear Willow Park put on a play that was almost identical, so any comments there would be appreciated too, although I myself did not attend that one. If you did not attend no need to respond, unless you know someone that went and heard feedback?
mustgo

Re: Do Not BE Afraid Christmas Play......

Post by mustgo »

This play had no power it was man's idea of God calls it counterfeit spirituality and he hates it, all the bigger churches all throughout the country. Fasten you seatbelt many are going for a ride on devils bus I pray this is not you.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Do Not BE Afraid Christmas Play......

Post by binky11 »

nancy enns wrote:This play had no power it was man's idea of God calls it counterfeit spirituality and he hates it, all the bigger churches all throughout the country. Fasten you seatbelt many are going for a ride on devils bus I pray this is not you.

I couldn't agree more. I was wondering if anyone else saw it and felt the same way I did. I have not returned to that church. I think it was down right blasphemous.

And Neb, whoever told you Christians were perfect.............you should never have believed that, it never was true and never will be. So GOI. Your comments are welcome if you saw the play and would like to put your opinion in about the topic at hand, which is ONLY about the play.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”