Ask me any questions you have for Islam

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
cliffy1
Übergod

Re: Ask me any questions you have for Islam

Post by cliffy1 »

First off, technology was not given to us by ginns. Aliens are more likely. At least it is more likely, if they exist, that they are on the physical plain. Ginns only exist in the imagination.

Secondly, TV is not magic but it is evil: it was created with good intentions, as a means of educating people. But its control was taken over by people with evil intent - controlling the minds of the masses (sheeple), thus creating a mindless consumer society that is destroying the planet.

Thirdly, I'm not sure what Mohamed was on when he was hanging out in that cave, but it is not something I would want to try. I think he was on a bum trip.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Last edited by Roadster on Jun 24th, 2016, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Roadhog, here's one i thought you would enjoy:

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I typed the following post a month or two ago, but never posted it (I guess I didn't want to inflame any Islamist sympathizers):

While many people do practice Islam in peace, Islam at its core is not a religion of peace. And it's not just a religion either, it is a political ideology that creates psychopaths and condones pedophilia. Some of you condemned the Innocence of Muslims video even though it exposed Muhammad for who he really was - a murderous incestuous rapist who would stop at nothing to gain total control, but instead of condemning the movie, why not condemn Islam which frequently treats their women akin to that of Amanda Todd's treatment? When a woman is killed or tormented in the West there is outrage, but where Sharia Law rules, it is business as usual.

The obvious reason that we must walk on egg shells around Islam is for fear of upsetting anyone to the point of violence. Thankfully, here in Canada, we can criticize our governments, religions, etc. without worrying about the adherent's supporters taking us out or destroying our homes. In the Islamic world, this is not the case.

We are supposed to respect religions (and I do), but if there is a widely held belief that women are defective with 1/10th being overcome by marriage and 9/10ths by the grave, I cannot respect that position. If Muslims get inflamed because I say it is wrong to use camels to rip apart a 100 year old woman simply for standing up to Muhammad, I cannot respect that. If someone holds the belief that a woman who is raped should be killed for dishonoring her family, I cannot respect this belief.

We condemn a cheesy video for exposing the truth because it was "being insensitive"... and even go as far as to call for the arrest of the movie's author for ticking off the poor Muslims (saying something that offends Islam incites hatred don't you know).

Speaking of which, Dutch MP Geert Wilders cannot go anywhere in public and has to live in a secret hiding place because he criticizes Islam and warns of Islam taking over Europe. Similarly, many others who speak out against Islam need police protection such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a former Muslim who is now an atheist and Hannah Shah, a former Muslim who is now a Christian.

This is the nature of Islam. It demands total respect while giving none in return. In Saudi Arabia, they won't let Christians or Jews set up churches or Synagogues, but they DEMAND the right to set up Mosques in the west.

Medina is one of two holy cities to Muslims. Mecca is holy because that is where Islam started, but Medina is holy because the Jews who lived there let Muhammad move into the city giving him a place of refuge... and then he paid them back in kind by slaughtering all them. Thanks, Jews, for the hospitality! Obviously, nothing is more holy than killing Jews!

Muslims get enraged when someone points out that only a 53 year old pedophile would come to you say, "hey, I'd like to marry your 6 year old daughter, so that I may have sexual relations with her when she's 9 years old." What a loving man Muhammad was for waiting until she was the ripe old age of 9 to consummate the marriage. Not!

And he wanted to have sexual relations with his adopted son's wife, but Arab society frowned upon sleeping with your son's wife, so what does he do? He forbids Muslims from adopting, delegitimizing his adopted son. Hence, there are large numbers of orphaned children over there today (many as a result of fathers having sexual relations with their own old daughters), but they cannot adopted because Islam forbids it.

As the Innocence of Muslims points out, he also moved into a Jewish community, slaughtered all the men, and then took one of the women - whose husband he had just murdered in front of her - to be his wife that very night. If you are a woman, how would you feel if bunch of foreign men came into town, slaughtered everyone you knew including your husband, and then demanded you have sex with them that very night? God's prophet? Pfff, Muhammad was not God's prophet; he was the spawn the Satan. Placing Muhammad on the same level as Jesus is laughable. If Jesus is the Christ, Muhammad is the anti-Christ. See my comparison here.

Islam is a religion that has no respect for women, the West, and especially Jews. When Muhammad started taking over he had to face three groups, Jews, Christians, and pagans (paganism being the pre-Muslim beliefs of the Arabs). The pagans were easily overcome, but the Jews and Christians could not be persuaded to convert. Thus, the early writings of the Quaran talk about being nice the Jews and Christians since Muhammad was trying to win them over with sweet talk.

This did not work, so he had to go for option #2 - conversion by force, slaughter, and rape. This is why the Quaran speaks more vehemently against Jews and Christians as it goes along (Islam needed some motivation to carry out the prophet's demands).

Islam is about total and utter control. In the Quaran it says that if a Muslim leader does something and it's the right thing, Allah will recompense him twice, but if he does something and it turns out to be the wrong thing, Allah will only reward him once. Hence when Saddam Hussein decided it was a good idea to gas the Kurd and Shiites, you will not find a Suni Muslim who will condemn his actions. They say, "hey if the leader did the wrong thing, Allah will still reward him, but just not as much as if he did the right thing."

Islam is about total world domination and control, and is being accomplished as we speak through the Trojan Horse. Islam has not forgotten their defeat on September 11th (or 12th), 1683, when they were defeated in their attempt to conquer the West for Islam. Today, it has taken the softer approach of immigration. And like the Jews of Medina, we are welcoming them in.

Edited to fix spelling.
Last edited by Glacier on Dec 7th, 2012, 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

:rate10: :rate10: :rate10:

That was excellent, Glacier. Most excellent.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Last edited by Roadster on Jun 24th, 2016, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Sneaksuit
Board Meister

Post by Sneaksuit »

There's not much point speculating about Islam when there are plenty of scholars who have studied it, in depth. Good write-up Glacier, but it is a simple and gross misrepresentation of Islam and Mohammed. I rarely defend any monotheistic religion as they are all outdated and cause more harm than good, especially Islam, but Christianity has a far more evil history - Christians would behave much worse if they didn't cherry pick the Bible. Check out the documentary Islam: Empire of Faith (PBS).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX3UHNhQ1Zk
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Yeah, but...history doesn't reflect on present.

When was the last time you saw a Christian chopping off someone's head shouting "God is great"?

Yet Muslim do it on regular basis...I mean, I understand that Islam is widely misinterpreted by militant religious fanatics, and I wish there was only small number of them, but reality is different.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Sneaksuit
Board Meister

Post by Sneaksuit »

Captain Awesome wrote:I mean, I understand that Islam is widely misinterpreted by militant religious fanatics, and I wish there was only small number of them, but reality is different.

Good point Captain. Then you agree thread is about Islam, not the behavior of some Muslims in 2012.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Sneaksuit wrote:Good point Captain. Then you agree thread is about Islam, not the behavior of some Muslims in 2012.

Absolutely. The religious fanatics chopping off heads is a product of the environment, not Islam. Just like relative peacefulness of Christians is a product of their environment, not Christian religion. At the same time religion IS a big part of that environment.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Speculation Shmeculation! Funny how the soft spoken almost silent good muslims can be the ones to warn against making too many concessions to Islamists but you know better and prefer to point at the evil Christians while Europe continues to "speculate" about Islam.

LOL
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Sneaksuit
Board Meister

Post by Sneaksuit »

sobrohusfat wrote:Speculation Shmeculation! Funny how the soft spoken almost silent good muslims can be the ones to warn against making too many concessions to Islamists but you know better and prefer to point at the evil Christians while Europe continues to "speculate" about Islam.

LOL

What does this confusing post mean? Are you suggesting I'm a Muslim?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Sobro's post looks pretty clear to me. He was pointing out that liberal/moderate Muslims such as Wafa Sultan (author of A God Who Hates) and Sam Wazan (author of The Last Moderate Muslim) speak and write very strongly against Sharia being allowed into the west. They and other moderates with Islamic backgrounds implore us to cut out the political correct garbage and take a hard line against Islamic teachings that go counter to our own values.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Sneaksuit
Board Meister

Post by Sneaksuit »

Glacier wrote: They and other moderates with Islamic backgrounds implore us to cut out the political correct garbage and take a hard line against Islamic teachings that go counter to our own values.

And we should, religious law has no place in the modern world - Canada is still weeding out Bible influences in its judicial system.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Sneaksuit wrote: ... religious law has no place in the modern world - Canada is still weeding out Bible influences in its judicial system.

Thank gawd!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”