Why is?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
process99
Board Meister

Why is?

Post by process99 »

Why is it this peace loving group "islam" is constantly creating chaos and destruction over useless things such as movies or photos of burt books ect ? These folks when asked say this is not the case blah blah , however when we see the outcome of their behaviour they are now showing themselves to be the complete opposite of what they CLAIM to be.

I am getting honestly sick of seeing and hearing on the news how they have killed another so and so because someone saw a video or destroy some more property and or personal places because someone saw a picture.

Does this not seem to be getting just a little out of control not to mention rediculious?

Something really should be done to correct things before a general mass of people get completly fed up and decide to remove this element completly from the face of the earth.

My personal views are pretty simple and quite liberal I figure, if you want to believe in something by all means go for it. It doesnt matter if its unicorns or space aliens or whatever kind of GOD you want to believe in. Just don't use this as an excuse to murder people or destroy things because YOU don't agree with someone.
I think the muslim religon has done just this and turned into something its not supposed to be. something closer to a horrible cult or massive brainwashing. When you see children with weapons screaming death to infidels ect you seriously have to ask yourself IF this actions should be allowed to continue for the sake of socety. They do not benift anyone , not the children nor adults nor the supposed recipients of these rants and actions.

However, with that said when it comes to absolute violence and chaos and destruction sometimes these things need to be corrected using the same sort of tools. When a group of people dont seem to understand anything but death and often seek it with delutions of various gifts / girls / rewards, it may just be time to give them the answer they seek and swiftly.

It appears that this group/s cannot be educated to help them grow and prosper and understand the world they live in and where it stands on a universal scale. They constantly resort to uber violence and behaviour that should have rightly been abolished many centuries ago.
I am at a loss of how the general populus continues to let this happen unabated. These folks dont care, dont want to care and if your not with them they want you dead. How does one respond to this?
Apparently the gentle hand has not worked, education has not worked, maybe its time extermination is tried. Fear is actually a good tool to have in the box as long as its not the first tool used or the only tool used
I begin to wonder when the terrorist will become the victims of their own dogma because folks have just had enough and decide to play by their rules on a for keeps basis.
I truly do see a huge war coming soon to finish this up in a very public forum and one side will lose permanetly as many know now that in order to fix a problem this size and this engrained into something , exterimination and rebuilding is often the only decisive way to ensure it never repeats..
I am so fully dissapointed that at our stage in evoulution we still have groups in society that the only thing that will protect the main populus is to eradicate their entire existance.
I am interested in how others feel about whats happing in their minds with regards to these things that are occuring around the world and whay they would do or don't do about it.

P99
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Why is ?

Post by grammafreddy »

You are different how?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
process99
Board Meister

Post by process99 »

Thanks saw that and some other well, interesting dogma videos.
Like I said before believe what you want but don't let it injure others or destroy their property , at that point you have exceeded the PERSONAL belief envelope and moved into a different spectrum.
I mean I could believe in purple unicorns that talk and cry diamonds, but when that becomes If you don't agree with me or you choose to have a different view and because you do I will kill your children burn your home and churches and eat your dog. (and be rewarded handsomly for this???)I know another name for this behavior psychopath / sociopath / braindamaged / ect.
When it comes to that point then something needs to be done usually before too many dogs get eaten snirk... :)
However when it comes to certain groups they seem to be given a free pass of whatever they want to do and then some.
When you cannot treat your own people, women and children properly you most certainly have not graduated to Ill kill you if you don't agree type of dogma preeching.
Most groups over the centuries have realised this and adapted and learned to be less/non violent however one seems to have not and only grown more agressive and violent over this time..
Personally I think children should be educated with data not confined to old dangerous nonsense dogma.
This should produce a generation of children who understand their position in this universe and what they can do with that instead of a bunch of brain dead killers whos only mission in life is to destroy anyone and anything that does not agree with their dogma.

Dang I forgot to answer your question sorry , How am I different well where to start umm...

I don't believe in nonsense, I don't run around telling others what they should believe in, I don't threaten others who don't agree with me, I don't indoctrinate my children with garbage/violence or nonsense. I don't allow others to think for me or intimidate me into believing something they insist I should because lots of others do, nor do I reciprocate this action, I believe all races can get along if you remove the nonsense or educate it away(big problem with religon), I believe this probem/s can be fixed with education starting young not after indoctrination and so on..
I believe that the human race has evolved far beyond the allah, the jesus, the white bearded god ect and now is beginning to understand that we are not special nor are we alone nor were we created by a GOD for whatever their belief / purpose happens to be. I believe we are a race , one of many who exist in great universe with perhaps unlimited potential for growth and knowledge. I do not belive you have to wait to gain this knowlege nor do you have to kill to be reworded with such knowledge. One only need to think for themselves and seek the answers and all will be revealed to those who choose to seek out such knowledge. It is not a priviledge nor a right to knowledge but something one must ask and seek the answers to obtain.
Hows that for a start to how I AM DIFFERENT than say that video you linked ?
And just so you know I am not a member of ANY organized religon of any kind nor do I wish to be.
P99
Last edited by process99 on Oct 1st, 2012, 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

process99 wrote:Thanks saw that and some other well, interesting dogma videos.
Like I said before believe what you want but don't let it injure others or destroy their property , at that point you have exceeded the PERSONAL belief envelope and moved into a different spectrum.
I mean I could believe in purple unicorns that talk and cry diamonds, but when that becomes If you don't agree with me or you choose to have a different view and because you do I will kill your children burn your home and churches and eat your dog. (and be rewarded handsomly for this???)I know another name for this behavior psychopath / sociopath / braindamaged / ect.
When it comes to that point then something needs to be done usually before too many dogs get eaten snirk... :)
However when it comes to certain groups they seem to be given a free pass of whatever they want to do and then some.
When you cannot treat your own people, women and children properly you most certainly have not graduated to Ill kill you if you don't agree type of dogma preeching.
Most groups over the centuries have realised this and adapted and learned to be less/non violent however one seems to have not and only grown more agressive and violent over this time..

Sad but true.

P99

What's sad but true is that you don't recognize your Christian self in that video.

Some quotes ...
Becky Fischer: It's no wonder, with that kind of intense training and discipling, that those young people are ready to kill themselves for the cause of Islam. I wanna see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as the young people are to the cause of Islam. I wanna see them as radically laying down their lives for the Gospel as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine and all those different places, you know, because we have... excuse me, but we have the truth!

Levi's Mom: We believe that there's two kinds of people in this world: people who love Jesus and people who don't.

Ted Haggard: We've decided the Bible is the word of God. We don't have to have a General Assembly about what we believe. It's written in the Bible. Alright, so we don't have to debate what we think about homosexual activity. It's written in the Bible.
[pointing and looking into the camera]
Ted Haggard: I think I know what you did last night.
[audience laughs]
Ted Haggard: If you send me a thousand dollars, I won't tell your wife.
[audience and Haggard laughs]
Ted Haggard: If you use any of this, I'll sue you.

Becky Fischer: And while I'm on the subject, let me say something about Harry Potter. Warlocks are the enemies of God! And I don't care what kind of hero they are, they're an enemy of God and had it been in the Old Testament, Harry Potter would have been put to death!
Crowd: Amen!
Becky Fischer: You don't make heroes out of warlocks!

Is there anyone here
that believes…
… that God can do anything?
God can do anything!
We can just say: "God, fix the world!"

How do you know?
This is a pretty sick old world?
This is a sick old world.
Just fix it!

Somebody hit your tools…
… and let's just fix this old world!

Can't you help God change things?
We got too many Christians - fat and lazy.
They don't want to give up
their evening meal…
… they don't want to
for 3 days…
… or 40 days or whatever.

Do you know Muslims train their children…
… from the time of 5 years-old…
… to fast during the month of Ramadan?

Listen,
we hold the keys.

"We" can change the world.

Boys and girls can change the world?

Absolutely!

Absolutely!

Stand on your feet!

Aleluya

Do you need more to see that you and your religion are just as bad and just as fervent in what you believe as these Muslims you are determined to destroy?

Umm ... and you say Jesus preached about peace and told you to love your enemies?

And now you want to annihilate an entire "unacceptable to you religion"?

Show me who are terrorists again?

Show me how Christians do not *use* their children to fight war with others? The Christian children in this movie are as young as two and three years old, fercrissakes. Blasphemy fully intended!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

process99
Board Meister

Post by process99 »

see my above edits sorry I was slow on typing, should have been another post , but to be crystal clear.
I am not a member of any organised religon nor do I wish to be.

If there is a group of free critical thinking peoples who are a religon well I am not aware of them but that would the only thing close.
I choose not to dedicate my life to those types of beliefs or ideals nor did I subject my children to them other than an educational basic this is whats out there and this is how it works sorta thing and let them make their own questions and ideas and their own journeys.
Oddly none of them chose an organized religon either as they seem to have been able to ask the questions and find the answers making their own decisions.
Thats why I suggested that children shoud be protected from dogma , not drowned in it and prevented from seeking knowledge they do need. This includes religon wrapped as knowlege you must believe as well.

I should add that if you wish to view me as WHO is the terroist sorta thing then yes all organized is a form of terror, some more than others.
As I said before people should believe what they wish as long as it brings no harm. Its pretty simple really. I wish more people understood that instead of waisting time convincing themselves the second coming is around the corner or allah wants all the infedels dead ect. I think the world would be a much better place.
Now do you understand that this means all religon groups that create harm and destruction I don't care what label it has its the end product that counts?
Don't worry their are groups that would say blasphemy and have me killed because I choose to be a free thinker and question things that should be questioned, not just follow blindly. Id make a lousy soldier too becasue if someone told me to kill innocent people because they said so well I probably would not survive.

P99
process99
Board Meister

Post by process99 »

Im kinda curious .
Where did you get the idea I was a christian from ?
And yes I will stop misspelling religion lol..
not sure why I let that one slip so many times I do know how to spell it lol

P99
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

process99 wrote:Im kinda curious .

P99

I'm not permitted to correct point out spelling and grammar errors any more. You get to misspell in peace now.

To answer your question ... I apologize if I pegged ya wrong.

When I see someone attacking a specific religion it usually indicates they are not of that religion and more than likely belong to one of the other *peace-loving, love thy neighbour and enemy* Christian afflictions. (not a spelling error)

I just attack them all without any bias or favouritism - Christian, Jew, Muslim, whatever.

Nooo, that's a lie - I particularly enjoy the outing of our good, pious, dedicated and holy catholic priests and bishops and their concubines, the nuns in their nunnery brothels. Most people think the nuns just help inner city impoverished kids and run charities and do housework chores in the monasteries for the popes and bishops and priests and monks and all. I think its wonderful how much they all *love all those catholic and native children* in their residential and boarding schools and in their houses of worship, don't you? And then I watch the good Catholic faithful close their eyes and their mouths and open their wallets so they can have more of their kids abused. Its sooo pretty a picture of dedication to their gawd.

process99
Board Meister

Post by process99 »

grammafreddy wrote:
process99 wrote:Im kinda curious .

P99

I'm not permitted to correct point out spelling and grammar errors any more. You get to misspell in peace now.

To answer your question ... I apologize if I pegged ya wrong.

When I see someone attacking a specific religion it usually indicates they are not of that religion and more than likely belong to one of the other *peace-loving, love thy neighbour and enemy* Christian afflictions. (not a spelling error)

I just attack them all without any bias or favouritism - Christian, Jew, Muslim, whatever.

Nooo, that's a lie - I particularly enjoy the outing of our good, pious, dedicated and holy catholic priests and bishops and their concubines, the nuns in their nunnery brothels. Most people think the nuns just help inner city impoverished kids and run charities and do housework chores in the monasteries for the popes and bishops and priests and monks and all. I think its wonderful how much they all *love all those catholic and native children* in their residential and boarding schools and in their houses of worship, don't you? And then I watch the good Catholic faithful close their eyes and their mouths and open their wallets so they can have more of their kids abused. Its sooo pretty a picture of dedication to their gawd.

I assure you I am very very against the great systems . I see what you see and more with regards to their teachings and specifically their actions.
I rewatched that vid again to see if I missed anything and came to the same conclution I did the first time, Why is this allowed to happen ? Do they not see what they create with this garbage and that Becky is the biggest hipocrite and like always is seen as being in a postion of authority, how sad.
I was allowed to attend a catholic school for one year and got to meet the nuns and their yard sticks, I am very familiar with how they appear and what they actually are, again sad
I very much would like to attack some of the fringe dwellers in most organized religions however that makes me at odds with myself since I don't think I would like to put to death for blasphemy however If I could find a way to retrain the children and completly wipe out all the useless adult teachers who push this garbage that would be ideal as far as how to correct this huge error.
I fully believe that religion is the worst thing ever allowed to continue throughout our history as mankind , some of the ideas are ok , you know be kind , don't steal sorta thing but those are not things that need to be made a religion those are just simple how to be a decent human being.
One does not need all the extra garbage added around those ideas to make them work nor do they need that utter stupid found in religion . All the death blood, sin, hope, prayer, storybook crap.
One just needs to think for themselves and look for the questions they want answered without falling into a religion trap or others that exist out there these days.
I have been and always will be a firm believer in teaching kids how to think , not what to think and when and so on.
Kids are smart but moldable and if there molded wrong terrible things happen. One only needs to look around to see what the result of that is.
Religion and all its cult like behaviour should all have been banned many years ago and replaced with knowlege, not fairy tales and nonsense and violence. Religion is so full of violence and hate , all of them are there is no getting away from it when dealing with that doctrine.
One day the world will wake up to this fact and the crazy people will die off then hopefully the world will begin to prosper and develop as it should without the acient handicapp of religion to delay and destroy our desire for knowledge.
If not I fully expect a huge war will erupt to try and control the crazyness that is the world of today. If that happens I do hope they the thinkers come up with a way to eradicate the idea of organised religion permanently and forever to prevent a repeat of all this nonsene death and hatred that is.
One can hope

P99
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

process99 wrote:Why is it this peace loving group "islam" is constantly creating chaos and destruction over useless things

Something really should be done to correct things

I think the muslim religon has done just this and turned into something its not supposed to be. something closer to a horrible cult or massive brainwashing. When you see children with weapons screaming death to infidels ect you seriously have to ask yourself IF this actions should be allowed to continue for the sake of socety....

it may just be time to give them the answer they seek and swiftly.

... in order to fix a problem this size and this engrained into something , exterimination and rebuilding is often the only decisive way to ensure it never repeats..

there's a billion Muslims on earth.
The spanish have riots.
the germans have riots.
The russians have riots.
The greeks have riots.
The vancouverites have riots.
Even Pentictonites had riots.

German and Britain had a wars in the 1940s, and they left landmines all over the place.

In Libya 27% of the total farming land cannot be used because of mines left behind from World War Two, more than 50 years ago.

•Egypt has the most landmines in its land: 23 million.left behind from World War Two

So why would we want to exterminate the Muslims, when we can't even clean up after ourselves when we make a mess?
Eh? Germany and Britain couldn't even clean up their own mess - they left parts of Africa very dirty and filthy contaminated with landmines.

The bible says 'First clean up your own mess, then worry about others.'

So as bad as the Muslim religion is, by keeping most of the population under control,
and a few people telling the millions of sheeple exactly what to do - we're the totally wrong people
to be thinking about doing any exterminations.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Anyone thinks all religions are equal is delusional. Lots of liberal atheists points this out such as Bill Mayer. The number of rapes of children in Sweden has gone up by 600% in just one generation. 86% of those convicted of rape were born outside of the country or have parents who were born outside the country. Most are Muslims who believe that it's wrong to have sex with their future wife from their own religion (she much be a virgin), but it's okay to rape Swedish girls since they are infidels anyway.

Process99, if you're interested in opening your eyes to Islam and the conflict in the Middle East, read the book, "Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror" by Nonie Darwish.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

But Process99 has a faulty process happening in his mind.

There are more people in USA prisons than any other country on earth.
Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

And it's not the Muslims fault.

I can't stand that religion either. I just think that with 1 billion of them, it's a little
bit r.e.t.arded to be thinking of 'exterminating' them when a bunch of them go nuts and riot.
WW2 wasn't Muslims going nuts. 60 million people were killed, and it was the Christian countries who did it.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

It's about control. Always has been. Religion can be the platform through which you try to gain control. First you get control of a small group of people and turn them into fervent believers for your cause. Then you send them out to try and gain control of others.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Nebula wrote:It's about control. Always has been. Religion can be the platform through which you try to gain control. First you get control of a small group of people and turn them into fervent believers for your cause. Then you send them out to try and gain control of others.

So very true - and you start with the children to produce lifelong brainwashed followers and apostles.

Definition of apostle

The term "apostle" is derived from Classical Greek ἀπόστολος (apóstolos), meaning "one who is sent away", from στέλλω ("stello", "send") + από (apo, "away from").[1] The literal meaning in English is therefore an "emissary", from the Latin mitto ("send") and ex ("from").

The word "apostle" has two meanings, the broader meaning of a messenger and the narrow meaning of an early Christian apostle directly linked to Jesus. The more general meaning of the word is translated into Latin as 'missio', and from this word we get 'missionary.'

According to Walter Bauer's Greek-English Lexicon of the NT "…Judaism had an office known as apostle (שליח)". The Friberg Greek Lexicon gives a broad definition as one who is sent on a mission, a commissioned representative of a congregation, a messenger for God, a person who has the special task of founding and establishing churches. The UBS Greek Dictionary also describes an apostle broadly as a messenger. The Louw-Nida Lexicon gives a very narrow definition of a special messenger, generally restricted to the immediate followers of Jesus, or extended to some others like Paul or other early Christians active in proclaiming the gospel.

... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostle - follow the link for other religions.

process99
Board Meister

Post by process99 »

I would prefer to educate religion away, however without appearing as Allah or Jesus or the bearded one I don't see much of a way to get the knowlege to break in to their socio religios society.
One would need to get the knowledge in and hope that it would be passed from generation to generation , just as their holy scripture is.
The relusts of this should create a generation of critical thinkers who can reason out things rather than throw all unanswered questions into a religious book and have a few translate the answers for them.. Jihad anyone?
Why is it that so many need to have the crutch of well I don't know so GOD must have done it.?
How about maybe I don't know but I am going to find out ?
These things need to happen or something ugly is gonna happen because as many already know , it does create wars and now there are many more followers.
When you have more of the same the wars they spaw are horribly more destructive and violent.
No extermination is not THE answer but it is AN answser.
It would be nice to just ban it outright and let people think for themselves but unless god tells them to do this , extermination is probably the answer whether WE like it or not..
No I don't like the idea of millions of brainwashed people outright done but I am sure it would be effective none the less.

Thanks G I will look at that shortly

P99
process99
Board Meister

Post by process99 »

Thinktank wrote:But Process99 has a faulty process happening in his mind.

There are more people in USA prisons than any other country on earth.
Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

And it's not the Muslims fault.

I can't stand that religion either. I just think that with 1 billion of them, it's a little
bit r.e.t.arded to be thinking of 'exterminating' them when a bunch of them go nuts and riot.
WW2 wasn't Muslims going nuts. 60 million people were killed, and it was the Christian countries who did it.

I would rather have a faulty process as you seem to imply than have none and rely on a book or imam to tell me how to think or live and so on.
Picking one war and saying the muslims didn't do it seems awfully small to me. One just needs to expand a bit on that to see you answered your own statement. Yep religion responsible for another bloody war, isn't that great It was christans that time.
Does that make it better? , not really just proves that religion is poison all the way down the snake.
I chose one and expanded on it when needed to say it was. I just chose the most current in your face here hold my grenede example of what is happening in the name of .
Nice to see the muslims attacking all around these days now with no regard, its not just the jews and christians daily now thanks to a stupid picture they decided to do up the buddists for a while to make some more friends.
When will the majority of us stand up and say enough with your crap, stop or step up for the reward you so dearly believe you will get when you kill all those inifdels?
Its disgusting and petty and NEEDS to stop however it is stopped , but it needs to stop.
That christian boot camp is no different than any other religion based schooling , its dangerous and will produce a generation of terribly brainwashed adults who just simply have no idea and when challenged they issue and attempt to kill those who go against their teachings. Again it needs to stop to protect society from the results of these types of allowed behaviour.
I personally don't care how long its been going on or how many participate when the result is death and destruction it needs to be gone.

That should clear up my point just for you.

P99

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”