Another Pedophile Priest!

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
ligwyd

Re: Another Pedophile Priest!

Post by ligwyd »

Another few years and the gov and schools are going to encourage us all to accept pedophilia as an identity and call those who don't agree haters. Watch it slowly come out. Hollywood, netflix, news, gov. schools then acceptance. Its all happened before people. Roman Feast of Saturnalia (now called Christmas - nothing to do with the true Christ). Drunken orgies with whoever whatever, kids involved too. Nothing but love and rainbows. Disgusting! Wake up peeps. Taking the bait hook line and sinker. Fallen entities (greys. paladians. ascended masters, dead relatives. aliens, demons whatever you wanna believe you are in contact with - all the same fallen angels) know how to get you going. They seen you created and have been around for a little longer than you. No excuse for not knowing and wilful ignorance never has had the best rewards. Call on the name of the true Jesus Christ, not the one of mans own making, and you will be set free. What are you waiting for........ For the record Catholic is not the Church and is not Christian. Christians who do not walk as Christ did are not Christians. Just because you fly a flag means nothing. You will know them by their fruit (what they do or what comes of their actions). Church means called out ones. Called out of what? The ways of this world and the ways of all mans religion. The religious folk tore up His body pretty good. Did you know He knew that would happen and laid His life down for you. Your at the door, knock and it will be opened......Confess my name before men and He will confess your name to the Father (God )- not the Catholic one :) The real one YHWH.
MisterBoPeep
Banned

Post by MisterBoPeep »

ligwyd wrote: Drunken orgies with whoever whatever, kids involved too.

What drunken orgies are you referring to?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

ligwyd wrote:Another few years and the gov and schools are going to encourage us all to accept pedophilia as an identity and call those who don't agree haters. Watch it slowly come out. Hollywood, netflix, news, gov. schools then acceptance. Its all happened before people. Roman Feast of Saturnalia (now called Christmas - nothing to do with the true Christ). Drunken orgies with whoever whatever, kids involved too. Nothing but love and rainbows. Disgusting! Wake up peeps. Taking the bait hook line and sinker. Fallen entities (greys. paladians. ascended masters, dead relatives. aliens, demons whatever you wanna believe you are in contact with - all the same fallen angels) know how to get you going. They seen you created and have been around for a little longer than you. No excuse for not knowing and wilful ignorance never has had the best rewards. Call on the name of the true Jesus Christ, not the one of mans own making, and you will be set free. What are you waiting for........ For the record Catholic is not the Church and is not Christian. Christians who do not walk as Christ did are not Christians. Just because you fly a flag means nothing. You will know them by their fruit (what they do or what comes of their actions). Church means called out ones. Called out of what? The ways of this world and the ways of all mans religion. The religious folk tore up His body pretty good. Did you know He knew that would happen and laid His life down for you. Your at the door, knock and it will be opened......Confess my name before men and He will confess your name to the Father (God )- not the Catholic one :) The real one YHWH.

Anyway enough of the babble and this guy’s sky Dad watching with folded arms as children get raped.

Here’s this scumbag...
https://www.10tv.com/article/ohio-pasto ... s-2019-jun
ligwyd

Post by ligwyd »

There is judgment for harming children, just not yet. God gives even the wicked time to repent. Freedom to love, freedom to destroy. Freedom to have Christ live through us, freedom to believe lies and miss out out on Gods greatest gift. He continues to love even when hated.
Only we can humble ourselves. Let the wicked be wicked and let the righteous be righteous.
Freedom can be painful for ourselves and others, but it doesn't have to be....
Very old answer to why there is pain and suffering in the world. Its 4 hours long. Are you free to here another perspective or are you bound? I believe you are free because Christ set us free :)
http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/test/
Earth is short, Heaven is long. One more grey hair today, one more wrinkle, our days are numbered. Let us speak the truth in love. Going for a morning swim. Beautiful morning that is before us.
Mercy triumphs over judgment. Peace.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

The capitulation of the religious to let their deity meet out the punishment to these rapists is troubling.
If I ever witnessed someone raping a child I wouldn’t be waiting around for a god to deal with him. I would personally put a hard beat down on that scum then hand him over to the authorities.

Not a word mentioned of the victims that can be scared for life. What of them? I know,I know, their reward is in heaven.
If you’re going to make that argument, watch this first.

To know why there’s pain and suffering doesn’t take a 4hr vid from a conspiracy site to figure out.
It simple, we’re evolving primates on a volatile planet doing the best we can, not everyone wins.
Simply, we are free. No god required.
You can wish for a score keeping god, it’s just unreasonable to do so.

Hope you had a nice swim.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

ligwyd wrote:There is judgment for harming children, just not yet.

So we should just let everyone do as they please because "God" will get them later...BS

That's the biggest pile of Bull Puckey I have read in a long time!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

...The just and fair Lord, judges now, and in the FUTURE.

Most don't learn now, so hopefully they will learn through some judgments in the near future, before the End JUDGMENTS.

But the problem is the heathen and reprobates, hardly ever learn.

Hence the Lord usually ONLY deletes them when they really go beyond and hurt children, the innocent, the weak, widows etc..

Then His Hammer comes down pretty strong and pretty fast.

I know this as a long time missionary, and have dozens of true stories about His judgments if you want examples from true life.

Not a problem..... just ask

Or post foolishly, that the Lord doesn't step in and judge people.

WE personally are told over and over again, not to punish people or take vengence on people, but step back and watch the Lord fight them.

IHS

David
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"But the problem is the heathen and reprobates, hardly ever learn."

But they do learn, they just don't learn what you want them to.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

It’s a pity there’s no hell for them to fry in.
I hope they suffer horribly in the here and now.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50549918
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Now he knows how it feels to have something shoved down his throat against his will.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hroat.html
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

1nick wrote:Now he knows how it feels to have something shoved down his throat against his will.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hroat.html

A fitting demise!
I am not wealthy but I am rich

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”