Finally Getting the Bible Right

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
alexoliversen
Fledgling

Re: Finally Getting the Bible Right

Post by alexoliversen »

Thinktank wrote:That's the church I went to.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. <--- that means five billion non-Christians (Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, atherists etc) no matter how good those people are - they're cursed. It's in the bible.

But of the 2 billion Christians on earth, most of them got the bible wrong, because my church believed
denominations were the beast. It's easy to see Catholics got the bible wrong when they forbid priests from marrying
and worship Mary too much. It's easy to see the JWs and Mormons got the bible wrong, the way their people act
goofy standing on the street, trying to give people magazines. But all denominations got the bible wrong
and my small church was the only good one on earth, almost. So when one tricky sneaky weasel-ish business man in my church caused me to lose $thousands of dollars, I was confused. How could that happen, in the only good church on earth?

Does anyone here know how it could happen, in the only good church on earth?

discuss

Well put. The bible is a form of karma anyways, it keeps people trapped in the names and lives of those ideas contained within it. I actually happen to now a few devote Christians named Ono which seemed to be cursed cause the name is associated with betrayals and trickery. Yet their heritage is of a different culture where the name implies no such meaning. So why should they suffer for some old book and some past event from a different region? It makes no sense to me.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”