Whose Islam?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Whose Islam?

Post by Glacier »

Some blood in these videos. Click at your own discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3tcCa8u0gY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeCaTccewcM

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

My initial guess were that this was related to some people, but nope, the religion of peace strikes again. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58935372
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

:200: :200: :200:

[icon_lol2.gif]

- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Glacier wrote: Apr 29th, 2022, 11:25 am
their way of saying thank you for taking us in i guess :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

More episodes of Muhammad's Boom Boom room...

- Douglas Murray
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

This explains a lot. The guy worked for USA government. Now I know why Iraq was destroyed.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oh that is degradation! I hope that guy gets arrested and booked for hate speech and whatever else they can make stick. Terrible, just terrible.

Harassment? That's it?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/former-obama- ... =105123245
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Queen K wrote: Nov 23rd, 2023, 6:16 pm I hope that guy gets arrested and booked for hate speech....
I don't. It's only words. The guy's own stupid smile is punishment enough for him to live with.

Bush's government slaughtered two million Muslims and Clinton's
government bragged about killing half a million Muslim kids - and that's not hate.
Every American loves it - and that's not hate?

How about Mitt Romney and Senator Richard Blumenthal from Washington DC both saying
$750,000 for every dead Ukrainian who gets paid $350/month is - I'm not making this up -
THE BEST MONEY WE EVER SPENT? Government = Weasels.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Excellent article: https://www.steynonline.com/13943/is-th ... -far-right
Is There a Non-Far Right?

by Mark Steyn
Topical Take
November 27, 2023

We have it on no less an authority than Ireland's police commissioner, Drew Harris, OBE, QPM, that objecting to the stabbing of your nation's children is "far right".

Which may be why Conor McGregor, the mixed martial arts champ, is in a whole heap of trouble for intemperately tweeting in response to the schoolgirl stabbathon that "Ireland is at war" - and then retweeting a suggestion by Paul Golding of Britain First that the boxer lead a "freedom march" through Dublin. Mr McGregor was open to the idea - "If they do not act soon with their plan of action to ensure Ireland's safety, I will" - so, naturally, Commissioner Harris's constabulary is now investigating him for "hate speech".

Which seems to be a higher priority to Dublin officialdom than stabbed schoolgirls. (The Sunday Times reports that the Algerian stabber was ordered deported twenty years ago, but the Irish state decided to let him hang around while he honed his blade skills: he was in court on a knife charge five months ago.)
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”