Why do preachers say "the end is near"? (they lie)

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Why do preachers say "the end is near"? (they lie)

Post by averagejoe »

1nick wrote:So just a fear monger then.

Fear of what?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

That belongs in the private delusional conspiracy theory thread,which I'm sure you're a member of.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1nick wrote:That belongs in the private delusional conspiracy theory thread,which I'm sure you're a member of.

Of course it does...we wouldn't want to know what is instore for Christians now do we....Interesting that the most powerful man in world at the time has to be censored for what he and his cohorts have planned. Good plan hey nick1.
You will get your atheist new world order for awhile.....remember anti-Christ, false prophet and the 2 witnesses in sack cloth.

Then the Second coming.....I wouldn't want to be on the anti-Christ side when this all comes down.....

1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Fear monger...I hope you don't have kids that you push this crap on.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

averagejoe wrote:
Then the Second coming.....I wouldn't want to be on the anti-Christ side when this all comes down.....

but that's really far away. It's as far away as Benny Hinn is from driving a new car worth less than $90,000
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

Thinktank wrote:
but that's really far away. It's as far away as Benny Hinn is from driving a new car worth less than $90,000
Do you believe that there will one day be an end according to how the Bible describes it or will things just keep going bad for humans without God ever intervening? This is for THINKTANK not every random Christian hater here.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Hmmm is now a mod.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

1nick wrote:Hmmm is now a mod.
i would just like to hear his answer. I'm not interested in all your in bickering.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1nick wrote:Fear monger...I hope you don't have kids that you push this crap on.

I hope you don't push your atheist crap on to your kids either...LOL

Do you teach your children how the three great atheist of all time Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot massacred millions of people of many faiths?

http://listverse.com/2010/06/05/10-peop ... -bad-name/

Here are some stat's for you nick1...all atheist countries.

The highest death tolls that have been documented in communist states occurred in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin, in the People's Republic of China under Mao Zedong, and in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. The estimates of the number of non-combatants killed by these three regimes alone range from a low of 21 million to a high of 70 million.
Last edited by averagejoe on Mar 19th, 2014, 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1nick wrote:Hmmm is now a mod.

Like yourself trying to silence Christians by moving this to the CT section. Nice try nick1....

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Hmmm wrote:[Do you believe that there will one day be an end according to how the Bible describes it or

Mark 13
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

No. I don't really believe it the way all the other Christians believe it. All the Christians think the end will come
one day and good people will fly up into the sky. I don't think that'll happen.
Attachments
rapture
rapture
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Hmmm wrote: i would just like to hear his answer. I'm not interested in all your in bickering.

nick1 isn't bickering, he has a mission on here and that's to disrupt anything positive about Christianity. It's an atheists old trick.
Give credit to some atheists like Jennylives. She actually carry's on a good conversation in her beliefs. But some on here are only trying to discredit any Christian on here. I should go to other threads and bring up postings of some of them to show everyone...na not worth the effort.

1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

I enjoy calling you on your paranoid bollox.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

We've been in the " end times" ever since man devised the realm of religion.

Humans have come a long way in understanding many things and we still have much to learn - the only thing we haven't been able to learn is how to shut off over active imaginations in us.

The great thing about religion more specifically the promise of punishment to those who don't "believe" and promises of the end of the world is that it permits the shepards the power to keep their sheep in line.

I read this book a while back - quite interesting ...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0393324311
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”