What is spirit cooking?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: What is spirit cooking?

Post by Farmmaa »

Spiritualism and Satanism are not the same thing...sorry.

Spiritualists believe that people's souls or spirits live on and can be communicated with.

It is not about worshipping Satan.

My guess as to why they do not use Christian symbols is...I don't know...maybe they do not believe in Christianity ??!!

BTW - Satanists do not believe in the 'significance' of symbols such as 666.
it is used mostly to get a stir out of Christians, nothing more.

As for child sacrifice, take a look at how many Christians have killed their own children, either because god told them to, or because they thought they would be better off in heaven than in this life.

Lunatics can be found in every walk of life.
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

Farmmaa wrote:Spiritualism and Satanism are not the same thing...sorry.

Spiritualists believe that people's souls or spirits live on and can be communicated with.

It is not about worshipping Satan.

My guess as to why they do not use Christian symbols is...I don't know...maybe they do not believe in Christianity ??!!

BTW - Satanists do not believe in the 'significance' of symbols such as 666.
it is used mostly to get a stir out of Christians, nothing more.

As for child sacrifice, take a look at how many Christians have killed their own children, either because god told them to, or because they thought they would be better off in heaven than in this life.

Lunatics can be found in every walk of life.

That, and there are many different forms of Satanism.

Spiritual Satanists, like the Nazis over at Joy Of Satan (not all spiritual Satanists are fascists), focus almost entirely on spiritual growth; There are the followers of Anton LaVey, who follow the Satanic Bible; Some actually do think Satan is a real being to be worshipped; there are many kinds.

And, of course, human sacrifice is not new. The Carthaginians sacrificed babies, while some Germanic tribes did similar things. Just read the history books and archaeological studies.
I am... the law!
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

averagejoe wrote:

It's to bring people into satanism....has a long history since the 1800's leading and preparing people to the coming world teacher Maitreya.

One of the biggest satanists in history. Many rock bands honor him....including the Beatles dedicating Sargent Pepper's album to him.

http://new-age-spirituality.com/philos/crowley.html

Here the actual first lady of spiritualism.

Madam Blavatsky...

To be fair, Crowley was a sick :cuss:. He did a lot of terrible things.

He was a member of the Golden Dawn, which is not really Satanic, but more rooted in Right Hand Path philosophies. He expanded on their practices and brought in new meditation techniques. Satanism is an expressly Left Hand Path practice. Rock bands like him because he was into certain things, which happen to be areas of interest by people on both sides of the spectrum.

Check out Liber O, Diary of A Drug Fiend, The Goetia : The Lesser Key of Solomon the King, his poetry, and lots of other stuff written by him. It's eye opening.
I am... the law!

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”