Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Post by Thinktank »

Like I said on the divine intervention thread, we get one divine intervention every thirty years,
so don't screw it up. Don't get drunk like my uncle did - or you'll miss out.

But demonic intervention - that happens way more often. In fact demonic intervention is the whole reason
we have a billion Christians and two billion Muslims in the world. Because bad things happen so often - they
cna happen any time - we're willing to spend $billions constructing new churches in this country.
It's not to worship God - that's a big scam. No one really cares about God that much. We care about avoiding demonic intervention, which is a lot more common than divine intervention.

Fukushima? Everything that could go wrong went wrong. That was clearly demonic intervention. When too many
things go wrong all at once, that's proof the devil exists. Humans deserve demonic intervention in my opinion.
We like wars, so we get radiation floating over towards us, forever. If it wasn't for the fact humans
are crooked, greedy, and willing to slaughter other humans for money, we wouldn't have had Fukushima.

What kind of demonic intervention did you experience?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Beverl

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Post by Beverl »

I have seen many demonic dreams. I don't know what is the reason behind it.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

when too many things go wrong that's proof the devil exists

maybe in your drug induced state it is
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

Hmmmmm, a demonic intervention may be the only logical explanation behind our illustrious PM Trudeau, paying $10.5M of our hard-earned tax dollars, to convicted war criminal, Omar Khadr.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

OldIslander wrote:Hmmmmm, a demonic intervention may be the only logical explanation behind our illustrious PM Trudeau, paying $10.5M of our hard-earned tax dollars, to convicted war criminal, Omar Khadr.

There are other threads for your comment. It has nothing to do with demonic interventions. Go hate our PM elsewhere.
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

youjustcomplain wrote:
OldIslander wrote:Hmmmmm, a demonic intervention may be the only logical explanation behind our illustrious PM Trudeau, paying $10.5M of our hard-earned tax dollars, to convicted war criminal, Omar Khadr.

There are other threads for your comment. It has nothing to do with demonic interventions. Go hate our PM elsewhere.

I would bet any sum of money that my comment is just as relevant, equally factual, and probably more logical, than any other comment that appears in this thread. If you don't care for it, you are more than welcome to go elsewhere.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Thinktank wrote:Like I said on the divine intervention thread, we get one divine intervention every thirty years,
so don't screw it up. Don't get drunk like my uncle did - or you'll miss out.

No proof of Divine Intervention exists outside of stories.

Thinktank wrote:But demonic intervention - that happens way more often. In fact demonic intervention is the whole reason we have a billion Christians and two billion Muslims in the world. Because bad things happen so often - they
cna happen any time - we're willing to spend $billions constructing new churches in this country.
It's not to worship God - that's a big scam. No one really cares about God that much. We care about avoiding demonic intervention, which is a lot more common than divine intervention.

I confuse easily. Are you saying that it's a bad thing that there are 2 billion Muslims and only 1 billion Christians? Or are you saying that having 3 billion Muslims + Christians is proof of the devil?

Thinktank wrote:Fukushima? Everything that could go wrong went wrong. That was clearly demonic intervention. When too many things go wrong all at once, that's proof the devil exists. Humans deserve demonic intervention in my opinion.
We like wars, so we get radiation floating over towards us, forever. If it wasn't for the fact humans
are crooked, greedy, and willing to slaughter other humans for money, we wouldn't have had Fukushima.

Are you sure that everything that could go wrong did? Really? It couldn't possibly have been worse for the universe? That was the worst case scenario? I dunno, from where I stand, today, I'm unaffected by it. If the worst possible outcome of a nuclear reactor failing is me being completely unaffected, I have to say; things could have been worse. (please understand my point, and not thing I'm being insensitive as I realize it was an awful catastrophe).

Thinktank wrote:What kind of demonic intervention did you experience?

Not a single one. How would I know the difference between Divine Intervention or Demonic Intervention? I've never chalked up any experience to either.

Lastly, bad events don't imply proof of the devil, nor do good events imply proof of your god. Both the devil and god are inferred. It's amazing, to me, that people still cling to the blame game of gods we don't know exist. What's the point in it?
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

OldIslander wrote:I would bet any sum of money that my comment is just as relevant, equally factual, and probably more logical, than any other comment that appears in this thread. If you don't care for it, you are more than welcome to go elsewhere.

No no my friend. I don't mean that I disagree with your point. It's just not in the right place. :) Also, I suspect you're right that your comment has as many facts as the OP's comment which always sounds like ramblings of someone who doesn't take the time to think things through. :) I just find it bad taste to spread your political agenda around in place it doesn't belong.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

more proof of demonic intervention - Justin just swiped $14 billion from hard working Canadian
taxpayer slaves pockets - to spend on military - and no Canadian complained. We're "blinded" according to the bible -
By God.

And then there was the Garnet fire. That was demonic intervention if I ever saw it. The fire quickly grew. People
were terrified.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
foodsmith
Board Meister

Post by foodsmith »

I just accidentally clicked on this thread... *shudder*

If that's not some kind of punishment, I don't know what is...
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Thinktank wrote: What kind of demonic intervention did you experience?

I just made the same mistake as foodsmith ... "shudder"
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

And I also. :runforlife:
You and 71 others Like this post
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Proof!

The devil made both of those guys ^^ try to convince people he doesn't exist.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”