Whose Christians?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby youjustcomplain » May 28th, 2018, 8:27 am

Thinktank wrote:the future:

God intends to slaughter Russia and Ukraine after they attack Israel.

All Christians will tell you this. It's in the future. It's the first thing I learned when going to church
years ago.



..


How many Christians have told anyone else this, other than you? Think about what you said.
I, for one, have never been told, by any Christian, what god intends for Russia. In fact, I make it a point to continue any discussion where someone tells me of gods intentions.
youjustcomplain
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 915
Likes: 254 posts
Liked in: 569 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Ptolemy Soter » May 28th, 2018, 12:18 pm

I have never heard anything of the sort from any Christians (or from religious scripture, for that matter), either.

Where on earth did you get that idea, Thinktank?
I am... the law!
User avatar
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling
 
Posts: 246
Likes: 198 posts
Liked in: 141 posts
Joined: Feb 26th, 2016, 6:15 pm
Location: The eternal blue sky.

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Thinktank » May 28th, 2018, 1:14 pm

Image
Send me money - I will lie to you, using the bible.

These two crooked Christians have been predicting that Russia will attack Israel,
and then God will absolutely go nuts on Russia, slaughtering them all - for ages.

Image

But it's not just the crooked Christians. Even nice Christians have told me Russia is Gog and Magog of the bible.
I thought every Christian on earth knew about it. It makes sense that God would kill everyone who opposes
Israel, because I heard Israelis do not believe in God. So that makes perfect sense. Kill Russia(Christians) - bless Israel.
That's what God wants. Why do you think 50 million Slavic people (WW2) were slaughtered already? It was God's will.

Image



..
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 6247
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 622 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Glacier » May 28th, 2018, 2:11 pm

The Cold War ended 30 years ago. Time to stop beating that drum, thinktank. This dude is 87 years old, and also like you is stuck the Cold War days where everything in the Bible was misconstrued to mean Russia. Gog and Magog are regions in Turkey, BTW.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

daria likes this post.
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29910
Likes: 5049 posts
Liked in: 12715 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Ptolemy Soter » May 28th, 2018, 4:54 pm

No offence intended, Thinktank, but I don’t think you have any idea about any of this. Why do you believe anything of what you’re pushing in the first place?
I am... the law!

daria likes this post.
User avatar
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling
 
Posts: 246
Likes: 198 posts
Liked in: 141 posts
Joined: Feb 26th, 2016, 6:15 pm
Location: The eternal blue sky.

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Because_They_Lie » May 28th, 2018, 5:32 pm

Thinktank wrote:Let's examine why Christians are the most murderous people on earth?

Image
^ Those two Christians, who pray to God, were responsible for $6 trillion worth of killing in Iraq.
They lied to the world about WMDs, (thou shalt not lie) then killed two million Iraqis.

Image
But Iraq was just the beginning. If Christian Zionists like John Hagee get their way, millions of Iranians
will be slaughtered too. Hagee was begging for a war in Iran. What is it about Christians, and their love of slaughtering people?

Image
Killing is in Christians blood. 60 million people were killed in WW2. Christians killing Christians.

Image
It's not just Christians, that Christians enjoy to masssacre. In 1919, the British gunned down 379 peceful
unarmed Punjabis. The British just opened fire on them. Why do Christians do that?

And when it comes to murdering each other in our own cities, no one does it better than the Christian countries.
Look at the list of cities (below)- all Christians. We like our guns.

Image
Finally, ^ well she's a Jew. Killing half a million kids is worth it, according to Albright. But it was
the Christians who did the dirty work.


https://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.co ... deaths.jpg


these beings are not Christians. Where did you get your facts and information from please?
Because_They_Lie
Übergod
 
Posts: 1050
Likes: 1394 posts
Liked in: 298 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Because_They_Lie » May 28th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Thinktank wrote:
Ptolemy Soter wrote: my relatives..... they're peaceful Christians who'd never think to harm anyone,


(1 Samuel 15:3 ) Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and *bleep*. - God

The bible teaches us in the old testament that God wants wars. That's why people like Stephen Harper (Evangelical Christian) and Stockwell Day (Zionist Christian) were itching badly for the Iraq war.

All you have to do , to get millions of Christians to turn bloodthirsty for war, is "dehumanize" the enemy. Hitler did that to the Slavs. Hitler got the Christian Germans to believe the Slavs were subhuman, and then he began to slaughter 40 million of them.

And right now, our media is dehumanizing the Muslims. If you want proof - just go read the Whose Islam thread here. with not a Muslim in sight in the Okanagan, we have 150 pages of hatred going on in that thread. It's because Christians love war. We're warmongers. I know. I was attending church when the war in Iraq started. Some of the Christians were happy because they thought it could be the end of the world, which is a good thing in the bible.

Image
Priest blesses soldiers.

Image
^ Stockwell day - loves Israel, but also loves wars against Muslim countries. The bible says to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVOhva_cwI&t=80s
^ Warmonger Harper and Stockwell Day itching badly for Iraq war.


Zionists are not Christians.

Catholic Church is not Christian - if anything they are anti-Christ - the Synagogue of Satan

These political parties you are referring to as Christians is where the error lies.
Because_They_Lie
Übergod
 
Posts: 1050
Likes: 1394 posts
Liked in: 298 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby daria » May 28th, 2018, 6:46 pm

Glacier wrote:The Cold War ended 30 years ago. Time to stop beating that drum, thinktank. This dude is 87 years old, and also like you is stuck the Cold War days where everything in the Bible was misconstrued to mean Russia. Gog and Magog are regions in Turkey, BTW.


Your last sentence hits the nail on the head. Too many North Americans and Europeans forget that the Bible is a Middle Eastern text.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
daria
Guru
 
Posts: 5407
Likes: 7703 posts
Liked in: 1337 posts
Joined: Mar 29th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Location: The Galut

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Iclimb » May 30th, 2018, 11:24 am

Does anyone believe this diatribe non sense ? If there is any honesty in anyone supporting this post ? then read the New Testament before you say anything... here is (one) verse that might open the eyes of (some)....
1 John 3:10 "By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious:
anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love their brother..."
there are so many verses that qualify that a true believer is known by their fruits, as in being kind, peaceful,
gentle, honest, humble, generous.. loving your neighbor as yourself, loving your enemies, not judging others...
the list goes on, I hope this can shed a bit of light on the subject
Iclimb
 
Posts: 2
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Feb 12th, 2009, 1:36 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby burnedatstake » May 30th, 2018, 9:54 pm

i think he hits the nail on the head. and christian support for israel is an effort to be in control in the "flesh' and speed up the apocalypse. a tale as old as time. the end times were preached and jesus blood wasnt even dry on the wood yet.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2107
Likes: 972 posts
Liked in: 492 posts
Joined: Apr 14th, 2011, 2:38 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby youjustcomplain » May 31st, 2018, 9:25 am

Iclimb wrote:Does anyone believe this diatribe non sense ? If there is any honesty in anyone supporting this post ? then read the New Testament before you say anything... here is (one) verse that might open the eyes of (some)....
1 John 3:10 "By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious:
anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love their brother..."
there are so many verses that qualify that a true believer is known by their fruits, as in being kind, peaceful,
gentle, honest, humble, generous.. loving your neighbor as yourself, loving your enemies, not judging others...
the list goes on, I hope this can shed a bit of light on the subject


That doesn't shed light on the subject. It's picking favorable stuff from your holy book.
There are awful parts of the new testament too. It's not all about being peaceful, gentle, honest, humble, generous as you believe it to be, otherwise the bits about owning slaves wouldn't have been included.

Omnitheo likes this post.
youjustcomplain
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 915
Likes: 254 posts
Liked in: 569 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Glacier » May 31st, 2018, 10:08 am

burnedatstake wrote:i think he hits the nail on the head. and christian support for israel is an effort to be in control in the "flesh' and speed up the apocalypse. a tale as old as time. the end times were preached and jesus blood wasnt even dry on the wood yet.

Christians (and others) support Israel because they're not antisemites. Some Christians that like to start silly topics about how stupid the Jews are (I won't mention any names) do not support Israel because they don't like Jews (and then claim the only reason you'd support Israel is that you want the Apocalypse to happen to hid their deep hatred of Jews).
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

daria likes this post.
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29910
Likes: 5049 posts
Liked in: 12715 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Thinktank » May 31st, 2018, 11:12 am

Glacier wrote:Christians (and others) support Israel because they're not antisemites.
Some Christians ...do not support Israel because they don't like Jews


Israel itself beats the hell out of orthodox Jews now and then. So that proves Israel is antisemitic. In fact, it's
probably the European 'Jews' beating up on the semitic 'Jews.'

Image
Israeli police arrest 120 ultra-Orthodox Jews

I started not supporting Israel when I saw they, like some other crooked countries (Ukraine, USA, Britain) are involved in "slaughtering people" every year.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 6247
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 622 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Omnitheo » May 31st, 2018, 11:19 am

It is possible to dislike Israel without disliking those of the Jewish faith. There are a lot of Christian majority nations that people dislike and that doesn’t make them anti-Christian. Otherwise we could say that Trump hates christians because he is trying to close the country to them.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5945
Likes: 9200 posts
Liked in: 4899 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Glacier » May 31st, 2018, 11:48 am

In theory that's true, but when your dislike, hatred, or fear is grounded in irrationality, it's either from ignorance or bigotry.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

daria likes this post.
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29910
Likes: 5049 posts
Liked in: 12715 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests