The Christians who want a BIG war

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

The Christians who want a BIG war

Post by Thinktank »

Have you ever driven through Washington state and listened to the American Christian Network radio station?
I have. You want to know what's a big topic for the American Christian Network right now? It's Russia and Iran. That's all they
care about - is Russia and Iran -they can't wait for a big war.

The American Christian Network is paid big money to brainwash the Christian listeners into thinking a war with Islam is a good idea.

Are you one of those Christians who can't wait for a big war?

discuss

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The Christians who want a BIG war

Post by Thinktank »

anyone remember this moron? He somehow managed to extract $4 million from Canadian Christians.
He has been itching for a war with Russia for ages. All these years he has been telling
us Russia is an enemy - now I find out Putin is getting Russia back on track to being a Christian country.

Jack and Rexella are liars.

:smt045
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Everyone of those TV evangelist (I mean all of them) have 1 thing in common.
That is having a gullible viewing audiences when ask to send money, they open their chegue book & write whatever number that snake oilsales person says.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

Thinktank wrote:discuss

Oh please...
Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

I suspect that just as it's always been, the outcome of war is what justifies the war in the first place.
jctrucker777
Fledgling

Post by jctrucker777 »

those are big false teachers, false prophets, servants of satan(look for the light in the eyes, the good eye), your right, this is absolutely been the let down of the of several decades with them filling those positions.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

jctrucker777 wrote:those are big false teachers, false prophets, servants of satan(look for the light in the eyes, the good eye), your right, this is absolutely been the let down of the of several decades with them filling those positions.

You Christians have been fighting on who are the "true" Christians for 1500 years and you still haven't figured it out. It is actually pretty hilarious how you think you got the "true beliefs".

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”