Would Jesus vote for Trump?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: Would Jesus vote for Trump?

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Average Joe, you are not REALLY a Trump supporter are you?

At this point, especially if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, I think you would have been informed that the world of politics is mere theater, not reality, not "for you or me" politics is the avenue of the anti-Christ.

Red & Blue make Purple. meaning the ends always meet with these "opposition parties" they are one and the same.

It's all staged theater. See it - Discernment.

Red & Blue make Purple: The Royals and The Vatican - Those who claim "The Divine Right To Rule"

...and they DO rule. Check the money in your wallet - ask Justin Trudeau who he "ministers" to/for
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Average Joe, you are not REALLY a Trump supporter are you?

At this point, especially if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, I think you would have been informed that the world of politics is mere theater, not reality, not "for you or me" politics is the avenue of the anti-Christ.

Red & Blue make Purple. meaning the ends always meet with these "opposition parties" they are one and the same.

It's all staged theater. See it - Discernment.

Red & Blue make Purple: The Royals and The Vatican - Those who claim "The Divine Right To Rule"

...and they DO rule. Check the money in your wallet - ask Justin Trudeau who he "ministers" to/for

Understood totally.... :130:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Could joe be loosening his grip on the Trump?

Has he been replaced by BLT?

Was I the impetus of this burgeoning bromance?

Is my heart warmed?

I’m going to go with “yes” to all of the above.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Because_They_Lie wrote:I feel as though Iam interupting a bro-mance here, pardon me.

The answer to your four questions would be "no" 1nick.

The answer to your four questions is "yes" averagejo.

Have fun acting like 6 year old children. ;)

Just to add, the answers for what an atheist would do, is pretty close if not the same for what Satan would do.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

So atheists are Trump voting, assault rifle owning, prostitute copulating, homophobes?

Should I post links to all the evangelicals that fit the above description? Or maybe you could just look it up for yourself?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1nick wrote:So atheists are Trump voting, assault rifle owning, prostitute copulating, homophobes?

Should I post links to all the evangelicals that fit the above description? Or maybe you could just look it up for yourself?

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: The Messiah lived 2,000 years ago. You can ask him personally on Judgement Day when he returns..... :200:

Could be soon joe. Isn't Trump the anti-Christ ?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote: The Messiah lived 2,000 years ago. You can ask him personally on Judgement Day when he returns..... :200:

Ka-El wrote:Could be soon joe. Isn't Trump the anti-Christ ?

Like yourself, the Anti-Christ will be a globalist and like yourself will be pushing for a one world government.... :D

Trump's popularity is because old white guys realized the direction America was heading....globalization. :130:

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: Like yourself, the Anti-Christ will be a globalist and like yourself will be pushing for a one world government.... :D

I'm starting to believe your conspiracy theories joe. The implantation of a world government will first require that western democracies become un-stabilized, even collapsed, and clearly having Trump elected president is consistent with this agenda. Having some globalist in power would be too obvious. No, there is a bigger plan in play here, starting with “fake news”, trade wars, embargos, and an arms race. Those conspirators behind your so called New World Order are just sitting in the wings watching as their plan unfolds perfectly, thankful for the dupes who thought Trump would make America great again.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote: Like yourself, the Anti-Christ will be a globalist and like yourself will be pushing for a one world government.... :D

Ka-El wrote:I'm starting to believe your conspiracy theories joe. The implantation of a world government will first require that western democracies become un-stabilized, even collapsed, and clearly having Trump elected president is consistent with this agenda. Having some globalist in power would be too obvious. No, there is a bigger plan in play here, starting with “fake news”, trade wars, embargos, and an arms race. Those conspirators behind your so called New World Order are just sitting in the wings watching as their plan unfolds perfectly, thankful for the dupes who thought Trump would make America great again.

https://www.worldgovernmentsummit.org/

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:
Ka-El wrote: I'm starting to believe your conspiracy theories joe. The implantation of a world government will first require that western democracies become un-stabilized, even collapsed, and clearly having Trump elected president is consistent with this agenda. Having some globalist in power would be too obvious. No, there is a bigger plan in play here, starting with “fake news”, trade wars, embargos, and an arms race. Those conspirators behind your so called New World Order are just sitting in the wings watching as their plan unfolds perfectly, thankful for the dupes who thought Trump would make America great again.

https://www.worldgovernmentsummit.org/

:135: so you agree with me then ?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Ka-El wrote:

I'm starting to believe your conspiracy theories joe. The implantation of a world government will first require that western democracies become un-stabilized, even collapsed, and clearly having Trump elected president is consistent with this agenda. Having some globalist in power would be too obvious. No, there is a bigger plan in play here, starting with “fake news”, trade wars, embargos, and an arms race. Those conspirators behind your so called New World Order are just sitting in the wings watching as their plan unfolds perfectly, thankful for the dupes who thought Trump would make America great again.

Probably the first time we agree Ka-El
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Just guessing here...

1nick wrote:Question 1: Would jesus vote for Trump? Probably not.
Question 2: Would Jesus own an assault rifle? No.
Question 3: Would Jesus be ok with you sleeping with prostitutes? No, but he wouldn't be running around pointing his finger at prostitutes.
Question 4: Would Jesus be ok with you calling your fellow brothers and sisters mutants? Depends on the context. We are all mutants given that the genome is changing all the time. .

Can I provide scriptures? To what, Jesus being ok or not with these things? No I can’t.

Can you answer the questions truthfully from within yourself or do you need to refer to your scriptures?

I think these are valid questions rather than strange.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Thnx Glace

That was like a plug in the conspiracy dike leaking through.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

1nick wrote:
If Trump grabbed Jesus’ Mum right by the pu**y would you and Jesus be down with that?

Trump would like that, coz Jesus' mom was a virgin.
He'd probably invite Jeffrey Epstein to join him.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”