Los Lunas Stone 3,000 Year old Hebrew Stone in New Mexico

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Los Lunas Stone 3,000 Year old Hebrew Stone in New Mexico

Post by averagejoe »

About time a movie is done about Phoenicians and Israelites in North America 3,000 years ago during King Solomon's time...

The politically-correct academic community has almost monolithically tried to ignore this artifact as it is a silent witness that Hebrew speakers were in ancient North America long, long before Columbus was ever born.

Exciting New Movie About The New Mexico Decalogue Stone

Mystery Stone Trailer

Given the above background, it is my view that the Los Lunas inscription was made during King Solomon’s righteous period of reign when even the sailors and explorers of his fleet were so obedient to King Solomon and the laws of God that they made a permanent inscribed stone with the Ten Commandments on it in the Southwest part of the North American continent. During King Solomon’s reign, the Israelite/Phoenicians were also very much present in the Lake Michigan/Great Lakes area mining vast quantities of copper for the Temple in Jerusalem and Solomon’s other building projects–as is detailed in my books about the history of the ten tribes. Since Phoenicians had been present in ancient North America long before the city states of Tyre and Sidon allied themselves to Israel’s tribes, they would have already had considerable knowledge of the geography of North America, and this was given to King Solomon’s Israelites to use during their alliance. It is also another clue to me about the Stone’s origin that it is openly inscribed in stone in a large inscription. This inscription was made to be an enduring proof of the Hebrew-speaking people in ancient North America and it proclaims: “We are here and we are here in force.” I doubt a band of wandering refugees would have invested the effort to make such a permanent inscription, and they also would not have wanted to leave anything in their escape path via which enemies could pursue them. For a fuller examination of my views about this very important artifact in a very ancient American context, please read my article on the topic.

https://stevenmcollins.com/exciting-new ... gue-stone/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Los Lunas Stone 3,000 Year old Hebrew Stone in New Mexic

Post by averagejoe »

The Mystery Of The Los Lunas Decalogue Stone or (10 Commandments)
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

averagejoe wrote:Image

Is that guy really levitating above the beach? OR is that just a really bad photoshop job? The rest of the post is too hard to read without proper paragraph breaks and references.

Joe, I know you can do better than that for presenting your information to substantiate your opinions.

I am sorry but, that post is sub-par for a grade 4 level, even in the Canadian school system. Please try again.
Bring back the LIKE button.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

OK! :D

I think it's the guy in the video.... :up:

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

alanjh595 wrote:
averagejoe wrote:
Joe, I know you can do better than that for presenting your information to substantiate your opinions.

I am sorry but, that post is sub-par for a grade 4 level, even in the Canadian school system. Please try again.

You thinking of going to see it?

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

alanjh595 wrote:

averagejoe wrote:You thinking of going to see it?

Not likely in this lifetime. I might go to the "Garden of Eden" though.
Bring back the LIKE button.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:You thinking of going to see it?

alanjh595 wrote:Not likely in this lifetime. I might go to the "Garden of Eden" though.

A little history lesson is good for everyone! :up:

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”