Question for Creationists

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: Question for Creationists

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 10:24 am

Omni's cant respond to full answers and full proofs, nevertheless because he likes getting off topic, let me post more from that article of mine...

We divide by the speed of light 186,000 mi/sec and the time for one revolution or
one cycle or one vibration is .036. This meaning that in one whole second, the Moon does in fact vibrate at 28 hertz approximately. Therefore, our method has been
proven to work, meaning the diameters of heavenly bodies give rise to their hertz or musical notes, because Pi and Light speed are constants. Vibrate in the range of
28 hertz. Therefore our method does work for the Moon as well as the Earth.as a planetary bodys resonant frequency is related directly to its circumference which
is a function of its diameter. And so if we bring down the frequency of the Moon from 28 hertz to one octave below it, it would have a frequency of 14 hertz
(SEE Graph). And now we can see if the Moon and the Earth are in tune and harmonic together.

Taking the Earth as A, it being at 7.83 hertz, then 14 hertz would be in the range of the next octave above 7.82 hertz at 15.66 hertz. 14 hertz being 1.79 times as
great as 7.83. Consequently going to the charts for the mathematical ratio of all the 12 musical notes in an octave, we can see whether or not, this multiplication of
higher frequency matches any ratio harmonically. And Lo and behold it does.. as 1.79 is F sharp if A is 1.00. Therefore the Earth would be tuned to A while the
Moon is tuned to F sharp and they are harmonic together. This could easily bring us to the conclusion, that the Moon is not evil as some think out of ignorance, but
benign and helpful if we understand its musical harmony. (SEE Dont be afraid of the Moon) And besides, when we understand that the Moon and its diameter and
distance from the Earth number 2160, relate directly to time here on Earth, then again it can be shown to be a timing devise of the Lord, just as He wrote about in
Genesis 1. (SEE Moon and 2160) So no wonder the ancients and down to Earth farmers still plant by the Moons cycles today, and why the Lord had his holy-
days and calendar in accordance to its phases.

These musical ratios of each note, are constant and were created by the division of 1 into 2, via the Vesica Pisces. You could call this a mating or the sexual
reproduction of musical notes, as the Lord created more harmonic tones in total agreement with His Original Being. If wanting to understand this process more fully
consider studying Sacred Geometry and Music. O.k. so from there, Ive taken these generally accepted and mathematical ratios between frequencies and placed them
on the chart below. Ive added the planets and their diameter ratio compared with the earths sacred diameter of 7920. For instance, the planet Venus, is smaller than
the Earth and has an approximate diameter of 7524 miles, but as a ratio to the Earths, Venus is .95. And with a smaller diameter, it would mean its Resonant
Frequency would be 1/.95 or 1.0526 times greater than the Earths, because the distance for Light to travel around its circumference would be that much shorter and
hence increase the number of times it would circumnavigate around Venus in one second. Therefore, we can deuce that Venuss Resonant Frequency is at a ratio of
1.05 times that of Earth. Checking the chart, 1.06 a multiplier or a ratio in tune with 1. So if Earth is 1 and Venus is 1.06, then earth is again at A and Venus is at A
sharp.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 20th, 2019, 12:58 pm

Thank you, but I already know the mass, distance, size, shape, orbit of all the planets. That's not what this thread is for.

:topic:

Let me try to make this exceptionally clear. What proof is there for "Creationism" as in that all species of animals were created in their current state by a supernatural entity.

I'll also accept any proof you have for your statement that dinosaurs walked alongside man [icon_lol2.gif]
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4899 posts

Postby Sparki55 » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:01 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:So lets start first with our HOME planet, EARTH which was the center of the UNIVERSE, because the Creator of the Universe was born here physically.
Earth is only in the center of the observable universe. It's not the center of our solar system of even our galaxy, it's not special at all. Also, if your creator was "born" who created him? Does the creator have a creator?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_of_Earth

But let's check out the MOON, and see if our closest planetary body, is musically geared to us by Design. And as we have found out its circumference will dictate its specific vibrational reading and musical note. There is no media in space to vibrate, so no musical note?
Sparki55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 893 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:26 pm

Sparki55 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:So lets start first with our HOME planet, EARTH which was the center of the UNIVERSE, because the Creator of the Universe was born here physically.
Earth is only in the center of the observable universe. It's not the center of our solar system of even our galaxy, it's not special at all. Also, if your creator was "born" who created him? Does the creator have a creator?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_of_Earth

But let's check out the MOON, and see if our closest planetary body, is musically geared to us by Design. And as we have found out its circumference will dictate its specific vibrational reading and musical note. There is no media in space to vibrate, so no musical note?

Please quote more than one sentence if quoting me, and only quote what I have written HERE. Please start following the rules.

Nevertheless because you asked even though you refuse to follow along with the mathematical truths I have been presenting, about the design of the solar system, and the design of the stars ( amore complex but explainable truth) I shall start to answer your question or simplistic doubts, HEREIN.

Science cant determine the center of the Universe, although the red star shift is an approximation, as the stars move away from us, and its visable.. placed by design from the Beginning (SEE and READ Gensis then use a concordance to note all the constellations mentioned and some of their meanings). Nothing is by chance, all things by design.

The center of our Solar System is the SUN, as in SON, SEE and study the mathematics of Tabernacle of the SUN... this incorporates the speed of light, distances. If required by popular demand I can show that in four posted sections.... not a problem

Yes, Jesus was the Creator or was called the LIVING WORD who was and is, and will always be

Read Bible questions answered HERE

Jesus was the GREAT I AM, or Creator, I am the resurection and life, way, truth the LIFE, water of life etc etc etc... Jesus was the Great I am, for Father, Mother and and Son were EQUAL.

SEE Women are not superior but Equal to Men thread, and its still online HERE at Castanet. Once you know the principle of Equality it makes other science and truths much much more easy to comprehend, its also the basis of geometry, balance, cycles etc etc....

The Creator of the Creator is nonsense, as He/She always was and always will be. (SEE and study the Holy Spirit is Female within Bible Questions answered HERE
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:36 pm

Starting from my last excerpt, because you wanted more proofs, these are the words that followed, by my chart can not be forwarded here, but its the harmonic chart of the planets, by their distances from the Sun/Son.

But lets move outwards to the planets of our Solar System and see if they also are musically harmonic to our EARTH
(From ..... http://www.kidport.com/RefLib/Science/S ... istics.htm )

Graph and chart can not be posted.... but starts with

A - Earth 7.83 hertz

G# - Sun .. Diameter 117. Resonance .47

You know where to find it, and maybe I shall post graphs rather than just words.. only one more excerpt to finnish that complete article...if needed will continue.

Anyway, it continues with ...

And similarly going through the surrounding planets of the earth, you would get a chart looking like this. The Musical ratio in column 2, with the ratio of the
lowered or heightened octave of each planets R.F. put in the 3rd column.

Do they match up to musical note ratios. YES. This being absolutely impossible statistically. This could not have occurred unless there was a design from the
MASTER Musician, in making each planet and heavenly body, the right exact size so as to harmonically fit together into his grand CREATION. The planets do
make music together and are literally and scientifically in tune with each other. Evolution played no part in this, as the Lord created them intact and in their orbits
right from the very start. Consequently, no one understanding this ˜Music of the Spheres could possibly deny that there is a God and a Designer to the Solar
System.

The Heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.
In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber ... Psalm 19: 1-5

Anyone gazing out into the night sky, seeing the Lords stars and planets and Moon, should hear His Voice and recognize His awesome Power. But if not, He also
can prove to any with a mind, that He alone is the Creator via His numbers and music. This meaning, we ALL are without excuse. No one can claim not to have
been able to know the Lord, for His line has gone out to all the Earth. I mean even the arrangement of the stars in their constellations tells the Messianic Story if our
eyes and minds are OPEN. (SEE Messianic Story written in the Stars). The whole creation points to Him, whether in the microcosm or in the macrocosm of
heavenly planets.

So we are not alone in the Solar System as all these planets and the Moon and the Sun were specifically put in place for life here on EARTH. And they all can be
played together musically. It may remain a mystery as to how specifically each planet can effect us, but surely each can and does, just as the Moon has a direct
effect on our lives, weather, tides, emotions, and more. And if planets align, then surely their solitary effect is magnified when in combination, just as with laser
alignment. (SEE Alignment). For again, the Lord uses these heavenly bodies for signs, just as the three wise men mentioned in the Gospels, knew.

If we place the planets with their notes as a diagram with the Sun as the center of the Solar System it looks like this.

And similarly going through the surrounding planets of the earth, you would get a chart looking like this. The Musical ratio in column 2, with the ratio of the
lowered or heightened octave of each planets R.F. put in the 3rd column.

Do they match up to musical note ratios. YES. This being absolutely impossible statistically. This could not have occurred unless there was a design from the
MASTER Musician, in making each planet and heavenly body, the right exact size so as to harmonically fit together into his grand CREATION. The planets do
make music together and are literally and scientifically in tune with each other. Evolution played no part in this, as the Lord created them intact and in their orbits
right from the very start. Consequently, no one understanding this ˜Music of the Spheres could possibly deny that there is a God and a Designer to the Solar
System.

The Heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.
In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber ... Psalm 19: 1-5

Anyone gazing out into the night sky, seeing the Lords stars and planets and Moon, should hear His Voice and recognize His awesome Power. But if not, He also
can prove to any with a mind, that He alone is the Creator via His numbers and music. This meaning, we ALL are without excuse. No one can claim not to have
been able to know the Lord, for His line has gone out to all the Earth. I mean even the arrangement of the stars in their constellations tells the Messianic Story if our
eyes and minds are OPEN. (SEE Messianic Story written in the Stars). The whole creation points to Him, whether in the microcosm or in the macrocosm of
heavenly planets.

So we are not alone in the Solar System as all these planets and the Moon and the Sun were specifically put in place for life here on EARTH. And they all can be
played together musically. It may remain a mystery as to how specifically each planet can effect us, but surely each can and does, just as the Moon has a direct
effect on our lives, weather, tides, emotions, and more. And if planets align, then surely their solitary effect is magnified when in combination, just as with laser
alignment. (SEE Alignment). For again, the Lord uses these heavenly bodies for signs, just as the three wise men mentioned in the Gospels, knew.

If we place the planets with their notes as a diagram with the Sun as the center of the Solar System it looks like this.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:39 pm

Sparki, thinks he is refuting solar system design and the Music of the Spheres by saying.... There is no media in space to vibrate, so no musical note?

Non sparkily one, spheres are planets, planets have mass, mass has a resonant frequency, to make music planets have to be harmonically placed and with the proper diameters. It cant happen by chance and has to be DESIGN, just as with the micro cosm so with the macro-cosm. Size makes no difference.

The vacuum is not vibrating, the planets vibrate, as the planets make music for they were designed as one, and created simultaneously.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:46 pm

This thread is not about "heavenly bodies" or the fact that the English language name for Sol is a homonym with son.

Let me try to make this exceptionally clear. What proof is there for "Creationism" as in that all species of animals were created in their current state by a supernatural entity.

I'll also accept any proof you have for your statement that dinosaurs walked alongside man [icon_lol2.gif]
Omnitheo
Guru

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:51 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Thank you, but I already know the mass, distance, size, shape, orbit of all the planets. That's not what this thread is for.

Yes, you say everything happened by chance, I say and am proving their is design in the solar system and you say you haven't got time to read the mathematics, and say you don't know any connections betweenplanet distances PHI spacing) them, and interrupt my lesson in design, with another question,

Besides you didn't answer us about the simulataneous random mutations that you say changed us all into transition species all at once... nor about your 5G horrible unscientific post.

You never answer questions but I always do when they are sincere and when it is beneficial to READERS.

So I shall finnish, just one more section or article for you... I suggest you read before posting and study Math before posting, and determine your own words and answer them before posting, but the choice is yours.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:54 pm

BY popular demand, because the atheists or evolutionists want more and more proofs. allow me to again answer them....

Graph, I am unable to repost..

But the even more amazing musical note correspondence is that the Sun has a musical ratio of 1.69 just like Saturn and its rings, and yet it is in the center of the
swirling phi strung out planets rather than just rings. And this F # Frequency is what is said to be involved in levitating stones by the ancients (SEE F # Levitation)
And furthermore, it is said that F sharp is the note reached inside the Lords Great Pyramid at Giza. (F # Key to Kings Chamber).

Is this odd, no because it was as we might have expected. The literal Sun being a parallel to the One and ONLY SON of God. (SEE Tabernacle of the Sun/Son). F
sharp of the Sun lifting stones, F # of the Son lifting souls in Giza, and F sharp being the central focus and integral part of our literal Tabernacle in the wilderness in
the EndTime (SEE Graphics)

F # being 740 hertz if A is tuned at 440 hertz. This meaning 74 is harmonic to 44, 37 to 22, and 11, as well as Absolute 33 hertz, the frequency inside a charged phi
crystal like Giza or New Jerusalem. (SEE 29 Steps). But putting all these numbers and concepts together may take a bit more study, nevertheless, the first thing
you might concentrate on is understanding that YES, there is an exact correlation between the planets and our moon with the Earth and its musical.

So like the ancients, we can literally hear the Music of the Spheres if we are in tune with its Creator .. and His name is Jesus.

In my musical and mathematical opinion
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 20th, 2019, 2:00 pm

In the thread about Evolution, I answered every question you asked about evolution.

I've also stated nothing unscientific about electromagnetic radiation, though I did attempt to simplify with an analogy that was clearly lost on you.

This thread is NOT about space. It's not about other planets. It is about "Creationism" as in, the thus far unsupported hypothesis that all life forms on earth were created in their present shape by a supernatural entity.

The scientific consensus is that the Theory of Evolution is the most scientifically supported and verified theory for the diversity of life on the planet. There is no alternative theory. However, if you have some evidence that could back up the idea of creationism, this is your place to post it.

You can drone on all you want about imagined patterns in the sky, but this thread isn't about astrology (nor astronomy), and you'll be met with :topic: again and again until you get this thread locked or deleted as well.

OR you can stay on topic and post your evidence for Creationism supporting the diversity of life on the planet. Feel free to go on about the dinosaur thing again too.

2 people like this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 20th, 2019, 2:03 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:Sparki, thinks he is refuting solar system design and the Music of the Spheres by saying.... There is no media in space to vibrate, so no musical note?

Non sparkily one, spheres are planets, planets have mass, mass has a resonant frequency, to make music planets have to be harmonically placed and with the proper diameters. It cant happen by chance and has to be DESIGN, just as with the micro cosm so with the macro-cosm. Size makes no difference.

The vacuum is not vibrating, the planets vibrate, as the planets make music for they were designed as one, and created simultaneously.

There is no matter in a vacuum for sound waves to resonate through. Therefore there is no music. If there were, we would all be listening to the massive nuclear explosion in the sky which provides us light and heat.

Sparki55 likes this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 21st, 2019, 6:02 am

Omnitheo wrote::topic:

This thread is not about "heavenly bodies" or the fact that the English language name for Sol is a homonym with son.

I always answer, not so omni... you always want to ask more questions, and refuse to answer the ones I have posed for you, because of your 5G dangerous comments, and rather insane simultaneous mutations with a whole population making them all mutate at once into nerw transition species all together.

Anyway... heres you Sun represents the SON answer

Jesus is much more than a mere human being, He is the Creator

SEE Tabernacle of the SUN

Excerpt following....

Tabernacle of the SUN (SON)

The Lord is the Creator and as such made everything including Light and Light Speed (Genesis 1). He then created the stars and planets and SUN, and MOON
and EARTH in the exact pathways circumferences and at the exact perfect distances from each other. (SEE Magic Ratios). So let's now look at the Solar System
which is the Center of the Universe. (SEE The Earth is the center of the Universe). The literal Sun being representative of the true, One and ONLY Son of God. It
is in exact proportion in size to the Moon and its diameter, in a 430 to 1 ratio. This is why we can have solar eclipses where's the moons diameter completely
and exactly covers the spherical ball of the Sun (Son). This is not by accident but by design.

And when we understand sacred geometry where the Moon's radius of 1080 miles is added to the Earth's radius of 3960 miles, then we discover the magic
proportions of beauty and power called PHI. And with this beautiful proportion also templated into our own bodies, we discover that this PHI proportion was
used to design Pyramids such as the Great Pyramid and NEW Jerusalem which is also a pyramid. With the Sun as the capstone of a pyramid that extends to the
circle of the Earth's revolution around the Sun. There are seven pyramids around the Sun, in one solar year of 365.24 days. (SEE Book of Enoch and Science
Books)

Hence 7 times an angle of 51.43 degrees equals 360 degrees. And if a degree equals a day, we have yet to finish a whole year and the HOLY DAYS of 5.24 must
be accounted for, to bring us into HARMONY of a complete cycle. This being exactly why, the Lord's COMMA, (Known by Pathagorus from the Egyptians
must be used to harmonize sound). This Comma, or mathematical absolute of 365.24/360 = 1.0014 is the tuning frequency that harmonises our seven octave scale
of life. (SEE Sacred Geometry and Music). So with this in mind, our solar cycle is not just a random measure of time, but tuned to the Lord's TIMING.

For again, it takes light 500 seconds to get to us (And amazingly can in one second circum-navigate the Earth seven times) SEE
http://www.hartrao.ac.za/other/howfar/howfar.html, and 500 is said to be the height of the Great Pyramid as well as the prophetic distance in inches of the Great
Pyramid Passageways. (SEE Great Pyramid Prophecy).

(End)

If you want PART 2 words, just ask, or keep complaining you want more proofs, and I will again answer further
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 21st, 2019, 6:05 am

Creation equals all of creation, all living and non living bodies, evolution obviously didn't create laws or life, but a CREATIONIST understands and can find out that the Lord also created the Solar System and heavenly fodies and even the heavenly PHI bodies of the most beautiful creation of all.

But that's biology and I don't think evolutionists can handle that truth either.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 21st, 2019, 8:29 am

I’m not sure why you keep comparing ”Sun"and “Son". Both words in this homonym have very different etymologies and it is mere coincidence that in English specifically they became similar. Sol and Filius in Latin for instance have no relation.

Additionally you go on about eclipses and some magical number of the moon, when the moon changes in distance constantly drifting further away.

As much as you want to be all "whoah...X+Y=‘Magic number’which is amazing and is proof of...something" your proof falls apart when X changes on a daily basis.

Now unless you want your posts removed, i ask once more that you get :topic: and attempt to provide some proof of creationism for the diversity of life on the planet. And stop going off on tangents about quirks of English language, creative maths to try and find patterns in one solar system among many, and unrelated threads.

alanjh595 likes this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 21st, 2019, 8:37 am

Omnitheo wrote:I’m not sure why you keep comparing ”Sun"and “Son". Both words in this homonym have very different etymologies and it is mere coincidence that in English specifically they became similar. Sol and Filius in Latin for instance have no relation.

Additionally you go on about eclipses and some magical number of the moon, when the moon changes in distance constantly drifting further away.

As much as you want to be all "whoah...X+Y=‘Magic number’which is amazing and is proof of...something" your proof falls apart when X changes on a daily basis.

Now unless you want your posts removed, i ask once more that you get :topic: and attempt to provide some proof of creationism for the diversity of life on the planet. And stop going off on tangents about quirks of English language, creative maths to try and find patterns in one solar system among many, and unrelated threads.

*removed*

And I am presenting mathematical proof that you demanded I give, so I am giving it, and then you say, you will remove it.
So do you want more mathematical proofs, Yes or NO... intelligent READERS can decipher for themselves , rather than you deciding for them. Besides as mentioned you have no mathematical proofs except luck and chance, also called random events by yourselves.

Do you want more mathematical proofs or will you just complain they are against your luck and chance non mathematical proofs .
Last edited by ferri on Jun 21st, 2019, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality