Don’t see any empathy in the faces of those around me

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Don’t see any empathy in the faces of those around me

Postby Rango » Jun 10th, 2019, 3:30 am

Just blanket expressions and empty graced glares.

I lookmor search from some conceivable shred of humanity to connect with or find a shared commonality with and all I find is feigned (at best) interest and complete coldness. It’s all so palpabsvle I honestly almost feel as though I might get sick from the lack of compassion or genuine lack of any sign of life from those around me.
Rango

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Don’t see any empathy in the faces of those around me

Postby LANDM » Jun 10th, 2019, 5:21 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting

seewood likes this post.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4428 posts

Postby kgcayenne » Jun 10th, 2019, 9:29 am

Rango wrote:Just blanket expressions and empty graced glares.

I lookmor search from some conceivable shred of humanity to connect with or find a shared commonality with and all I find is feigned (at best) interest and complete coldness. It’s all so palpabsvle I honestly almost feel as though I might get sick from the lack of compassion or genuine lack of any sign of life from those around me.

That totally happens to me when I leave my 'resting bitchface' on in public. People mirror what they see without even thinking, and if you are seeing the same thing in all those around you in all situations... It hurts to think this, but you might be the source of your own problem. I know I was and still am on occasion.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.

Country plough boy likes this post.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4647 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 10th, 2019, 9:39 am

True Bro, its a cold, heartless world with cold hearted people that are basically only concerned about themselves and their mad search for more material things. It doesn't satisfy, as things don't make us happy or fulfilled or give back EMPATHY, another word for LOVE. So realistically youre going to have to break the cycle yourself and find LOVE and EMPATHY yourself. Sure its great to have them break you out, and start you off by giving you empathy, love and understanding as well as a helping hand ... but dont count on it. It may not happen. Sorry to say, you may have to go it alone, and find love by giving love first. You or I or we cant blame them or a heartless society for their lack of compassion..... its true but that wont help you or I or any of us personally. You have to find LOVE before you turn bitter and cold and become like them..

Yet because you have suffered, and you have felt the pains of isolation and lack of empathy, can mean that from personal direct experience you can take that very pain and be more sympathetic to all those others that are downtrodden with the worlds lack of love.... , and share yourself with them.... and together move on knowing there is love out there and know the that LOVE is the answer..

I say its Jesus, from personal experience. He knows you and is there with you so keep trusting in Him and don't get bitter and cold, I repeat don't give up, help is there and is on the way, so keep trusting in Him and don't get BITTER and COLD,

Then you can say

Ahh sweet mystery of life
At last I have found thee.
Tis love and love alone the whole world yearns for

Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby Rango » Jun 10th, 2019, 11:48 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:

True Bro, its a cold, heartless world with cold hearted people that are basically only concerned about themselves and their mad search for more material things. It doesn't satisfy, as things don't make us happy or fulfilled or give back EMPATHY, another word for LOVE. So realistically youre going to have to break the cycle yourself and find LOVE and EMPATHY yourself. Sure its great to have them break you out, and start you off by giving you empathy, love and understanding as well as a helping hand ... but dont count on it. It may not happen. Sorry to say, you may have to go it alone, and find love by giving love first. You or I or we cant blame them or a heartless society for their lack of compassion..... its true but that wont help you or I or any of us personally. You have to find LOVE before you turn bitter and cold and become like them..

Yet because you have suffered, and you have felt the pains of isolation and lack of empathy, can mean that from personal direct experience you can take that very pain and be more sympathetic to all those others that are downtrodden with the worlds lack of love.... , and share yourself with them.... and together move on knowing there is love out there and know the that LOVE is the answer..

I say its Jesus, from personal experience. He knows you and is there with you so keep trusting in Him and don't get bitter and cold, I repeat don't give up, help is there and is on the way, so keep trusting in Him and don't get BITTER and COLD,

Then you can say

Ahh sweet mystery of life
At last I have found thee.
Tis love and love alone the whole world yearns for

true.

I need to break the cycle, by hopefully leaving the country it’s juet that every day is a struggle in that regard.

I just hate Canada so much, I struggle to find shred of commonality within those around me nor shred of human compassion or shared interest and positivity. I’m just shut out, isolated and rejected on a constant basis. I’ve thought aobut jumping the fence numerous times, but I don’t think it would be the best strategy but it’s just really burdensome dealing with the drudgery and isolation. I would almost liken my experiences to some horrid prison with no bars, and such is the task and circumstances I seem to be faced with. I wonder what I did to deserve such a fate?

Generally, there’s little to remotely anything I can bond with others around me with, my main interests such as art and similair things or music seem to hold virtually no sway as well I’ve found that it’s not allowable or permissible to discuss anything remotely intellectual or high minded so then, what can you even discuss? I’ve given up on finding very many job opportunity as well, and relying Isley on hopefully being able to apply for post secondary institutions in the United States or some other country.

I’ve just noticed that other Canadians seem to hate me, I’m not sure why I always felt out fo place but what I would hesitate to describe as prejudice seems surmountable at this point, it’s just all encompassing like I’m just faced with hostility and antagonism on a constant basis. People try and run me over with their cars and/or bycles and skateboards, I’m not really even sure what the general point of social interaction is at this point around these people since they’re like walking stiffs.

I’m not a sports person, or a major athlete and I find people randomly snap at me for sudden and unexpected or illogical reasons. Vietually, eveyone is just trying to keep me down for no reason, it’s really strange.

There’s a very small level of what is allowable to discuss, within the small spectrum that this tyranny is designed or to be specifically followed as, and I guess we’ll, Ive never had much of a real conversation with hardly anyone in a long time because most people just gaslight me. They talk about really shallow things and unfortunately I just think too much outside the small allotted confines that are placed upon us. Right away it’s like this rigid sizing up completion when talking to people based specially on strict obedience but also privileged and classism.

I just can’t belive how evil, unconscious and despicable the rest of the world is, I never would have imagined.

I mean I am serious ostracized and face antagonism because of my intelligence and eveyone holds it agianst me when they sont realize this whole situation and set up just doesn’t work for me because it’s too illogical and I have a hard time following along or conforming to it due to how illogical it is amongst other variables. I am just not good at being mind controlled or corralled I suppose. Another problem I have is just that I’m too “good” of a person in some ways I guess. I personally find a lot of people quite lowly and I have since come to face the realization that the majority of the human populous is below me or spiritually less aware, or advanced.I just mean in a way that, I can handle my freedom, I don’t need to be personally subjugated and ruled over in the same way where as I find many others lacking in that manner.
Rango

Postby Rango » Jun 11th, 2019, 12:13 am

kgcayenne wrote:

That totally happens to me when I leave my 'resting bitchface' on in public. People mirror what they see without even thinking, and if you are seeing the same thing in all those around you in all situations... It hurts to think this, but you might be the source of your own problem. I know I was and still am on occasion.

It’s all just mind control.

The only thing socially acceptable to discuss is like travelin, yoga, sports and upsudsenly it’s enforced that we all have to believe in speifual new age eastern based “philosophy” that’s basically like an unquestionable religion. What is that? You’re not even allowed to think anymore, it offend wither and makes them angry because it means you’re not being “present/in the moment” enough. Isn’t that basically what George Orwell warned about in 1984?

And that’s all fine and everything but for people,who have brains it’s really difficult not to think at all lol. So then, the obviously some people so think or the rest of the world wouldn’t be operating the manner it does. It’s just crazy, to not let people think but okay that’s the regular majority of the population who ignores all previous forms of though which existed (which is insane to me) then, who has the right to think and question things and what gives them this right? Uuuuuummmmmm, okay.

And I guess, even if it was just a cas of being “negative” or “positive” it still doesn’t make it easier to connect with people, I find most things are not that simple I mean that’s the thing not everything is that simple.

Well, I guess because being a prevorbially a slave and living in bondage makes me incredibly unhappy amongs tother things (don’t think *bleep* that makes no sense)
Rango

Postby Rango » Jun 11th, 2019, 1:07 am

I guess thats another thing too, the amount of topics that exist, and are not permissible anymore, is quite startling and in my opinion, a huge red flag. Though I suppose it’s never been that far removed from this current scenario, but just things like social sciences, sociology, things like that, it’s frightneing. I wonder about facts and figures, re those even taken into consideration, what is even going on? It’s jut perverse and beyond comprehension.

I mean it’s just creepy, I lived,in the lower mainland for a while and it was freakin communist or something almost. There’s all these weird stipulations on your person you’re supposed to abide by and no matter what I did I was always somehow the odd one out. I’m obviously some kind of an ethnic minority in Canada, blech.

Again, everyone is like your best friend, superior and I can just see it, like in the movie Equilibrium everyone has no emotions and has to take mood control pills to be acceptable or they’ll be thrown into an oven and burnt to death. I feel like you’d have to take pharmaceutical drugs to even be accepted or have the appropriated behaviour or manners and you have to be sedated all the time and the fact that the majority just randomly accepts this all of a sudden is really disheartening and appalling and has made me seriously contemplate becoming an atheist.
Rango

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 11th, 2019, 8:47 am

Rango wrote.. in black, I shall write my response in RED

true.

I need to break the cycle, by hopefully leaving the country. (Canada is not different than other Western countries, its all competition and materialism and based on ungodly cold religious systems and politics.)

it’s juet that every day is a struggle in that regard. (Yes, and its hard to relate and communicate with others.... if possible go to the Third World, it can be an true eye opener)

I just hate Canada so much, I struggle to find shred of commonality within those around me nor shred of human compassion or shared interest and positivity. (Agreed, but again, don't expect too much change just by changing locals or countries. When traveling you always take your old baggage with you, unless you have changed inside or are willing to change your insides)

I’m just shut out, isolated and rejected on a constant basis. I’ve thought aobut jumping the fence numerous times, but I don’t think it would be the best strategy but it’s just really burdensome dealing with the drudgery and isolation. I would almost liken my experiences to some horrid prison with no bars, and such is the task and circumstances I seem to be faced with. I wonder what I did to deserve such a fate? (Don't think you are different, that's untrue... all searchers search for something better, YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND DIFFERENT..... Real people maybe rare, but they are there.... Be real yourself and then find them by the GRACE OF GOD.... or at least one locally, everyone helps you on the road to recovery. Never think you are absolutely alone)

Generally, there’s little to remotely anything I can bond with others around me with, my main interests such as art and similair things or music seem to hold virtually no sway as well I’ve found that it’s not allowable or permissible to discuss anything remotely intellectual or high minded so then, what can you even discuss? (Pray for a compatable soul and someone knowledgeable and DEEP. Society is encouraging the eak and dumb rather than the individualistic and wise) I’ve given up on finding very many job opportunity as well, and relying Isley on hopefully being able to apply for post secondary institutions in the United States or some other country. JObs are accessable mainly to those that play the game properly and then they have you again and then you are also usually indebted to them and the BANKS... Worldly education is dangerous as they only teach people and students job training not real knowledge and education)I’ve just noticed that other Canadians seem to hate me, I’m not sure why I always felt out fo place but what I would hesitate to describe as prejudice seems surmountable at this point, it’s just all encompassing like I’m just faced with hostility and antagonism on a constant basis. People try and run me over with their cars and/or bycles and skateboards, I’m not really even sure what the general point of social interaction is at this point around these people since they’re like walking stiffs. (Whoops youre getting paranoia...way too much... as mentioned you better connect up with Jesus and get stability by knowing you have a protector and personal FRIEND)

I’m not a sports person, or a major athlete and I find people randomly snap at me for sudden and unexpected or illogical reasons. Vietually, eveyone is just trying to keep me down for no reason, it’s really strange.

There’s a very small level of what is allowable to discuss, within the small spectrum that this tyranny is designed or to be specifically followed as, and I guess we’ll, Ive never had much of a real conversation with hardly anyone in a long time because most people just gaslight me. They talk about really shallow things and unfortunately I just think too much outside the small allotted confines that are placed upon us. Right away it’s like this rigid sizing up completion when talking to people based specially on strict obedience but also privileged and classism.

I just can’t belive how evil, unconscious and despicable the rest of the world is, I never would have imagined.

(Then buck up and go down to the level of supposed lowly ones and lift them up with love and true knowledge, rather than overly thinking in pride you are better than them. Maybe if you are portraying yourself as overly smart, they reject you. You have to get your head together in simplicity and humility before you can gain ground, and be accepted by a few locally. Once grounded then you might find more freedom and acceptance with others overseas or in a different country.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Return to Religion & Spirituality