Women are not Superior but Equal to Men

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Women are not Superior but Equal to Men

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Seeing that the rulers of our country and of our religious church system seem to favor the superiority of women over men, can we have a discussion of sincere honest individuals of both and all genders, to discuss.....

Are women superior to men or equal to men.

(And the whopper I heard last night... )

Are women's brains connected, whereas men's brains are not ?

Are women angelic and men devilish ?

(Or as the perverse church system infers,)

Are men superior and women inferior and they should keep quiet, and only ask their husbands at home

The religious, political and even false scientific systems are trying to separate males and females into different camps.

So lets discuss if women are superior or inferior or EQUAL to men.

IHS

David

PS) Maybe be brave enough to state your affiliations before posting.
State whether you are male or female
State whether you are so called right or left wing politically
State whether you are religious, spiritual or irreligious
State whether you are here to simply mock or if you want possible answers to

1. Bring the genders together
Or
2. Your intent is that it is better that we separate them even further via lies or so-called truths

MY position, belief and actions in life are that women are equal to men but not superior.
I believe in EQUALITY not self righteous false superiority of either men or women
And I believe Jesus has that same attitude and demonstrated it in His LIFE and in His Words of His Prophets
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Sparki55
Guru

Re: Women are not Superior but Equal to Men

Post by Sparki55 »

Davidjayjordan wrote:PS) Maybe be brave enough to state your affiliations before posting.
State whether you are male or female male
State whether you are so called right or left wing politicallyboth, I like conservative economics and left wing societal beliefs. If others on the forum were to label me, they'd probably place me slightly right of center
State whether you are religious, spiritual or irreligious I think you know where I stand.
State whether you are here to simply mock or if you want possible answers to :135:

Or
2. Your intent is that it is better that we separate them even further via lies or so-called truths

MY position, belief and actions in life are that women are equal to men but not superior.
I believe in EQUALITY not self righteous false superiority of either men or women
And I believe Jesus has that same attitude and demonstrated it in His LIFE and in His Words of His Prophets

We're all equal. I believe everyone should be given equal opportunity. I wish there was a way to conduct job interviews before revealing ones looks (race, gender, age).
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Sparki55 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:PS) Maybe be brave enough to state your affiliations before posting.
State whether you are male or female male
State whether you are so called right or left wing politicallyboth, I like conservative economics and left wing societal beliefs. If others on the forum were to label me, they'd probably place me slightly right of center
State whether you are religious, spiritual or irreligious I think you know where I stand.
State whether you are here to simply mock or if you want possible answers to :135:

Or

We're all equal. I believe everyone should be given equal opportunity. I wish there was a way to conduct job interviews before revealing ones looks (race, gender, age).

Thank you Sparki for you honest answer....

Yes, I agree, I wish it was possible to have a way of not revealing our age, gender or race at a job interview. If employers were completely unbiased, not sexist or racist, this would be possible but sadly most are swayed by other employees, and other bias as generated by politicians and laws against minorities like Muslims, etc

Prejudices against certain sexual orientations, and races.

A job, should not be simply concern who can best perform the job description.

Applicants should not be screened for race, orientation, politics, tribal affliations, unless the job description demands that criterion

Thanks Sparki

Lets all stay objective, as seen by Sparkis response.

One vote for EQUALITY, TWO if you count my vote
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Davidjayjordan wrote:One vote for EQUALITY, TWO if you count my vote

There will only be votes for equality. It is what everyone truly wants.

The issue is how it is being mandated. Trudeau's cabinet is a great example. Instead of picking the best candidates he forced a 50/50 m/f split. It could of been 70% female and 30% male or vica versa. He decided to signal gender equality over common sense. Then you have abortion, which is right now at 100% discretion of the female. It is her body and I agree but at what point should the father be considered? After all he will have to pay child support or maybe won't get to be a father, depending on how the female feels. Meeting quotas on how diverse a workforce is supposed to be has led to certain workforces only accepting new applicants of a certain race. This discriminates against other races who may be more qualified. The message and goal of all these tactics comes from the heart and I agree that we need to teach, preach and pay attention to equality but sometimes this message gets lost when put into practice.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Your god seems to be against women. In Exodus 21:7 it condones selling your daughter into slavery and has instructions how to do so and in other parts of the Bible it describes how Israelites sacked cities and made the women into sex slaves. Just flipping through the Bible and i see that Deuteronomy 21:11-14 says If you see a pretty woman among the captives then just take her home and “go in unto her.” "St" Paul also says he does permit women to speak in churches. There are tons of examples on how god dislikes women, these are just a few.
Your god definitely does not see as women as equal, he sees them as prizes obviously and Christian society until modern times have limited women's rights (often accusing them of being witches and burning them) which only ended after the influence of secular humanism.
Last edited by capleton on Jun 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Sparki55 wrote:

The issue is how it is being mandated. Trudeau's cabinet is a great example. Instead of picking the best candidates he forced a 50/50 m/f split. It could of been 70% female and 30% male or vica versa. He decided to signal gender equality over common sense. Then you have abortion, which is right now at 100% discretion of the female. It is her body and I agree but at what point should the father be considered? After all he will have to pay child support or maybe won't get to be a father, depending on how the female feels. Meeting quotas on how diverse a workforce is supposed to be has led to certain workforces only accepting new applicants of a certain race. This discriminates against other races who may be more qualified. The message and goal of all these tactics comes from the heart and I agree that we need to teach, preach and pay attention to equality but sometimes this message gets lost when put into practice.

I'm impressed with your answers Sparki55 (even without telling you what 55 means_)

People or posters surely will not directly try to vote for INEQUALITY, as they know, they are not suppose to be impartial even when they are partial. In a more perfect loving world, people would be impartial.... but in this present one they do want to feel superior to their neighbors or to other races, and or religions. religions and nationalism gives them a false sense of identity and worth. This politicians and church leaders can stoke to rally their patriotism against other people.

The religious can attack gays and lesbians etc...and think and say they are doing Gods Will
The government can divide people, to make some FIRST people over and above other people who they say are not original people, even though no people originated in Canada. The elite know they are superior because they see how they can sway people into fighting each other rather than the elite minority which rules and will rule (according to the Lords Prophecy).

The problem is people want to feel superior to other people, they do not want equality but want to stand out, in a society that does not support individualism but only group force and submission into conformity. They feel isolated and alone in a competitive world where money and power rules and they by design have little or none. Therefore they are easy to seduce into superiority cults, where their superiority is worshipped.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

It’s right there in your book, best not go against your book.
Timothy 2:12 “I do not permit a woman to teach or have authority over a man; she must be silent”

We are all equal, good thing I don’t subscribe to that book.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Sparki55 wrote:

Yes that's forced equality when a job candidate selection should be done via the best candidate, and forcing equal membership should not be paramount as its a superficial vote getting ploy. Same with the ploy of saying one tribe in Canada is superior to another.... it gains votes from one side, but isolates another.

Same with college admission, the rich have been caught buying admission for their not so bright kids, so as to insure higher pride and so called knowledge for them upon gaining a paid for graduation certificate. education is a con.... as education is for training obedient workers and not for sheer knowledge and understanding, whether at UNIVERSITY or SEMINARIES. Or education is for getting into higher secret societies, where obedience and conformity is paramount to the max...Shhhhh !

Quotas are everywhere, and no its not fair and just. But then deal with it, because the Lord doesn't correct things until after we have seen the mess man has made with his poor morals and CHOICES.

Force never works, forced education, forced immigration, forced religion, forced equality.

Equality can only be achieved through and from hearts that believe in equality. Theres no other way, and to get to that point, mankind and women kind have to admit their superiority feelings are bogus and part of the problem rather than the solution.

Well said Sparki55
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

1nick wrote:It’s right there in your book, best not go against your book.
Timothy 2:12 “I do not permit a woman to teach or have authority over a man; she must be silent”

We are all equal, good thing I don’t subscribe to that book.

NO, not my book, Timothy is a mere epistle, a church letter to church people that church people think is God given and unquestionable. As the church system installed by Paul is NOT the Lords LAW or DESIGN.

Have you not been reading what I have written over and over again IN BIBLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE

The Word of God is what Jesus aid and did, and what His Prophets stated word for word THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Paul was a great missionary of the gospel, and brave and courageous, but he was definitely a sexist, and definitely did not treat women as equals.

For as Sparki said, whoever has the abilities are suppose to rule, if that be a woman, so be it. Buck up men and obey if they are right and loving... There would just be doing their job for the Lord and for the people of all genders and races as instructed by the Lord of all.

This is why church people fall all over themselves trying to explain why Paul was NOT a sexist when he definitely was. And sadly his branch of churchianity took over from the original teachings of the Lord of LOVE concerning how to treat others including women with love and respect and as equals. Not superior but equals
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

It’s right in the book. God would have it removed if he didn’t like it, being all powerful n all.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

capleton wrote:Your god seems to be against women. In Exodus 21:7 it condones selling your daughter into slavery and has instructions how to do so and in other parts of the Bible it describes how Israelite sacked cities and made the women into sex slaves. Just flipping though the Bible and i see that Deuteronomy 21:11-14 says If you see a pretty woman among the captives then just take her home and “go in unto her.” "St" Paul also says he does permit women to speak in churches. There are tons of examples on how god dislikes women, these are just a few.
Your god definitely does not see as women as equal, he sees them as prizes obviously and Christian society until modern times have limited women's rights (often accusing them of being witches and burning them) which only ended after the influence of secular humanism.

Yes, the Israelies were hardly loving, but the Lord did tell them to release all slaves after 7 years of service, and even the sex slaves became equal as wives of Jacob or Israel, and their children deemed equal to so called legitimate children of Rachel and Leah. Eight of the 12 children of Israel were from sex slaves or handmaidens of Sarah and Leah. The Lord definitely wanted more and more children as warfare killed off so many men, and hence a few good men were needed to repopulate and recreate an unloving and violent world.

MY god is Jesus as Jesus is love and Jesus is GOD.... so when referring to my god, do in the future make note of this...

Haa, and to prove this point, in the old days Onan was suppose to marry his brothers wife, and give her and them an inheritance thereby, but Onan spilled his seed on the ground, as he was selfish. And surely you know what spilling your seed on the ground means. He wanted the pleasure but not the pain of raising them and sacrificing for them The Lord took his life for such selfishness.

As for Paul and his inequalities, that I have written about above and BEFORE. The church men want predominanence and power over women. Women are not superior but they are equal...as the Lord said.. There is neither male nor female in CHRIST JESUS. Your genital area is not the qualifying feature or quality that gets you into heaven..... its your heart and whether you lived in love. This saith the LORD OF LOVE...JESUS
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

1nick wrote:It’s right in the book. God would have it removed if he didn’t like it, being all powerful n all.

Come on 1nick, post more than one liners. Think...

But actually your one liner is a valid question even though not explained well.

NO, the Lord doesn't have to spoon fed you, and force truths down your throat. You are responsible to discern truths yourself via your god given brains and discernment and according to your experiences in life. He wants you to grow up and battle lies with truths, and learn from personal experiences. Stop blaming HIM and grow up and take responsibility for your actions and thoughts.

The true Bible is just a primer to get you to know Jesus or the basic truths of the Lord. From there your connection and direct access to HIM is what is suppose to lead you.

The epistles are not the Bible they are Pauls church doctrine in establishing another damnable church system.... and yet people still cant see through the deplorable church system. They think ti represents Jesus and so throw out the baby with the bathwater and start thinking they are smarter and more righteous than the Lord.

Read Mathew, read John, and oh my golly, YIKES go to church and see if you relate.

There may be a local church in Kelowna that is honorable, but whatever do not excuse your lack of faith in Jesus because of church disobediances. Do not go by excuses. Dig deeper and be deeper. Know truths and follow them to the max... by the GFG
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Ok so he’s not all powerful, I thought so.

Legit question...Why do men have nipples?

I think I know the answer, I know OMNI does. Do you?
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

1nick wrote:Ok so he’s not all powerful, I thought so.

Legit question...Why do men have nipples?

I think I know the answer, I know OMNI does. Do you?
literally are

Inick, either you are intentionally trying to be dumb or you literally are

The Lord doesn't force you, you yourself have to grow up and discern and choose.

How many times do I have to say this..

The ALL POWERFUL JESUS, did not have to come down HERE and take the punishment and mockery, you demand, but Jesus did it because He LOVED US.

If you deny His LOVE, don't blame HIM for not spoonfeeding you or forcing doctrine down your throats.

You have to mature and take responsibility for either your foolishness or wise choices.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

The nipples? It’s a serious question.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”