Women are not Superior but Equal to Men

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: Women are not Superior but Equal to Men

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 9:33 am

Sparki55 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:How one uses their :cuss: given brains, is determined by their CHOICES

This isn't your creation thread, no need to keep preachin.

This is the Religion and SPIRITUALITY sub forum so I am allowed to use the word GOD, even if you censor it from my quotes

So allow me to repost my full uncensored quote which your censored

How one uses their God given brains, is determined by their CHOICES..

Would you like me to post, prove that our human brains are GOD designed by the Lord of Lord and KING of KINGS.

NO problem.........

But lets get back to the truth that womens brains are not superior to mens brains and all our brains are equal and designed by the equal and faith and just GOD, that expects us to use them....... rather than resort to mindless one liners
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby Sparki55 » Jun 20th, 2019, 9:39 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 20th, 2019, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Sparki55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 893 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 9:57 am

Back to the topic

Are women superior to men or equal to men.

(And the whopper I heard last night... )

Are women's brains connected, whereas men's brains are not ?

Are women angelic and men devilish ?

(Or as the perverse church system infers,)

Are men superior and women inferior and they should keep quiet, and only ask their husbands at home

The religious, political and even false scientific systems are trying to separate males and females into different camps.

So lets discuss if women are superior or inferior or EQUAL to men.

IHS

David

PS) Maybe be brave enough to state your affiliations before posting.
State whether you are male or female
State whether you are so called right or left wing politically
State whether you are religious, spiritual or irreligious
State whether you are here to simply mock or if you want possible answers to

1. Bring the genders together
Or
2. Your intent is that it is better that we separate them even further via lies or so-called truths

MY position, belief and actions in life are that women are equal to men but not superior.
I believe in EQUALITY not self righteous false superiority of either men or women
And I believe Jesus has that same attitude and demonstrated it in His LIFE and in His Words of His Prophets
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Fancy » Jun 20th, 2019, 9:59 am

I wonder why sex is brought up in every topic and what that has to do with the church thinking women are superior.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7704 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 10:05 am

Fancy wrote:I wonder why sex is brought up in every topic and what that has to do with the church thinking women are superior.

Sparki just wants to throw off this topic, and is desperate in doing so, as he searches not for truths but for attack ammunition and in so doing breaks the rules HERE.

Lets get back to women and mens brains rather than sexuality.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Sparki55 » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:
Fancy wrote:I wonder why sex is brought up in every topic and what that has to do with the church thinking women are superior.

Sparki just wants to throw off this topic, and is desperate in doing so, as he searches not for truths but for attack ammunition and in so doing breaks the rules HERE.

Lets get back to women and mens brains rather than sexuality.

Women and men are equal, everyone agrees, move on to something else.
Sparki55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 893 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 20th, 2019, 1:11 pm

OK I am right on this issue, of course I am... and anyone that agrees with EQUALITY,

as BIOLOGICALL Y are brains are the same, meaning that males and females are brain wise genetically the same, and envirorment or morals or evolution has not altered our brains from its original EQUALITY.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Silverstarqueen » Jun 22nd, 2019, 2:40 pm

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world".
He is a spiritual father, he has no interest in whether your earthly body is male, female, or something else, he is only interested in your soul, and saving it before you pass away from your earthly physical body. You will be judged by your acts, not by your physical attributes, nor by your intellectual endowments, but rather by what is in your heart.

Davidjayjordan likes this post.
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 2528 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 3:45 pm

Agree totally. Thanks Silver Star Queen.

As obviously the Lord of Lords is fair and just, and views all genders as equal, and doesn't judge according to gender.... as there is neither male nor female in Christ Jesus..

Men are not superior to women
Women are not superior to men

Mens brains are not different than womens
Womens brains are not different than mens.

The external matters not what matters is what choices we make

1 Samuel 16:7 English Standard Version (ESV)

[color=#FF0000][color=#FF0000]7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

[/color]
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 22nd, 2019, 3:48 pm

Women's hormones are different than men's. That is why each sex are better at some tasks than the other.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4842 posts

Postby Silverstarqueen » Jun 22nd, 2019, 3:57 pm

There are brain differences between male and female, they are not exactly the same, from childhood and especially adulthood. But the fetus starts out with only female hormonal influences. The male hormone kicks in a little later and begins to make physical and brain changes to the development. Naturally those changes increase with time, and continue long after birth, and social conditioning. Females also produce some testosterone, so not surprising that this affects brain and body. It doesn't mean males cannot be nurturing or that females cannot be aggressive. There are many traits shared by both gendres.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04 ... -and-women

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news ... tero-29208
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Jun 22nd, 2019, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 4:05 pm

Silverstarqueen wrote:There are brain differences between male and female, they are not exactly the same, from childhood and especially adulthood. But the fetus starts out with only female hormonal influences. The male hormone kicks in a little later and begins to make physical and brain changes to the development. Naturally those changes increase with time, and continue long after birth, and social conditioning. Females also produce some testosterone, so not surprising that this affects brain and body. It doesn't mean males cannot be nurturing or that females cannot be aggressive. There are many traits shared by both gendres.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news ... tero-29208

And Halleluia, that's why we are all HERE

But the X chromosome is not the angelic gene and the Y chromosome is not the devilish sinning chromosome. There is no such thing as the sinning gene..... that is specific to either gender.

And as you mention testosterone is in BOTH genders or all genders. And again estrogen is not what makes one a caring mother, that again is a CHOICE, just as single fathers can be just as caring and nurturing as women, or single mothers. Hormones and milk production does not make one a good parent whereas their choice to provide for, protect and car for..does

Protestants try to blame Eve and excuse Adam, with one verse from the Epistles of Paul.

Feminists tried to break from this inequality and have went tooo far, by thinking that they are from Venus and men from Mars, blaming men for all the world's ills even though their women leaders in places of authority make the same mistakes or sins as men.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Silverstarqueen » Jun 22nd, 2019, 4:18 pm

John Gray was the author of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus", he was not particularly a feminist,(although no doubt he supports women and men having equal rights, so a feminist in that respect). I think he could be classed as considering the gendres to be equal, but his point was, they are different.

I consider myself a feminist, and I certainly do not blame men for all the ills of this world, so not sure where you get from women fighting for equal rights to that idea. Yes, having equal rights, would mean that women are just as entitled to make the same mistakes as male leader, or hopefully be just as good as good male leaders.
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 23rd, 2019, 9:06 am

Hormones don't change DNA, or the brains structures.

Hormones can change the factors in decision making, menstration cycles can make women irritable
High testerone can make men irritable.

Envirorment and social pressures can change or effect decision making in the brain, but they do not change brain structures. Under different conditions or in different countries, the brains decisions can be modified, and better choices made.

Choices do make a difference in our brains as literally and physically the more you choose a decision, the more open that neural pathway becomes, and that PATH whether good or bad, becomes part of us... and in that sense past choices, we start to dictate our present and future ones....

Id say men and women are from Earth,

And Id say, that so called left and right brain differences are bogus.

Both genders are meant to use all their brains rather than one side for one gender and the opther side for the other gender.

Both genders can have feelins, and both genders can be logical and rational.

Both genders can be caring and BOTH genders can be mathematical and scientific.

Neither gender is lacking in brains, BOTH genders need to use their god given brains.

As for feminists, it used to mean those women who wanted equality, which was very honourable and needed, NOW it usually means those women that want superiority, and are into man bashing. In this way, the extreme feminists drive men and women further away from each other which is one of their goals. Divide and conquer...

IMO

David

Davidone of their goals. Divide and conquer...
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 24th, 2019, 8:38 am

Actually SilverStarQueen, Im the SevenPeaksKing, as I was conceived just below there near Heffley Lake..it was called Tod Mountain back then, and once I climbed to its top and fished and caught two rather large rainbows in its enclosed lake on top... I loved fishing, until the Lord changed me into fishing for men and women (equally)

Anyway, back to hormones.... of course our male and female hormones are different as a mere hormonal Y makes our embryology slightly change, in a slight sexual out or in difference. Our brain structure does not change as brain wise, cortex wise we remain the same and EQUAl. But our PHI design of our hormones that go into our blood stream by design, center at both the pineal and pituary glands.. Note the Christos Angle slope, and the plane of consciousness or the soul of the pineal gland... again PHI ratioed from our feet to forehead.... does effect us, our moods, and our sexual activities. It doesn't change our DNA, or dictate choices, but it does deal us a slightly different hand..... in poker terminology. Ha, for our hands are the same PHI Ratioed, do the measurements, women have smaller hands but ratioed exactly the same.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality