Should Christian Churches bash 'gays' ?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: Should Christian Churches bash 'gays' ?

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 18th, 2019, 6:56 am

Lets give some examples of gay people among Jesus followers.

Gay Christians have all kinds of websites detailing this truth.

Of course John, was very effeminate as he was always clinging to Jesus chest, or hugging HIM

And thens theres the Roman Centurion who had the greatest faith of all.

Not a Jew, and he has a slave boy servant, who he was sexually involved with, as that was customary practise for the Romans (and Greeks before them)

The boy was sick, and the centurion healed HIM by believing in Jesus words (or command) that 'your boy is healed'

Just a simple search can find you this and other truths about gays

https://www.gaychristian101.com/Gay-Centurion.html

It seems to be a well balanced website.... But watch out, gays can get so into their gayness, tooo much..... and that as with heterosexuals just give them more sins..in their self righteousness
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby Fancy » Jun 18th, 2019, 6:57 am

Sounds like this thread and
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=78498
are similar
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7748 posts

Postby Sparki55 » Jun 18th, 2019, 7:31 am

Davidjayjordan wrote:Not a Jew, and he has a slave boy servant, who he was sexually involved with, as that was customary practise for the Romans (and Greeks before them)

The boy was sick, and the centurion healed HIM by believing in Jesus words (or command) that 'your boy is healed'

Is that why priests and clergyman have sex with boys? They just have to have sex with them and believe in Jesus and then Jesus will heal the boys? Wow seems we should be thanking these guys and not calling them perverts!
Sparki55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 897 posts

Postby Fancy » Jun 18th, 2019, 7:57 am

Sparki55 wrote:Is that why priests and clergyman have sex with boys? They just have to have sex with them and believe in Jesus and then Jesus will heal the boys? Wow seems we should be thanking these guys and not calling them perverts!

If Christian Churches should be bashing gays they might consider who they have representing them.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 18th, 2019, 8:01 am

Sparki55 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:Not a Jew, and he has a slave servant, who he was sexually involved with, as that was customary practise for the Romans (and Greeks before them)

The lad was sick, and the centurion healed HIM by believing in Jesus words (or command) that 'your boy is healed'

Is that why priests and clergyman have sex with boys? They just have to have sex with them and believe in Jesus and then Jesus will heal the boys? Wow seems we should be thanking these guys and not calling them perverts!

You can mock, chide and accuse righteously these damnable priests and clergy who abuse children, but back off accusing Jesus.

Jesus said, to these abusers..

Matthew 18:6

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

In other words, Jesus has some pretty heavy punishments for those that hurt little ones, children and force them physically and intellectually and spiritually.

So stop blaming Jesus, and start blaming the reral abusers. Stop mocking Jesus, He did not abuse any children. But protects them from wolves and vipers
Last edited by Davidjayjordan on Jun 18th, 2019, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 18th, 2019, 8:05 am

Sparki55 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:Not a Jew, and he has a slave boy servant, who he was sexually involved with, as that was customary practise for the Romans (and Greeks before them)

You can mock, chide and accuse righteously these damnable priests and clergy who abuse children, but back off accusing Jesus.

Jesus said, to these abusers..

In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Matthew 18:6

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

In other words, Jesus has some pretty heavy punishments for those that hurt little ones, children and force them physically and intellectually and spiritually.

So stop blaming Jesus, and start blaming the reral abusers. Stop mocking Jesus, He did not abuse any children. But protects them from wolves and vipers
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby seewood » Jun 18th, 2019, 8:12 am

Davidjayjordan wrote:Stop mocking Jesus, He did not abuse any children. But protects them from wolves and vipers

And how has that been working out?

Not too well in my opinion.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1653 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 18th, 2019, 8:27 am

Some get their reward now, some afterwards.

Some get their punishments now, some AFTERWARDS.

All are treated fairly and justly.

In the worldly courts NO, in the Lords courts, everything is just and fair.

The heathen complain about His courts and His justice, but as they say and as all find out..IT may be exceeding slow but exceedingly FINE.

So seewood, are you also mocking Jesus and His justice system ?

Are you blaming HIM ?

I blame the priests and those that actually abuse !
I blame the church system that allowed the abuse and still allows its false priests and ministers to abuse

But I know better than to blame, our mutual MAKER.

SEE above

And our mutual Maker is JESUS..

And HES NO PANSY OR FLAKE.

He always judges righteously, now or LATER.

Better to learn this truth NOW
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Fancy » Jun 18th, 2019, 8:28 am

Don't forget the popes.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 18th, 2019, 7:03 pm

Fancy wrote:Don't forget the popes.

Please post more than a one line sentence, and explain yourself more completely, if you want an answer to be given you.

Show depth, rather than shallow thought, as a shallow four words can easily be mis-understood.

I know you can do better, or at least I would hope so.

Then as always I will answer you, even though you don't usually like the answer. I mean have never liked my answers.

It matters not, as mentioned, as the topic is important, the question once introduced can be important....
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Fancy » Jun 18th, 2019, 8:17 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:Please post more than a one line sentence, and explain yourself more completely, if you want an answer to be given you.

You had your chance to give an answer and didn't and no I don't need to post more than a one line sentence. Since you didn't understand the pope reference, it was because you neglected to mention them when you said the priests abuse.

alanjh595 likes this post.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby Robert7461 » Jun 18th, 2019, 10:19 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:Of course John, was very effeminate as he was always clinging to Jesus chest, or hugging HIM

Men who like to hug are gay? Pretty stereotyped viewpoint there. Study darn ya, study.
Robert7461
Fledgling

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 19th, 2019, 8:43 am

Robert7461 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:Of course John, was very effeminate as he was always clinging to Jesus chest, or hugging HIM

Men who like to hug are gay? Pretty stereotyped viewpoint there. Study darn ya, study.

I as usual can answer this in much more detail, but time is limited.

Theres nothing wrong with hugging, except that religionists hate touching and men hugging other men.

Johns hugging and always clinging to Jesus breast or chest, was offensive to the other apostles of the Lord, for they were macho trained fisherman (for the most part)

Please READ before posting...

Machos don't like gay men even though gay men, in the past and today are not naturally non violent, but like all men.

Similarly the sterotyped portrayal of gay men as being weak is also not true, neither are they always skinny and effeminate.

They can be loud, obnoxious and strong as with macho men, whop have been trained to be loud, macho and obnoxious.

Sterotyping is a cultural labeling that usually does not apply, it is not a biological label or classification, as manners, morals etc are all determined by choice not by a moral DNA code.

John was effeminate by choice, and it offended the machos.

They saying, and what about this man, referring to John.

Jesus wisely said.... What is that to thee, Follow thou me !

I repeat Jesus said wisely..What is that to thee, follow thou me.

Jesus says the same thing to all you gender types..What is that to thee, Follow thou me.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Robert7461 » Jun 27th, 2019, 4:57 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:Machos don't like gay men

Are you saying gay men can't be macho? Think darn yas, think.
Robert7461
Fledgling

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 29th, 2019, 5:41 pm

Robert7461 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:Machos don't like gay men

Are you saying gay men can't be macho? Think darn yas, think.

Generalizations can be made..... of course it doesn't apply to all individuals.

Think darn ya..THINK

(Your copying my phrase shows your picking up my message and trying to think or at least post that you are trying to think, darn ya THINK)

Its also called SET THEORY or LOGIC.

Some, all, most, majority etc.... its dedcutions..

But evolutionists and atheists don't like math and exactness nor LOGIC

Being macho is not a gene based absolute where men must be proud, arrogant, pushy and macho. Men have choices just as women do.

Many times weaker or smaller men turn to gay life style to relieve them of the pressure of trying or pretending to be tough and mean...

And Yes, our westerner women are also sometimes socially pressured into having macho, bad guys as their boyfriends..simply because they need a protector in this harsh violent world. It seldom works out for either

Under different cultures and times, men and women would not be shaped into straight and gay categories.

Gays do not have to be weak nor small, but if you have been around the block especially in other cultures, you will see they can be big, large, and even very aggressive....
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality