I Am A Scientist Lol!

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Jonrox » Jun 21st, 2019, 10:45 am

Michio Kaku is my favorite physicist. He's brilliant and has in incredible way of being to explain complex ideas in a way that any of us can understand. I think you'll find this to be an interesting read:

Michio Kaku believes in God, if not that God
https://bigthink.com/robby-berman/michio-kaku-believes-in-god-if-not-that-god

In any event, when asked about God, Kaku is likely to quote Einstein’s suggestion that there are two types of god: “One god is a personal god, the god that you pray to, the god that smites the Philistines, the god that walks on water. That’s the first god. But there’s another god, and that’s the god of Spinoza. That’s the god of beauty, harmony, simplicity.”

It’s that second “God” to which Kaku is drawn. He tells innovation tech today that the universe could have been random, but that instead “Our universe is rich; it is beautiful, elegant.”

He’s stuck by what he sees as its exquisite simplicity, pointing out that all of the laws of physics could fit on a single sheet of paper, and, “In fact, what I do for a living is to try to get that sheet of paper and summarize it into an equation one inch long.” He asserts that with his string field theory, he had that one-inch explanation of everything, but that with new developments in membrane theory, he needs a little more room. For now.

Still, Kaku says, this will happen. Physics is the opposite of most other fields of study, he says: With every new advance it gets simpler, and in that lies his sense of wonder. “So, that’s the God of Einstein. The God of beauty, [the idea] that says that the universe is simpler the more we study it.”

"When scientists use the word God, they usually mean the God of Order. For example, one of the most important revelations in Einstein’s early childhood took place when he read his first books on science. He immediately realized that most of what he had been taught about religion could not possibly be true. Throughout his career, however, he clung to the belief that a mysterious, divine Order existed in the universe."

So when Kaku asserts that the goal of string field theory is to “read the mind of God,” it’s important to remember he’s talking about Einstein’s God of Order. To “read the mind of God” would be to find that (one-inch) equation that explains everything in the cosmos. Bearing in mind the continual game of leapfrog going on between math and physics, and that the latest leap is physics' string theory, which requires a new type of math, Kaku mischievously suggests that the ultimate solution to the schism between physicists and mathematicians could be that God is a mathematician. And, he says, the mind of God — the explanation of Order — may turn out to be string field theory’s “cosmic music,” the resonating of strings through 11-dimensional hyperspace.
Jonrox
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4154
Likes: 444 posts
Liked in: 2520 posts
Joined: Apr 14th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby youjustcomplain » Jun 21st, 2019, 11:37 am

Davidjayjordan wrote:Any scientist that searches for truths has a basis in Creationism, because no law has ever evolved. A true scientist looks for laws and truths..as with the 350 scientists that discovered that 5G is very harmful to human cells, even though Omni says different.


Science doesn't attempt to find truth. It looks for explanations for things we observe (Laws if you will). Once a hypothesis is formed, it gets tested and it turns into a theory.
None of this has anything to do with Truth or Creationism.
You're the one making the claim here. Back it up with evidence since you're talking about science, and not your beliefs.
"No law has ever evolved."
Please provide your evidence for this.

Davidjayjordan wrote: Evolutionists in essense can not be scientists because evolution is based totally on luck and chance not laws and principles. Atheists believe in no connections between anything, especially them and a Creator... as they think they are gods or think their dust goes back into dust.

Again making claims. Support them. Evolution is not based on luck. Do you know what a Law is? It is something observed, just like evolution is.
Atheists believe in no connections between anything? Do you even hear yourself? Look up the definition. Atheism is the lack of belief in a god or gods. My lack of belief in a god does not mean I don't believe in the connection between anything.
Why do you insist on making claims without any supporting evidence? Please, give me some evidence that I believe in no connections between things. Just any evidence would be great. Thanks.

But yes, dust goes back into dust. Where do you think matter goes?

Davidjayjordan wrote:Name an evolutionists who has made great leaps and bounds discoveries of created laws that has come up with a newly discovered law. Atheists and evolutionist scientists only help each other.

SEE Einstein was a believer in God, and Creation.

How and why should anyone provide a list of scientists who believe the theory of evolution to be the best model to describe changes in species, and the laws they "created" ?? I don't even understand the question. How would they create a law? Do you mean they observed something?

What the hell does this have to do with Einstein?
Focus man. Focus. Pick a topic and try and stay on it.

Omnitheo likes this post.
youjustcomplain
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 915
Likes: 254 posts
Liked in: 569 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 21st, 2019, 11:48 am

Jonrox wrote:Any current examples of scientists you can share? I mean those guys were great for sure, but their understanding of physics and the universe pales in comparison to what we know now.

They set a great foundation for where our understanding is now, but simply didn't have the tools to get to where we are today. If they had same tools and understanding as we have now, it would be interesting to see if they would have held on to their religious beliefs.


Jonrox, youre not catching the principle, true scientists look for patterns, connections, implications, conclusions, connectivity, harmony, laws, principles. The foundation of the bible and truths allows people to have the right frame of mind to be scientific. The luck and chance evolutionists have no foundation and the athiests refuse to consider the connection of anything with anything else. These two groups are closed minded... and religionists that refuse to think, and explore the intelligent design that only intelligent people can discover from what was originally designed.

Can I give you an article... ?
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 21st, 2019, 11:49 am

Science doesn’t work by appeal to authority. Opinions are irrelevant. Science operates by evidence. Repeatable, testable, observable, falsifiable evidence.

It matters not what a scientist believes. It matters what can be proven, and holds up to scrutiny by peer review.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5945
Likes: 9200 posts
Liked in: 4899 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: I Am A Scientist

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 21st, 2019, 11:55 am

Omnitheo wrote:Science doesn’t work by appeal to authority. Opinions are irrelevant. Science operates by evidence. Repeatable, testable, observable, falsifiable evidence.

It matters not what a scientist believes. It matters what can be proven, and holds up to scrutiny by peer review.


That's why evolutionists agreeing with evolutionists is so bogus. Evolution is not testable, theres no evidence and evolutionists have no answers, and get very upset with the math, physics and biology of intelligent design. Design shows repeatable testable laws, evolution did not create any laws and breaks the laws of thermodynamics just because the evolutionists want it to be so. The only peer review they get is other theorists saying that other theories might be true.

Thanks for proving my science of intelligent design defeats the untestable and unreliable and bogus false science of evolution.

IHSS

David.....

IM not theo, not a god just a man like the rest of us, and not omni potent and not omnipowerful, just normal...

but come on OMNItheo, what about your wild untested 5G theory that can kill human beings and yet you disagree with 350 true scientists on its application into the human brain (and that without testing)
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby 1nick » Jun 21st, 2019, 12:04 pm

Aaaand still no proof offered up how a god popped a human into existence out of dust and his woman out of a rib.
Aaaaand no proof of a god. It’s ok fellow primate, just keep on keeping on and shouting your “proofs and truths” no one is buying it.
I dunno man, pretty sure that guy’s batsh$t crazy
1nick
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3948
Likes: 319 posts
Liked in: 1028 posts
Joined: May 6th, 2006, 8:55 am

Re: I Am A Scientist

Postby JLives » Jun 21st, 2019, 12:29 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:
That's why evolutionists agreeing with evolutionists is so bogus. Evolution is not testable, theres no evidence and evolutionists have no answers, and get very upset with the math, physics and biology of intelligent design. clipped out bla bla bla


Google Lenski ecoli experiments or evolutionary medicine or flu shots. All use evolution as a basis for science.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
User avatar
JLives
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 16329
Likes: 3823 posts
Liked in: 6531 posts
Joined: Nov 27th, 2004, 11:53 am

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 21st, 2019, 2:28 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 21st, 2019, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 21st, 2019, 2:31 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 21st, 2019, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby 1nick » Jun 21st, 2019, 2:39 pm

Again, no evidence presented to you will sway you from your predetermined world view.
You sound frightened by the truth around you.
I dunno man, pretty sure that guy’s batsh$t crazy

Ka-El likes this post.
1nick
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3948
Likes: 319 posts
Liked in: 1028 posts
Joined: May 6th, 2006, 8:55 am

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby capleton » Jun 21st, 2019, 3:33 pm

averagejoe wrote:
capleton wrote:
No one can prove it, not even Mid East scholars but seeing on how Babylonian/Sumerian civilization was very influential in the area I would say that it is very likely that Hebrews borrowed and modified it. Smaller civilizations always borrow ideas and stories from greater empires.

Anyway you brought up the Sumerian flood myth so whats your point?


I just provided the evidence with written evidence form archeological finds stored in the British Museum.

You said there was no evidence.....

Now it's up to you to disprove instead of calling it a myth now.

It's now up to you prove the British Museum wrong....

And no using snopes!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]


Some random article on Assyrian cuneiform is not evidence for Noah's Flood. The London Museum does not believe in Noah's Flood. It appears you have no evidence whatsoever, try again.
capleton
Fledgling
 
Posts: 349
Likes: 25 posts
Liked in: 145 posts
Joined: Oct 29th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 9:46 am

Creationist science has innumerable evidences.

Just look them up.

Me, I did go to West Minister Abbey and saw Darwin buried there, and my prof did try to throw me out of University for not accepting his theory which was not part of the UNIVERSITY Curiculum..... and so I didn't study further and went tinto the real world on the field. Yet as I love design and math and exactness. You love millions or billions or trillions of years of quesswork of hope and faith in evolutionary random change.. I did discover two confirming dates for the flood.... years later

TWO not one but two. Straight from the science book called the bible, or Genesis

Would you like me to show you the exact MATH.. a time and distance ratio. ?

Remember Prophecy is the design of time... and our time is limited because of the law of thermodynamics, so lets get going before we disintegrate into the SPIRIT WORLD
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 9:58 am

Cant wait for your answer, besides you surely don't want an answer anyway.

ONE..oh darn I forgot you don't know the basics..

Prerequisite course, simple addition of all the exact years from Creation through each generation. Yea, its boring but worth it, as the Lord didn't want any foolish person to say there was any gaps, so no one has an excuse.

OK That yields a Creation Date of 4004 BC


Lets start, a little long, but for the sake of completeness and clarity, let me post it anyway.. Do the Math, and then explain how the different authors conspired together to get it exact.... and THEN TRY TO EXPAIN the exactness of the NEXT MATHEMATICAL DATING OF THE GREAT FLOOD, the GREAT WORLDWIDE FLOOD OF NOAH, confirmed by JESUS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One Day Til Noah's Flood




It's easily established that the world was created in 4004 B.C. This done simply by going through the geniologies dated years of
Genesis. ( SEE ForeFathers Graphic ) And this confirmed in my recent searches via http://www.greatdreams.com/432.htm Because they also
realised through simple subtraction that the Flood of Noah took place in 2348 B.C.

Therefore 4004-2348 gives 1656 years. And as mentioned on this afore mentioned site or by simply doing the math... there was 86,400
weeks from the 'Creation week' in days to the recreation of the Earth after the Flood. For do notice that Noah stepped out of the Ark on the
first day of the first Month exactly.

Genesis 8:13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year,
in the first month, (Nissan) the first day of the month, the waters were
dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark,
and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry

For at that time of the solar year, it was equal day and night as mentioned in Genesis 1. This meaning the month Nissan was at the
equinox in April 21st. Hence equal time of darkness first, and then the light, as Jewish days are from sundown to sunset. Time wise this
exactly means 43,200 seconds of darkness, before the light or Sun (SON) rises at the dawn of the first day for 43,200 seconds of daylight. 12
hours times 60 minutes/hour times 60 seconds/minute= 43,200 seconds per daytime and the same for the night. This meaning that as we know
there are 86,400 seconds in a day.

Therefore the Lord literally gave the Earth and its inhabitants ONE Day of 86,400 seconds before He send and recreated its surfaces via His
worldwide flood. This with each second equaling a week of seven days. Yet this type of ratio-ing timing mechanism was and is hardly a novel
idea as the Lord also had a similar timing mechanism for Daniel the prophet. And yet with Daniel the Lord made one week represent 7 years. (
Consider Daniel 9.)

'Shubuah' was the Hebrew word for week as it was the number 7. And hence shubuah represented seven days, or a WEEK, the number of
literal days it took for the Lord to originally create the Heavens and Earth. ( SEE Creation in 24 Hour Days. ) In other words 7 days resents
seven years. A week equalling 7 years,or a day equalling a year.

************************************************************

Actually the above is just half the article of mathematical proofs, all hyperlinked together for explanation and clarity.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Robert7461 » Jun 22nd, 2019, 10:00 am

Davidjayjordan wrote: and my prof did try to throw me out of University for not accepting his theory which was not part of the UNIVERSITY Curiculum..... and so I didn't study further and went tinto the real world on the field.


I hear ya, university dropouts and failures always tell the same story. "It wasn't my fault, some prof tried to change my thinking."

What's the point of university if you're not going to study and learn things?
Robert7461
Fledgling
 
Posts: 323
Likes: 89 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Mar 13th, 2019, 3:47 pm

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 22nd, 2019, 10:50 am

Davidjayjordan wrote: Deleted out all the bovine excrement for brevity and staying on this planet.

Remember Prophecy is the design of time... and our time is limited because of the law of thermodynamics, so lets get going before we disintegrate into the SPIRIT WORLD


Let's look at Prophecy.
A prophecy is a message that is claimed by a prophet to have been communicated to them by a god. Such messages typically involve inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of divine will concerning the prophet's social world and events to come

So therefore a prophet is a guy that says he heard something, and whether or not it is true is dependent upon the capacity of the mind at the time that he heard it. I bet there are a lot of prophets in the back alleys of downtown, right here in Kelowna.
The social world of these downtown prophets is limited to predicting the next time they are going to expel their stomach contents. We, as rational and scientific thinking people don't care about their predictions.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 22nd, 2019, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 9873
Likes: 3857 posts
Liked in: 4842 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests