I Am A Scientist Lol!

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: I Am A Scientist Lol!

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 10:58 am

Robert7461 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote: and my prof did try to throw me out of University for not accepting his theory which was not part of the UNIVERSITY Curiculum..... and so I didn't study further and went tinto the real world on the field.

I hear ya, university dropouts and failures always tell the same story. "It wasn't my fault, some prof tried to change my thinking."

What's the point of university if you're not going to study and learn things?

I passed the course, as the dean admitted I knew the material.... and so over ruled the deviant religious prof who tried to force evolution on all of us. The majority always yield, they don't want to rock their futuristic materialistic world, and so they conform without reason or rhyme except that they knew they had to graduate. Its called force, intimidation, mob rule whatever as they can not allow their dogma to be questioned.

Why as seen HERE evolutionists have no proofs. Just believe and receive...your diploma.

Thank God for a fair and wise DEAN who I was forced to appeal to...

Besides that was fifty years ago, and I went on with my real life and scientific and mathematical studies afterwards, as can be seen HERE.

OCS

David
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 22nd, 2019, 11:09 am

Davidjayjordan wrote:I passed the course, as the dean admitted I knew the material.... and so over ruled the deviant religious prof who tried to force evolution on all of us. The majority always yield, they don't want to rock their futuristic materialistic world, and so they conform without reason or rhyme except that they knew they had to graduate. Its called force, intimidation, mob rule whatever as they can not allow their dogma to be questioned.

Why as seen HERE evolutionists have no proofs. Just believe and receive...your diploma.

Besides that was fifty years ago, and I went on with my real life and scientific and mathematical studies afterwards, as can be seen HERE.

OCS

David

I certainly understand why any prof. or anyone else would be irritated by such a presence in their classroom. I too would give you a "pass" if that guaranteed that I would not have to have you in one of my classes ever again.
Did any of the "scientific and mathematical studies" actually end up with a diploma, greater than a basic grade 12 level, perhaps via GED?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Robert7461 likes this post.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4842 posts

Postby Robert7461 » Jun 22nd, 2019, 10:45 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:I passed the course, as the dean admitted I knew the material....

Sounds more like he passed you because the situation was so absurd and he was sick of dealing with it.

2 people like this post.
Robert7461
Fledgling

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby Hmmm » Jun 23rd, 2019, 8:42 am

You guys should really stop making fun of the crazy guy. It’s not right. :D
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.

alanjh595 likes this post.
Hmmm
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1117 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 23rd, 2019, 9:15 am

alanjh595 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:I passed the course, as the dean admitted I knew the material.... and so over ruled the deviant religious prof who tried to force evolution on all of us. The majority always yield, they don't want to rock their futuristic materialistic world, and so they conform without reason or rhyme except that they knew they had to graduate. Its called force, intimidation, mob rule whatever as they can not allow their dogma to be questioned.

OCS

David

I certainly understand why any prof. or anyone else would be irritated by such a presence in their classroom. I too would give you a "pass" if that guaranteed that I would not have to have you in one of my classes ever again.
Did any of the "scientific and mathematical studies" actually end up with a diploma, greater than a basic grade 12 level, perhaps via GED?

They force evolution on mere children in elementary school now, so they are completely indoctrinated by HIGH SCHOOL.

My comparative biology course that was required for my SCIENCE DEGREE in UNIVERSITY, included unscientific dogma and unquestionable dogma saying Evolution created comparative organs, magically via magic mutations. They couldn't explain it, but just said it must have happened... and we were expected to follow and repeat per vatum their religion, and get failed from GRADUATION if we didn't obey and submit.

I questioned them as HEREIN< and they had no answers, and still don't. They just get mad....
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 23rd, 2019, 9:18 am

Hmmm wrote:You guys should really stop making fun of the crazy guy. It’s not right. :D

Its OK Hmmm... they have no answers, so as a coverup they make fun, to cover up their embarrassment.

They don't know science or facts and have no math, etc.

I just toy with them, theyre like the high school basketball guys who came up to the University on Sundays, to scrimmage with us big boys. We were basically the same, but they just didn't have the experience, training, or decision making, to ever defeat us.

They just aren't much competition because they know so little. SEE and study all the THREADS HEREIN for proofs.

Like yourself they don't add to the discussion, they are better sitting on the sidelines, trash talking. They never get into the game and are just bench sitters.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby averagejoe » Jun 23rd, 2019, 9:37 am

capleton wrote: Some random article on Assyrian cuneiform is not evidence for Noah's Flood. The London Museum does not believe in Noah's Flood. It appears you have no evidence whatsoever, try again.

Don't sluff it off.....

It's not some random article. There are 25,000 Assyrian tablets recording the history of the world at the time and Assyrian history till it was destroyed by the Scythians in the British Museum.

The Assyrians recorded everything....

The Tablets DO talk about the FLOOD. So instead of giving your uneducated option and sluff it off. Give some actual proof that the Assyrian tablets are fake or interrupted wrong.....

Bet your skeptic class didn't teach how to counter this one!!! [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Davidjayjordan likes this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 3495 posts

Postby capleton » Jun 23rd, 2019, 12:18 pm

averagejoe wrote:
capleton wrote: Some random article on Assyrian cuneiform is not evidence for Noah's Flood. The London Museum does not believe in Noah's Flood. It appears you have no evidence whatsoever, try again.

Don't sluff it off.....

It's not some random article. There are 25,000 Assyrian tablets recording the history of the world at the time and Assyrian history till it was destroyed by the Scythians in the British Museum.

The Tablets DO talk about the FLOOD. So instead of giving your uneducated option and sluff it off. Give some actual proof that the Assyrian tablets are fake or interrupted wrong.....

Wow, what a lame argument, this is evidence that the Assyrians had a Flood Myth and that in Assyrian lands it flooded ,not evidence of a Hebrew myth. So do you have any evidence of Noah's Flood?
capleton
Fledgling

Liked in: 145 posts

Postby averagejoe » Jun 23rd, 2019, 1:12 pm

capleton wrote:Wow, what a lame argument, this is evidence that the Assyrians had a Flood Myth and that in Assyrian lands it flooded ,not evidence of a Hebrew myth. So do you have any evidence of Noah's Flood?

:spitcoffee:

What a lame answer! [icon_lol2.gif]

Everything is a myth to you! Maybe your a myth (bot) :laugh:

Hey everyone the Assyrian Empire never existed and the British Museum doesn't exist!

They're only a figment of everyone imagination!!!!! Made up stories from Capleton the myth keeper!!!! :laugh:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby 1nick » Jun 23rd, 2019, 1:35 pm

Rather than show some tangible proof of a world wide flood and Noah collecting up all flora and fauna on the earth, let’s just post a bunch of emojis cuz that makes my argument so much more “truthier”

Joe shows us how that just because something is written down doesn’t make it real.
I dunno man, pretty sure that guy’s batsh$t crazy
1nick
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1028 posts

Postby averagejoe » Jun 23rd, 2019, 2:14 pm

1nick wrote:Joe shows us how that just because something is written down doesn’t make it real.

Oh what smoothy you are..... [icon_lol2.gif]

That has to be the most stupidest quote ever on Castanet!

Ya the Assyrians ran fake news 2,800 years ago!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby 1nick » Jun 23rd, 2019, 2:21 pm

More emojis=truthier.
I dunno man, pretty sure that guy’s batsh$t crazy
1nick
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1028 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 23rd, 2019, 4:13 pm

averagejoe wrote:

Don't sluff it off.....

Let'em have it..not so average Joe..

The problem being they ask question after question and we answer, and yet they still ask more and more questions, and yet never answer any questions put to them, but sluff them off and ask more questions.

The worldwide flood was worldwide which is why all the descendants of Noah talked about it and recorded it from the =different countries they went to...
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby capleton » Jun 23rd, 2019, 4:39 pm

averagejoe wrote:
capleton wrote:Wow, what a lame argument, this is evidence that the Assyrians had a Flood Myth and that in Assyrian lands it flooded ,not evidence of a Hebrew myth. So do you have any evidence of Noah's Flood?

:spitcoffee:

What a lame answer! [icon_lol2.gif]

Everything is a myth to you! Maybe your a myth (bot) :laugh:

Hey everyone the Assyrian Empire never existed and the British Museum doesn't exist!

They're only a figment of everyone imagination!!!!! Made up stories from Capleton the myth keeper!!!! :laugh:

Straw man argument, when I say the Assyrian Empire never existed? you are just getting lamer post by post. So do you got any evidence for the Noah's Flood. Yeah I thought not.
capleton
Fledgling

Postby capleton » Jun 23rd, 2019, 4:43 pm

David, prove it, you just like keep making bold empty claims don't you
capleton
Fledgling

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality