Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

(from http://whychristianity.com)

Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Einstein is probably the best known and most highly revered scientist of the twentieth century, and is associated
with major revolutions in our thinking about time, gravity, and the conversion of matter to energy (E=mc2).
Although never coming to belief in a personal God, he recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe.
The Encyclopaedia Britannica says of him: "Firmly denying atheism, Einstein expressed a belief in "Spinoza's
God who reveals himself in the harmony of what exists." This actually motivated his interest in science, as he
once remarked to a young physicist: "I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or
that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details."
Einstein's famous epithet on the "uncertainty principle" was "God does not play dice"
- and to him this was a
real statement about a God in whom he believed. A famous saying of his was "Science without religion is lame,
religion without science is blind."

I obviously agree with Einstein, and will give my opinion in the following onward TOPIC, and will answer ONLY sincere, well thought out and explained questions, or questions that show a value for READERS when answered scientifically.

IHSS

David
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
capleton
Banned

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Post by capleton »

He believed in Spinozas version of God, not your bronze age version of him
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

The first thing to note is that Einstein, wanted to prove God, and did by rational scientific SEARCH.

Anyone can prove God, even more so today with an honest search in any of the sciences. They all intertwine and connect, and all point to a common CREATOR and DESIGNER. This Einstein proved...

This again negating the evolutionists agnostics and evolutionists of their excuse that INTELLIGENT DESIGN also called Creationism is unsearchable and past finding out.

Study darn ya's STUDY.

Study math and physics, don't be simplistic and think everything has to be luck and chance and at random.

Stop retreating back into the dumb simplicity of the DARK AGES and their ancient religion of evolution.

Go BIG or go home... and study darn ya's study
Last edited by Davidjayjordan on Jun 21st, 2019, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Wake up ...
man made labels don't apply to God, man doesn't create god other than his gods of man made idols. Sadly laws are sometimes named after the discoverer of these laws, rather than the originator of these laws. IE NEWTON...or Einsteins theory of RELATIVITY. Einstein didn't create light or light speed or time, but only discovered a truth about time beyond light speed...which we shall discuss scientifically biblically and rationally.

Einstein did have a background probably in the design of the OLD TESTAMENT as he was Jewish..a good research of this might be interesting..

For of course, many did not finnish high school or the terrible Universities I have been writing about which are merely corporate training grounds for non thinking robot workers.

Wife called me for lunch, never miss her lunch
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. (Albert Einstein)

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.
(Albert Einstein, Obituary in New York Times, 19 April 1955)

He did not believe in your primitive god concept, he was a Pantheist.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

capleton wrote:I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. (Albert Einstein)

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.

He did not believe in your primitive god concept, he was a Pantheist.

Einstein believed in order as I have written you evolutionists over and over again. Order does not come luckily out of chaos, explosions, and random mutations.

Harmony or different systems, distances frequencies etc all being harmonic, stable and balanced does not come from random explosions or so called beneficial laws just by luck and chance coming together. As mentioned, real scientists look for order and the laws that already exist. Already exist means since creation. No scientist ever creates a law, they can only discover what already exists

Creation wins
Last edited by Davidjayjordan on Jun 22nd, 2019, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Last edited by Davidjayjordan on Jun 22nd, 2019, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

capleton wrote:He did not believe in your primitive god concept, he was a Pantheist.

He referring to the Hebrew God of the Jewish people, Yahweh, or the Great I AM or the CREATOR as written about by Moses who meet Him face to face....

Einstein was Jewish in origins.

So you saying primitive god is rather misleading, because gods are beyond time, and so primitive is basically from the con of time, development or evolutionary theory where time is a factor rather than an absolute. GOD IS GOD and always will be GOD, GOD does not develop over time into a superior non primitive GOD.

Einstein believed in the God of ORDER, and HARMONY..... called intelligent design, and by his God given brain, Einstein set out to prove it and did.

Keep reading to find out more.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Albert struggled with his personal life and changed his viewpoints a few times. He was even as naïve as to think developing an atomic bomb would help society, stop using them against each other.

Einstein helped develop the first A bombs and turned into philosophy afterwards, to possibly soothe his mind and conscious after hundreds of thousands of Japanese, men, WOMEN and CHILDREN were killed.

Nevertheless he was a great scientist when he stayed in his field of science and did prove God.......

And do note, he dealt with the invisible, as the invisible to us is visable in science and can be proven, as with electrons and above or outer space and beyond.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Albert Einstein's religious views have been widely studied and often misunderstood.
Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza.
He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve.
He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist", preferring to call himself an agnostic, or a "religious nonbeliever."
Einstein also stated he did not believe in life after death, adding "one life is enough for me."
He was closely involved in his lifetime with several humanist groups

As everyone can see from a credible source that, what was said above is wrong and a lie.

. . . I came—though the child of entirely irreligious (Jewish) parents—to a deep religiousness, which, however, reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve. Through the reading of popular scientific books I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible could not be true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious ... t_Einstein
Bring back the LIKE button.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

In 1930 Einstein published a widely discussed essay in The New York Times Magazine about his beliefs.
With the title "Religion and Science," Einstein distinguished three human impulses which develop religious belief: fear, social or moral concerns, and a cosmic religious feeling.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

alanjh595 wrote:
Albert Einstein's religious views have been widely studied and often misunderstood.
Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza.
He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve.
He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist", preferring to call himself an agnostic, or a "religious nonbeliever."
Einstein also stated he did not believe in life after death, adding "one life is enough for me."
He was closely involved in his lifetime with several humanist groups

As everyone can see from a credible source that, what was said above is wrong and a lie.

. . . I came—though the child of entirely irreligious (Jewish) parents—to a deep religiousness, which, however, reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve. Through the reading of popular scientific books I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible could not be true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious ... t_Einstein

Sadly most Jewish people are irreligious and unbelieving because of the actions of their religious leaders.

As religious leaders hate Jesus.... and hate equality but want and demand blind obedience and submission to them. They are into control and domination as I have repeatedly said....

No middle men with Jesus, straight to HIM. Religious leaders want their tithes and honor going to their false priesthood

SEE Mathew 23 etc etc etc...

Einstein wanted freedom from such bondage, and didn't mind crossing artificial boundaries set by the religious.

Einstein had an OPEN MIND, but as mentioned was naïve about many things and man kinds evil even after disgarding evil religion. He helped develop the A bombs that killed hundreds of thousands.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Please don't call me a liar, without at least at MINIMUM quoting a direct quote from me..Thanks

Now back to the topic

Postby Davidjayjordan » Yesterday, 8:27 am

(from http://whychristianity.com)

Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Einstein is probably the best known and most highly revered scientist of the twentieth century, and is associated
with major revolutions in our thinking about time, gravity, and the conversion of matter to energy (E=mc2).
Although never coming to belief in a personal God, he recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe.
The Encyclopaedia Britannica says of him: "Firmly denying atheism, Einstein expressed a belief in "Spinoza's
God who reveals himself in the harmony of what exists." This actually motivated his interest in science, as he
once remarked to a young physicist: "I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or
that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details."
Einstein's famous epithet on the "uncertainty principle" was "God does not play dice" - and to him this was a
real statement about a God in whom he believed. A famous saying of his was "Science without religion is lame,
religion without science is blind."

Einstein believed in harmony, order, and the impossibility of a non created UNIVERSE.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Einstein's greatest role in the invention of the atomic bomb was signing a letter to President Franklin Roosevelt urging that the bomb be built.
He felt compelled to assist because the Germans were also working on the same.

E=mc2
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Back to science and Einstein...

The theory of relativity deals with ETERNITY beyond TIME. This is a bible confirmed concept,,,,,, I thin I gave a good verse on that already

Revelation 10 King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 10
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

At faster than light speed, time is no more.

Hmmmmmm... so a PHI spiral can accelerate matter as seen in stars, and PHI is the template of creation in the micro and macro and middle cosum (as well as being our template of design in our bodies)..and light can be bent, and so light which was a mere creation of ALMIGHTY ALLPOWERFUL GOD was the first creation, and only created in time by an ETERNAL EVER PRESENT GOD or CREATOR... Hmmm so we have various truths and that do combine, especially when confirmed by Einstein.

E=mc2

Energy is related to mass
Energy is related to mass via light speed or time
Energy is related to mass via light speed or time.. Squared.... a measure of the area of a square

Energy (spirit) equals mass times light speed squared

Think about atoms as atoms have a core (Ha a magical core that binds together even though positives repel) and the electrons spin around the nucleus in perfect balance and harmony at almost light speed, making them in the material world, even though sub atomic particles disintegrate outward in PHI spirals.

Hence again you have the same PATHway micro and macro.

Therefore again study PHI or the Golden Section

(note yourt PHI expansions even in your own hands as you type...its right before you ....Measure darn ya's measure

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”