Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 9:28 am

Did you measure the digit lengths in your hands, if not, then again you have not done your homework and will get lost further and further as we go along in this summation. You have to go step by step or as the Great SCIENCE BOOK states precept by precept.

Otherwise you just go back and forth from LUCK to CHANCE and then from CHANCE to LUCK.

So where were we... mass is related to the speed of light squared.

Reminds you, of the distance across our unique and special SOLAR SYSTEM with the SUN/SON at the middle.

SEE again Tabernacle of the SUN/SON

Take a thousand seconds across the SON SYSTEM at the designed LIGHT SPEED and you reach the other orbital circumference...by design

Seconds, distances speeds are all designed.....SEE Sacred Geometry

Just as distance equals time X speed

D = T times S

Study, comprehend and then return with intelligent comments from science math and physics..

Do also note the Fine Structure Constant and what it is a constant of.... 37 and how it relates directly to 111

37 times 3 = 111

Then you also will be comprehend a MAGIC SQUARE, that gives a perfect firing order or placement order of balance for a cube of space... or a squared circle... the prime principal taught in Mystery Schools of the elite. As knowledge is power, and stupidity remains with the stupid. They never gain power mentally or spiritually.

Got to fly (Study...whoops that's level two)
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 22nd, 2019, 9:33 am

Davidjayjordan wrote:Please don't call me a liar, without at least at MINIMUM quoting a direct quote from me..Thanks


Request DENIED.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 9873
Likes: 3857 posts
Liked in: 4842 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 11:22 am

I know, you use short misleading one liners or half sentence quotes and then falsely label what they did NOT say as a lie.

Now back to Einstein and the Mass equals Energy via light speed....

Energy being the different forms of Unified Field theory, or if you like electricity. All Forces being ONE at the highest level... IE GODS OMNIPOTENT POWER, the GREAT FORCE.

Just as in the spark of life or electricity that shakes an egg when sperm enters the egg cell wall. New life has begun, as matter is non living (even though the atoms electrons are going ALMOST at the SPEED OF LIGHT..and exactly the right speed so they don't fly off and disintegrate. This counterbalanced exactly by their attraction force towards the nucleus, putting the electrons in their exact shell dictated by GEOMETRY.

GEOMETRY GEOMETRY, Jay is always talking about the physics of geometry, GEOMETRY. Because space has to be balanced, all forces have to be equalized in a geometric cube, or a squared circle.

Study Platonic Solids and the points of every Platonic Solid. Remember again that Plato did not create these solids, but only discovered their symmetry, design and equal angles etc etc.... They are part of the design of geometry created from the BEGINNING.

When you know these points (lets say electron positions of equality) you can start to understand how many electrons can go into a stable electron shell.

A square, I mean a CUBE has eight corners, meaning 8 electrons can be EQUALLY spaced on and around that shell.

Remember how I keep harping on you to know EQUALITY.

This be another example that if you understand equality, it can be a door way step to other truths. Its a PRINCIPLE.

Know math, know chemistry, know biology, PHI, DNA, know life and design

Got to fly

David

PS) Notice how I always try to add to the discussion as the evolutionists just deny deny deny as evolution teaches them nothing, so all they have left to write is denial denial denails.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 22nd, 2019, 2:14 pm

"Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared."
On the most basic level, the equation says that energy and mass (matter) are interchangeable; they are different forms of the same thing.
Under the right conditions, energy can become mass, and vice versa.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/einstein/ ... 2expl.html

Every high school student understands that. They also KNOW that it is of no value when speaking of the hypothetical superior being.

E = mc2 is fact. gawd is not.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 9873
Likes: 3857 posts
Liked in: 4842 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 3:53 pm

alanjh595 wrote:
"Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared."
On the most basic level, the equation says that energy and mass (matter) are interchangeable; they are different forms of the same thing.
Under the right conditions, energy can become mass, and vice versa.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/einstein/ ... 2expl.html

Every high school student understands that. They also KNOW that it is of no value when speaking of the hypothetical superior being.

E = mc2 is fact. gawd is not.


If its a fact, why didn't you evolutionists post at least this high school fact previously. You violated the Laws of Thermodynamics before, in a wild attempt to throw in some physics, but it failed miserably..as evolution is not an exception to the facts of increased entrophy with time.

I repeat TIME is a factor, time frames were designed from the BEGINNING via the spin of the Earth and revolution speeds around the SUN/SON. Seconds, hours, days, years were all designed..Nothing has been by accident or at random.

Speed was designed, light speed is a boundary between the finite and infinite, or as the Bible says ETERNITY.

E=mc2 shows that spirit and mass are connected...... a little mass times a huge factor of light speed squared brings on life.

But let me expand what the evolutionists say they know, as if they have graduated from high school..
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 22nd, 2019, 3:59 pm

And relate it again back to the design of the Solar System, and Light Speed, and of course MASS

For when it comes to the divine design of our Solar System, we know or found out in one billionth of a second or a nano
second, light travels one foot.

Therefore in 1 second, it travels a billion feet
In a thousand seconds the time to travel across the Tabernacle of the Sun/Son it travels a trillion feet.
Times that by 1000 more seconds to calculate the square area of the Tabernacle of the Sun and you get 1000 trillion

http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hamashi ... d-of-giza/

The Sacred Cubit was the unit of measure used in building the Great Pyramid. Unlike the standard and royal cubits referenced
in the Bible, its length is 25 pyramid inches, which are about the same as the inch used today in the US. These units of measure
were carved into the wall, and can serve to decode the pyramid’s dimensions. For instance, multiplying the sacred cubit
times 10 million equals the polar radius of earth. Multiplying the total weight of the Pyramid by 1000 trillion equals the weight
of planet Earth.

Hmmm...... there’s our number 1000 trillion x Giza weight equals the weight of the EARTH… that’s definitely an
interesting MASS and the mass we were looking for as it is the orbiting planet we wanted the mass for. And the center of the
Pyramid or Tabernacle of the Son/Sun is the capstone.

So lets see if that fits the dimensions we are used to. Meaning the distances for the diameter of the Sun and its distance from
the Earth> if they match, then we have convergence and the probable solution.

The distance from our Son to the earth, its Bride is 93,000,000

The diameter of the Sun is approximately 880,000 miles although its gaseous and this is only an approximation of its outer
gases.

880,000/93,000,000 = approximately .01 or 1 percent approximately, so lets see if this approximates a ‘phi pyramid’ or
Giza demensions between base and capstone.


But what was the actual size of the golden capstone that was placed atop the Great Pyramid, the initiation chamber to the
stars. Well according to the Great Pyramid Facts and Statistics Web- http://www.crystalinks.com/gpstats.html The capstone
was 103 inches in height , approximately 8.58 feet in height with a base side of 13.5 feet, But this fits nicely into the Holy of
Holies which was 15 feet by 15 feet by 15 feet. In other words the Capstone would fit perfectly into the Holy of Holies, for
remember the ARK and the King's Sacrophagus or initiation coffin were exactly the same size. SEE Giza Sarcophagus.

But the Kings chamber is not at the height of the phi pyramid nor is the ARK of the Covenant at the top of the Holy of Holiesâ
€¦. But lower. The standing man inside the Holy of Holies would have a heart at about 5 feet from the base.

Hence the ratio of 5’/500’ = .01 or one percent and again would be in the range of the Solar System dimensions and a
confirmation of distances. And who is the capstone, the stone the builders rejected … JESUS

Jesus is the capstone of the Solar System Tabernacle of the Sun/Son Pyramid. His heart is in the center and the Earth swings
around it in a harmonic circle as our calendar for the year (SEE Pythagorus Comma) So that also meshes with symbolic truths.

And besides as a swinging pendulum or mass on a string equals mass times velocity = mv equals momentum, where Earth
equals the MASS and velocity equals the speed of light THEN if we also multiply again because the light passes to all the area
ior square or cube of the Tabernacle, Then the equation can look like mvv or mv2

So that the momentum or energy of the Tabernacle appears to be Momentum Energy in all the Tabernacle =mc2 or E=mc2
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby capleton » Jun 23rd, 2019, 4:55 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:
capleton wrote:I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. (Albert Einstein)

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.
(Albert Einstein, Obituary in New York Times, 19 April 1955)

He did not believe in your primitive god concept, he was a Pantheist.


Einstein believed in order as I have written you evolutionists over and over again. Order does not come luckily out of chaos, explosions, and random mutations.

Harmony or different systems, distances frequencies etc all being harmonic, stable and balanced does not come from random explosions or so called beneficial laws just by luck and chance coming together. As mentioned, real scientists look for order and the laws that already exist. Already exist means since creation. No scientist ever creates a law, they can only discover what already exists

Creation wins


Blah blah blah, so where's this evidence of creationism? If creationism has no evidence for it then it can't win. So realscience wins, not pseudo science like creationism.
capleton
Fledgling
 
Posts: 349
Likes: 25 posts
Liked in: 145 posts
Joined: Oct 29th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 24th, 2019, 8:14 am

Evolutionists, atheists lose again, and are stumped because Einstein proved mass accelerated at light squared equals ENERGY, or SPIRIT or ELECTRICITY.

So they go back to step one and their non mathematical, non scientific denial denials DENIALS..... prove it, even after proof after proof has been given.

To the people who keep saying, Prove it, prove it or we ain't going to believe it.. Forget it. Prove it to yourselves and find
out for yourselves and do the homework and study yourselves. Nobody else can do prove things to you but YOU !!.

Besides most people that say prove it, prove it, over and over again .... disregard the proofs they have already been given
and are closed minded and don't want proofs and truths because their minds are already made up. It's usually just their way
of trying to confuse the issue like the jewish trick of saying why, why, why ....until finnally only God knows why. (And
they don't have the nerve or guts to ask Him why) . And therefore these babblers think they can win an argument by saying
Why, why, why, or prove it, prove it, prove it when sufficient proofs already are there.

It's as shallow and as delorable a tactic as ever imagined. For nobody can prove it except the individual themselves. It is their
responsibility, and not the posters or the debaters. because real life is not a word twisting contest but a reality we have to
get right. Who wins an argument is NOT who wins in life.

Get it together whimps and answer your own questions which is why Jesus kept reversing their stupid accusing questions
back at them. As He only answered questions of the scribes and pharisee's when it was a benefit of the true seekers who
were listening nearby and recording his words in their memories.

Jesus wanted and wants sincere questions because He wants to teach us. As we are suppose to ask questions in order to
seek and find as Jesus said so many times. For he expects us to use the God-given brains He gave us in finding out the
Mystery of Life.

But that in no way excuses those that ask questions without wanting answers. I mean, even Abraham, the Father of Faith,
told a dead soul in hell that wanted to go back and tell his relatives what the other side was really like so they would have
proof of the After-life and understand it via this miracle of his returning ...NO, No WAY. Absolutely Not, They have
Moses and the prophets let them hear them, for if they believe not them neither shall they believe though one came back
from the dead. (Luke 16)

For people in this lifetime who asked Jesus real questions with a sincere heart, the Lord always answered them just as we
are compelled to, as well. (1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to
every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:)

Why with meekness and fear, because we should realize that we are judged by our words, and whether we have studied and
whether we can answer questions about life to others and direct them to the Answer Giver ...Jesus. And we are responsible
if we say nothing and don't speak up as well. For by our words we are excused or condemned.

Mathew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of
judgment. Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words (or lack of them) thou shalt be condemned.
Mat 12:38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. (Prove
it, Prove it, Prove it !!)

Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no
sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: (And that sign was the sign of JESUS' birth and life and death. That's
the only sign they need to find the truth)

So we have no liability or responsibility to answer questions of prove it prove it prove it to those that don't want proofs.
Let them find out life for themselves and get respect for others themselves. WE all responsible for our own actions and
thoughts via our choices, so we each have to 'examine ourselves', and be honest with ourselves, for we shall meet our Maker,
and He knows the thoughts and intents of our hearts, and knows we have all had the opportunity to find out His Answers.

And if they don't want to seek and find out .... Tough

That's their choice and their responsibility.

In His Service

David

PS) So if any true seekers and sheep want to prove whether Jesus is real or not, and they have a sincere heart, it is
provable. All they have to do is ask Jesus to prove himself to them in prayer. If they do, He will give them the proof and
the faith they need. Therefore if interesting in finding out. Do it and prove it for yourselves !! (SEE Salvation)
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Ranger66 » Jun 24th, 2019, 1:21 pm

“The first thing to note is that Einstein, wanted to prove God, and did by rational scientific SEARCH.”

No one has proven god exists or has ever existed, that simple.

“Order does not come luckily out of chaos, explosions, and random mutations.”

But in fact it does, our existence is proof of that, you can pursue your magic circles, call evolution wrong and say things that are not consistent with facts but none of that is proof of a god. Not asking a question because you have no answers except versions of the truth that fit a twisted paradigm.

“Energy (spirit) equals mass times light speed squared”

A bastardization of E=mc2 Facts you should learn some.

“SEE Sacred Geometry”

WHY?

“Einstein proved mass accelerated at light squared equals ENERGY, or SPIRIT or ELECTRICITY.”

No he did not.
To cool to live, to smart to die

alanjh595 likes this post.
Ranger66
Übergod
 
Posts: 1904
Likes: 55 posts
Liked in: 461 posts
Joined: Jul 5th, 2007, 11:42 am
Location: West Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 24th, 2019, 2:18 pm

Those that use "god" as a fall-back answer for things that they can not otherwise explain are the ones that are "mentally ill". They search for answers in obscure math and equations that add up to 666. They spend their entire life looking for answers that only exist in their own minds.

If there is no scientific explanation that they can understand and accept as plausible, they will always refer back to their single-minded answer of: It was god's design.

It's like trying to play the game with a 12 year old that answers every question with the question of, "WHY". It might be semi-humorous the first 3 times, but get's old real fast.

Isn't funny that anyone throughout history, that disagrees with their mantra is mentally ill? They are right and everyone else on this planet is wrong. Yet, the only way that they able to obtain a certificate of a "pass" without ever proving it, is right and much smarter than the entire population of the Earth??

The question is no longer about one of the greatest minds, Albert Eisenstein, it is about another one of this planet's quacks.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 9873
Likes: 3857 posts
Liked in: 4842 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 24th, 2019, 2:25 pm

My wise quotes to Rogers unwise ones will be in RED

Ranger66 wrote:The first thing to note is that Einstein, wanted to prove God, and did by rational scientific SEARCH.”

No one has proven god exists or has ever existed, that simple.

Order does not come luckily out of chaos, explosions, and random mutations.”

But in fact it does, our existence is proof of that, you can pursue your magic circles, call evolution wrong and say things that are not consistent with facts but none of that is proof of a god. Not asking a question because you have no answers except versions of the truth that fit a twisted paradigm. (Youre breaking the LAW of thermodynamics again Roger.. Your theory is magic poof beneficial mutations, not ours

Energy (spirit) equals mass times light speed squared

A bastardization of E=mc2 Facts you should learn some.

SEE Sacred Geometry

WHY?
Because time, distance, speeds and geometry were all designed together at ONCE, no laws have evolved or cerated anything except in the religious minds of evolutionists

SEE below






Feedback

Web results






Sacred Geometry, Golden Ratio, Nature, Art, Music, Cosmology ...


https://www.crystalinks.com/sg.html






Sacred geometry involves sacred universal patterns used in the design of everything in our reality, most often seen in sacred architecture and sacred art.
‎Flower of Life · ‎Vesica Piscis · ‎Ouroboros · ‎Golden Ratio, Golden Mean ...





Sacred Geometry


http://www.fractal.org/Bewustzijns-Best ... ometry.htm

Or try subjects like..

Sacred geometry is an ancient art and science which reveals the nature of our relationship to the cosmos. Its study unfolds the principle of oneness underlying ...

Sacred Measure, Divine Time
Sacred geometry is the architectural
templates of our Creator's Universe

Harmony Frequency of the Earth

Earth's Frequency
Earth's Resonance and 33
Earth Moon Phi Correspondance

As all distances, diameters, speeds,
times and vibrations are designed to
harmonize together as ONE.

Magic Ratios
Who made the Distances
Yahweh's Numbers
Music of the Spheres
Sacred Mile, Sacred Measure
Acre, Furlong and Sacred Time
Squared Circle and 3168
Jesus and 3168
Moon, Time, and 216, & 432
Seconds in Moon Time
792 Number
Tabernacle of the Sun/Son

“Einstein proved mass accelerated at light squared equals ENERGY, or SPIRIT or ELECTRICITY.”

.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 24th, 2019, 2:33 pm

Evolutionists can only deny with two letters with a NO because they deny everything scientific and mathematical, but cant explain why, just NO, No No..

Tell us how light energy enters into E equals MC squared.


Then I,Davidjayjordan responded


Evolutionists dont know math or physics as they have not studied science only their religion.... and it relates to nothingness. Light speed, It's one of the basic speeds created by the Lord as
a boundary, and below it we are in time, and the direction of time, above it we are in TIMELESSNESS also called ETERNITY. Evolutionists dont know the template of design called the Golden
Section, and so dont know the pathway to creation, called the Golden Section or PHI spiral.

They dont know energy because they think they can violate the second law of thermodynamics via their god of evolution, and wait for their god to organize things better and better with just
sheer luck and chance. They do not know about the FSC....... and the LINK between the spiritual and physical. Matter of fact that dont even believe in the invisable realm of EMF.
They hate almost everything excerpt their religion which they force oin the easily intimidated and the worldly. Because evolutionist religion is the basis for new weapons of destruction whether it
be GMO food or new diseases. As long as it gets them a pay check, evolutionists are alright with their so called progressive work against humanity. Why because they have no morals, and
have no LOVE.

All these concepts are written about HERE ********... and can be studied and read and researched and proven.

Evolutionists can not answer any questions, only ask more and more questions because they themselves are air heads and empty, which is why they are rightly called BUBBLE Heads. Bubble
heads because also they think bubbles turned into cell walls and created life. They are irrational and believe in magic and so dont think they have to answer any questions or have any answers.
Hence they resort to insults and semantics rather than discussion and debate.

The answer to your query is mathematical, and therefore has to be solved by the squared circle, or as the evolutionists hate the SQUARED CIRCLE as it is the geometry of the Lord..... in going
from straight geometry to curved and living geometry.

It deals with both PHI and PIE
As the circumference of a square when blown out EQUALS the circumference of the Circle which has received the BREATHE OF LIFE. This is not figure-ative but has to be exact.

Its not just a mass, but an extremely small addition of mass called the soul, has to be added to the living geometry, to make it a living body with a living soul.

This also being applied to give it life..... for a soul as we found out does have a small mass, and goes back to its maker at light speed when death to the body happens (SEE Souls have weight
Thread).

Light travels at the speed of light, and that is the barrier between the material and the spirit world.
E = mc2 is the equation between flesh and spirit. The spirit world operates beyond the speed of light as it is in ETERNITY where there is no time....

Whereas our world of material and matter is governed by the speed of light, as time progresses and as we age, and the 2nd Law of thermodynamics applies..... for its called the Direction of
TIME

If we go beyond the speed of Light, then we get into the future.... and we have gotten into the RELATIVITY as Einstein stated because of Einsteins Law which is actually the Lords Law
(because scientists never create laws they just discover them). But no propulsion system can get us through the barrier of light speed.... except PHI, as its spiral and PHI magnification keeps on
going, while retaining properties and alignments. Rocket propulsion, nuclear propulsion etc etc... do not work... only the correct ratio works and keeps on going despite the small size or small
velocity. Its multiplication, or more precisely PHI multiplication...

PHI can break the light speed barrier...



Understanding this, size dimension and divine speed magnitude of light symbolized by 'c'

'c'2 or light speed squared, is an area, the speed of light times the speed of light...that makes a square and is a product of c, for a square of a distance of c.

That distance can be seen in our own Solar System as light speed is the distance across Earth's divine orbit to the other side. times 1,000 seconds.

10 to the power of three ... but the digital number is 1 (times the time factor of 1,000)

This explained HERE


OK, before you say, who the hell do you think you are to figure out light speed and souls, and the solar system design and atomic design, and relativity.... I would say why not. Because it is
surely not because I am brighter than anyone else, for I am not, but I have studied the right subjects and understood the principles that apply. I have followed the Lord scientifically and
mathematically, and do know PHI, Sacred Geometry, Mathematics, and studied after University Graduation, and after being a Missionary on the field for twenty some years, and conversed with
others online for almost twenty more years..... and so even though I have a poor memory, I have written down these concepts and am in position to know more, via the Lords secrets than
those that study in seminaries and cemeteries of man.

For the beginning of wisdom and knowledge is the Lord....

Would you like the four following pages of explanations, Yes or NO, NO NO....
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 24th, 2019, 2:53 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:Deleted for all the BS copy & pasted

For the beginning of wisdom and knowledge is the Lord....

Would you like the four following pages of explanations, Yes or NO, NO NO....



NO, No, No. If any of us were interested, we would have told you by now.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 9873
Likes: 3857 posts
Liked in: 4842 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Ranger66 » Jun 24th, 2019, 3:04 pm

“Youre breaking the LAW of thermodynamics again Roger.”

You’re making things up to fit your inconsistent facts.

“Because time, distance, speeds and geometry were all designed together at ONCE”

Who has proof of that?

“Sacred Geometry, Golden Ratio, Nature, Art, Music, Cosmology ...”

There are patterns in numbers not really that ground breaking of a concept because if there were no patterns then the system would not work. You really need to do better then what is actually charlatan logic.


“Einstein proved mass accelerated at light squared equals ENERGY, or SPIRIT or ELECTRICITY.”

Once again he did not:

Energy = mass at the speed of light squared, no spirit involved and electrical energy is particles of electricity (electrons) flowing within a wire have little resemblance to an electromagnetic field. They are matter.
To cool to live, to smart to die
Ranger66
Übergod
 
Posts: 1904
Likes: 55 posts
Liked in: 461 posts
Joined: Jul 5th, 2007, 11:42 am
Location: West Kelowna

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 25th, 2019, 8:23 am

alanjh595 wrote:Those that use "god" as a fall-back answer for things that they can not otherwise explain are the ones that are "mentally ill". They search for answers in obscure math and equations that add up to 666. They spend their entire life looking for answers that only exist in their own minds.

If there is no scientific explanation that they can understand and accept as plausible, they will always refer back to their single-minded answer of: It was god's design.

It's like trying to play the game with a 12 year old that answers every question with the question of, "WHY". It might be semi-humorous the first 3 times, but get's old real fast.

Isn't funny that anyone throughout history, that disagrees with their mantra is mentally ill? They are right and everyone else on this planet is wrong. Yet, the only way that they able to obtain a certificate of a "pass" without ever proving it, is right and much smarter than the entire population of the Earth??

The question is no longer about one of the greatest minds, Albert Eisenstein, it is about another one of this planet's quacks.


No I am not a quack, I am not a 12 year old.... again name calling shows you have lost the debate.

Einstein saw design and figured out the designs within the design as all true scientists do.

Design is repeatable and mathematical

The Golden Section is the design, and is applicable as the template of design which the uniformed ones and lazy ones above, refuse to study and know and APPLY.

I did not make the design, the design of PHI or the Golden Section is a geometric expansion and contraction that is not dependent on size as it applies from micro to macro.

Anyone can learn it.... its called science and mathematics, and is applied by physics and gives insights concerning chemistry and bonding (DNA) etc (as even DNA is a racheted PHI ladder complex...)

Its not a mindless mantra, but a deep mathematical PRINCIPLE that false scientists hate because it shows design in all things.

Creation wins
Intelligence wins
Personal attacks shows losers are losers
The Golden Section is the template of design

Darn I have to start from scratch... teaching the Golden Section
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister
 
Posts: 560
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 25 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2011, 8:44 pm
Location: Kelowna

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests