Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 25th, 2019, 8:27 am

Because responders HERE keep asking for design, it seems I have to start from the beginning,

GOLDEN SECTION or 'PHI' class THE TEMPLATE OF DESIGN of THE LORD

The GOLDEN Section is really quite simple and easy to understand, even though the secular, commercial quanatative
math we have been taught in school has usually turned us off from mathematics and even sometimes science itself. Yet
with a simple understanding of this basic knowledge of its PATTERN, you can go into the discoveries and interlinking
connection with any field of science, for they are all related.

The Golden Section has been around from the beginning of Creation as the Lord used it consistently when making either
the macrocosm ( See Astronomy & the Golden Section) or the microcosm (chemistry and physics) or even when designing
us, the very image of Himself. (SEE Golden Section Design in our Bodies with Graphics) It was originally only taught in
secret to the very elite. Yet became public knowledge, when Fra Luca Pacioli, Leonardo DaVinci's math teacher, wrote the
"De Divina Proportionale'. In other words the Golden Section, is when the larger is to the smaller what the larger is to
the whole. This is a little hard to envision, so now consider any whole measure divided up into .382 and .618. Together
they make the whole .382+.618=1. The larger is to the smaller, 1.618 times as big. Then the whole (1) is also l.618 times as
big as .618.

The FIBORACCI SERIES or reproduction of mature adults mating gives this same exact number of 1.618 times as large
with each succeeding generation, and the Golden Section series of numbers looks like this; .382, .618, 1, 1.618, 2.618,
4.236, and on and on. In other words, if you add any two in the series together you get the next number in the series, and
magically if you also multiply any of the two numbers together in the series you also get the next number, so that the
golden section is both an additive and multiplicative series, amazing!! (This also has a correlation between the exact
diameters of the EARTH and the MOON, i.e. The Same Creator, but that's another Class) But wait a minute if you take a
right angled triangle with sides 1 and 1.272 then the hypotenuse or other side is l.618. This is part of the Pythagorus's
theorem, remember that one> He didn't learn this truth from observation or intense thinking, but it was passed on to him
in his travels through the Mid-East. He taught it in his secretive Academy that he established. But this l and l.272, and
1.618 sides of a triangle are identical to the proportions of the Giza Pyramid ((sides 393(1)times 2=786 ', height 500'
(1,272) and slant distance 636' (1.618)) Consequently its median section or slope distance incorporates the 'Golden
Section' also called 'Phi'.

Yea, Yea, you're still saying, "So what?" Well, crystals, the building blocks of organized life are similarly shaped, for
without the resonance property and capabilities of the Lord's created crystals, the computers we are using wouldn't even
be possible. There would be no memory herein without crystal storage plates inside our very computers, for man's
knowledge is really nothing more than an attempt to harness what the Lord already created. For there is definitely a link
between us, pryamids, crystals, computers, the microcosm and the macrocosm. There is a link and links because there was
only ONE CREATIVE FORCE
(Starting excerpt)
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby Ranger66 » Jun 25th, 2019, 9:09 am

"There is a link and links because there was
only ONE CREATIVE FORCE"

See we can agree on this point only one force in the beginning, but not a god. We created gods to explain what we did not understand and now people use gods to control other people. If there was a devil the first thing he would do is invent a god and give it religion.
To cool to live, to smart to die

seewood likes this post.
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 461 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 25th, 2019, 9:30 am

One force? We are aware of four.

Gravitational, Electromagnetic, Weak Nuclear, and Strong Nuclear.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4899 posts

Postby Ranger66 » Jun 25th, 2019, 10:33 am

Unified field theory, at one point the possibility exists that all forces were one force, pre big bang.
Ranger66
Übergod

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 25th, 2019, 8:01 pm

Ranger66 wrote:"There is a link and links because there was
only ONE CREATIVE FORCE"

See we can agree on this point only one force in the beginning, but not a god. We created gods to explain what we did not understand and now people use gods to control other people. If there was a devil the first thing he would do is invent a god and give it religion.

You can try to worship forces as if they combine together magically to form intelligence and design, but the ONLY CREATIVE FORCE is GOD....

Deal with it, rather than evading the obvious.

Stop with the double speak and semantics... the GREAT I AM, ALL POWERFUL and KNOWING FORCE is God, or more specifically JESUS.

THIS~ ALL POWERFUL FORCE created all the laws and principles of matter and life and LOVE.

Its a truth covered by the Unified Field Force......

T.O.E. Equations Prove Creation

In the following equations, Jerry Iuliano, shows how different forces and constants are co-related to the same
number ......... 36.7872976....as he believes the number 37 is special. And I would agree as it also relates to 111,
which I think is very imporatnt. Three times 37 equals 111. And in hertz that is the next step beyond 108,109,110.
SEE details at 27-28-29 Steps. This meaning that 37 appears to be a link, a constant that connects up all forces
into One (meaning the Unified Field Force) which shows that the Theory Of Everything (T.O.E.) is possible and
everything is connected.

In spiritual terms, it could be written as

Truth of Everything = Creator = JESUS

Because we do know that Jesus is the Creator and all things were 'Created' by the Same Almighty Force using
the same Templates and same Constants and same Numeric expansions like the Golden Section.

So here now are Jerry's equations, I have proven a few of them but not all of them, as his math is beyond mine,
but he has detailed hyperlinks and cross references if you would like them...just e-mail me. And so the following
is given by his permission..... Enjoy the mathematics of the Creator, and see how all things are linked....In my
opinion ...... David

The deepest meaning of the 1/Pi..(1/3.141592654)..phenomena is as the supreme exponentational link to the
"hard" constants of Nature:

FEIGENBAUM CONSTANT = 4.669201609...rule of order in chaotic systems
F= 4.6692043132.....tan in radians
100/[(tan(F-Pi).........................^ (1/Pi)] = 36.7872976...

GOLDEN MEAN = 1.618033989...rule of order in living forms systems
Phi = 1.618033989 = (1+sqrt5)/2...COS^-1 in degrees
[COS^-1[((sqrt 5 -1)/4)*1152]........^ (1/Pi) = 36.7872976...

FINE-STRUCTURE CONSTANT = a(em) =amplitude for an electron-photon
exchange, rule of proton-electron interactions.
a(em) = 1/137.036000986...cos in radians
(cos 1/(a(em))*100.................................= 36.7872976...

COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS = 82944 = (288^2)...rule of brain/nervous/
systems/symbolic
Prof. Leahy =(82944 logic) and Sephira Malkuth=(288 sparks)
82944................................... ^ (1/Pi) = 36.7872976...

COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS: Egyptian form, Cheops pyramid, Beta=.37
height = 486.256005976 feet = ht
base leg = 763.81 feet = bl...cos in radians
[cos [(10^(2*ht/bl))/(.37^2)]] * 100........= 36.7872976...

COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS : Pi form... cos in radians
[[cos[(10^((2/Pi)+(2/Pi))]/(.370000606^2)]*100 = 36.7872976...

COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS: Christian(666), Hebrew(288) form
cos in radians...
cos[(10^(287.999975988/37))/(666^2)]........= 36.7872976...

NATURES CHARGED MASSES: proton,positive; electron,negative
pmev = proton million electron volts = 938.271998 (NIST 1998)
emev = electron million electron volts = .5109994691
[(10*pmev)^[(1/Pi)*(emev^-(1/Pi))]]..........................= 36.7872976...

NATURES CHARGED MASSES: and the collective unconscious as the
electrons carrier pmev = 938.271998 emev = .51100091734
pmev / (emev^2) / 6.66..............................= 36.7872976...

J.Iuliano
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 25th, 2019, 8:09 pm

If any have not the faith that the Creator of All is also the Creator and Great Mind behind All sciences, please
read further about the Greatest Earthly Mind that the Lord ever created. For Einstein's true words and the
basics of physics and the importance of the speed of light and the inter-connectiveness of everything should
inspire your 'Faith' in the Creator, who is also called the King of Kings and Lord of ALL.

To begin with, I should explain that in the following paragraphs, Albert's recorded words will be in "quotation
marks", the authors of the two books will be normally written, and my comments will be in parenthesis as well
as Bible references that should really be looked up as they are Yahweh's words or the discernment of truth. I
start with his explosive declaration concerning his whole motivation, he wrote;

"I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, I want to know
His Thoughts, the rest (quantitative math and physics) are details." {Page 229} What arrogant idealism! What
provocation! Hear the gnashing sound of anger coming from those physicist (and mathematicians) who are
dedicating their (materialistic) lives to this or that phenomenon.

In his essay 'The World as I See It' Einstein wrote in 1929 "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion (not just mind) is a stranger,
who can no longer (as a child) pause to wonder (Psalm 19:1, Isaiah 9:6) and stand rapt in awe, is as good as
dead, his eyes are closed (for they have eyes to see but they see not). This insight into the mystery of life (Rev
10:7) coupled though it be with fear (Proverbs 1:7), has also given rise to religion.

To know what is impregnable to us really EXISTS. manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most
radiant beauty (Kaballah) which our dull facilities can comprehend only in the most primitive forms - this
knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religion (to stand in the presence of the Lord in the midst of His
Creation even before his throne -Merkaba) In this sense and in this sense only, I belong in the ranks of devoutly
religious men." {Page 117}

I asked Einstein, whom I consider as the greatest living philosopher written by the author before Einsteinâ
€™s death), Is there any reality outside of us? And Einstein answered "YES, I BELIEVE in it." (From his letter
entitled< Only then shall we have courage, when talking about the dangers of man's misuse of the Lord's science)
Einstein said "Science (quantitative math, destructive physics, mindless genetics, insane psychology theories
and on and on) has brought forth this danger, but the real problem is in the hearts and minds of men. We will not
change the hearts of other men by mechanisms, but by changing our hearts (( A new heart will I [Yahweh] give
you and a new spirit will I put within you and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh and I will give
you a heart of flesh (Ezek 36:26)

End of excerpt
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Ka-El » Jun 26th, 2019, 7:38 am

Ranger66 wrote:Unified field theory, at one point the possibility exists that all forces were one force, pre big bang.

I do remember one interesting theory put forward by Einstein, and that is time (as we understand it) began with the big bang. Pre big bang = no time. Big bang = start counting. As an agonistic he also mused that this theory could support the idea of an infinite God that has always existed, exists now and will always exist. Does this jive with deejay's ramblings?
Damn autocorrect; I'm sick and tired of your shirt.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6832 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Jun 26th, 2019, 9:18 am

Maybe black holes will be the final information storage centre- of every event in the universe that happened, or never happened through quantum entanglement for god to review. Sometime...after all dwarf stars are dead, after all light and heat are gone- 1/100 trillionth of a degree above absolute zero... when the black holes themselves disappear with the fabric of spacetime -through quantum tunneling.... 980 octillion years from now - or whatever it is.
Maybe the whole thing is a dream that god is having. Maybe the whole thing is just a simulation.
Maybe I shouldn't post anything with only 1 cup of coffee.
Omnitheo...help me out here. :biggrin:
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1481 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jun 26th, 2019, 11:55 am

Albert Einstein's religious views have been widely studied and often misunderstood. Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza. He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve. As an agnostic, Einstein believed the problem of God was the "most difficult in the world"—a question that could not be answered "simply with yes or no.". Predetermination, design or fate, would be beyond silliness according to Einstein. Absolute foolishness.
Ka-El
Guru

Postby Ka-El » Jun 26th, 2019, 11:58 am

oldtrucker wrote:Maybe black holes will be the final information storage centre- of every event in the universe that happened, or never happened through quantum entanglement for god to review. Sometime...after all dwarf stars are dead, after all light and heat are gone- 1/100 trillionth of a degree above absolute zero... when the black holes themselves disappear with the fabric of spacetime -through quantum tunneling.... 980 octillion years from now - or whatever it is.

After the universe stops expanding 980 octillion years from now it might fall back in/on to itself and there will then be another mighty big bang (ka-boom) and the whole thing will start all over again from the beginning, to be repeated for infinity.
Ka-El
Guru

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 26th, 2019, 12:14 pm

Ka-El wrote:After the universe stops expanding 980 octillion years from now it might fall back in/on to itself and there will then be another mighty big bang (ka-boom) and the whole thing will start all over again from the beginning, to be repeated for infinity.

I find that your hypothesis is much more plausible than any other that has been expressed so far. I also believe that when the archaeologists of the future start digging up our remains, they will come to the conclusion that Ronald McDonald was a god that the entire world shared in common.
Think about it, his image is much more prevalent than any other and there are far more of his "churches" spread all over this planet than any other.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4842 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Jun 26th, 2019, 12:56 pm

Ka-El wrote:After the universe stops expanding 980 octillion years from now it might fall back in/on to itself and there will then be another mighty big bang (ka-boom) and the whole thing will start all over again from the beginning, to be repeated for infinity.

But after all quantum tunneling is done, what beginning? What end? It never happened.
The universe equals exactly zero.
From the book by Terence Dickinson, The Universe and Beyond...I'll type it out...
"....black holes are immutable.But given enormous spans of time,they,too, will decay through a process called quantum tunnelling. A black hole the mass of the sun would take a million, billion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion years to snuff itself out. Black holes with greater mass would take even longer...."
I don't really want to try to write that number out. It's gotta be over 980 octillion years.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Ranger66 » Jun 26th, 2019, 2:11 pm

"After the universe stops expanding 980 octillion years from now it might fall back in/on to itself”

After expanding for 980 octillion years the universe stops and starts to contract, what is one meter past that point? Another universe just starting to expand with a completely different array of laws and what is on the other side of our expansion event point?
Ranger66
Übergod

Postby oldtrucker » Jun 26th, 2019, 2:35 pm

Ranger66 wrote:what is one meter past that point?

The raisin bread expands...to where? The edge of the oven? There is no oven...there is no cause and effect in the totality of the universe...but we are used to cause and effect...within the confines of it because we identify with 3 dimensions and linear time. There is no electron there...unless there is someone or something observing it.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 26th, 2019, 3:13 pm

oldtrucker wrote:The raisin bread expands...to where? The edge of the oven? There is no oven...there is no cause and effect in the totality of the universe...but we are used to cause and effect...within the confines of it because we identify with 3 dimensions and linear time. There is no electron there...unless there is someone or something observing it.

Ah yes, the age old question, "If a tree falls in the forest and there is no-one there to hear it, does it still make a sound?".
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4842 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality