Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: Einstein believed in God as the Creator

Postby Ranger66 » Jul 4th, 2019, 9:56 am

Intelligence always defeats lack of intelligence
If this is true prove god exists, one sentence proof is all that is required. A concise well thought out sentence is always superior to pages chaos.
To cool to live, to smart to die
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 461 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jul 4th, 2019, 10:17 am

Absolutely wrong, absolutely untrue
Absolutely unscientific...

You cant know a truth or principle completely until you have studied and experienced it from many perspectives and directions, and seen whether it fits into all other principles and laws.

If a person is simplistic and shallow, one sentence suffices them until they face a different perspective and then they fall and flaunder, as you seem to like doing.

Depth dictates depth and UNDERstanding. The Lord is deep, His words are deep, His principles are all inclusive when you go deep.

Only the shallow like shallow answers.... only the shallow post one line vaque questions and answers.

Mature people study and discern and experience.

Luke 9:44

Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of (shallow) men.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jul 4th, 2019, 10:19 am

IE..Don't let truths fly in one ear and then out the other. Let their truths SINK down into your brain and heart...

Think darn ya's THINK..
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Jul 4th, 2019, 1:07 pm

You cant know a truth or principle completely until you have studied and experienced it from many perspectives and directions, and seen whether it fits into all other principles and laws.

One can study every aspect of a heart attack, but one doesn't have to have one to give an opinion on the subject. Other than knowing from personal observations that; "It is painful" and supported by the survivors' recollections, that have been described to their physician. Every patient has a different threshold of pain. What may hurt one, may be nothing more than gas is to others.

Just because something doesn't fit into other principles and laws as they understand them, just makes the fallacy of the christian belief started 2,000 years ago and the level of science at that time, makes this more plausible. They didn't have the same level of science that we do today, so therefore; everything that they could not explain by reasonable thought, experimentation, based on an open mind and respect for the results, they just wrote it all of to an "act of gawd". and left it at that.

In the last 2,000 years, we (the human race) have proven, through the use of science, have proven that cristian (spelling error deliberate) is just a bunch of hog wash. It has been used fleece the flock of their followers for 2,000 years. They are just taking as much cash as they can from the flock.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4842 posts

Postby Ranger66 » Jul 4th, 2019, 3:14 pm

So we are clear, you cannot prove god exists and you cannot sum up your thoughts into one clear idea.
Ranger66
Übergod

Postby Ranger66 » Jul 4th, 2019, 3:29 pm

So we are clear, you cannot prove god exists and you cannot sum up your thoughts into one clear idea.
Ranger66
Übergod

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jul 5th, 2019, 10:49 am

alanjh595 wrote:

One can study every aspect of a heart attack, but one doesn't have to have one to give an opinion on the subject. Other than knowing from personal observations that; "It is painful" and supported by the survivors' recollections, that have been described to their physician. Every patient has a different threshold of pain. What may hurt one, may be nothing more than gas is to others.

Just because something doesn't fit into other principles and laws as they understand them, just makes the fallacy of the christian belief started 2,000 years ago and the level of science at that time, makes this more plausible. They didn't have the same level of science that we do today, so therefore; everything that they could not explain by reasonable thought, experimentation, based on an open mind and respect for the results, they just wrote it all of to an "act of gawd". and left it at that.

In the last 2,000 years, we (the human race) have proven, through the use of science, have proven that cristian (spelling error deliberate) is just a bunch of hog wash. It has been used fleece the flock of their followers for 2,000 years. They are just taking as much cash as they can from the flock.

I didn't take any cash from our flocks in over fifty years, fruit and vegetables and sometimes fish YES, but seldom seldom money. The Lord provided.... which allowed us to help others, rather than merely trying to stockpile goods. Jesus was RIGHT, He does supply in mysterious and WONDERFUL WAYS to those that follow HIM.

Science as mentioned was created it did not develop over time or in the past 2,000 years that's an absolute LIE. Laws don't evolve or change, they have always been since the BEGINNING of CREATION.

Quite slithering past this blatant truth, you keep forgetting.

As for heart attacks, it takes knowledge and discernment of the biology and chemistry and lets say electronics of muscle, nerves, valves etc...All created by the Lord. The more you know, the better equipped you are and will be.

Know the Lord, know the body He created, know the principles, don't be shallow dumb and uneducated.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Ranger66 » Jul 6th, 2019, 9:46 am

Laws don't evolve or change, they have always been hence no need for a god. Man created god out of fear of the unknown and educated man slowly has learned that we no longer need this crutch to support us. Some men still read story books and intermingle real facts from real laws with gibberish that is clearly false (adam and eve) and logical fallacies. Believe what you want but if you can’t prove it expect others to judge based on facts.
Ranger66
Übergod

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jul 7th, 2019, 10:14 am

Heres another great evolution LIE, laws have always been. They just appeared magically all at once, by themselves NATURALLY.

Evolutionists use the word NATURALLY, or other semantic terms as that is all their theory is based on. SEMANTICS, word twisting and double speak

SEE and study Evolution is a Scientific Lie

IE...Evolutionists like the one above and below, just say it all just happened by chance. That's their summary of all their knowledge and expertise and wisdom, just trust CHANCE, give us enough chances and we will succeed. Mind you they don't trust evolution to do anything so they manipulate through their bought and paid for geneticists, to manipulate the gemopme via transgenetics, monkey gene splicing, brain transplanting etc etc...

See and study that TOPIC HEREIN
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Jul 7th, 2019, 12:15 pm

Was the "law" of gravity created? Or was it discovered? There is no mention of gravity in the bible.
Same goes for electricity, magnetism, x-rays, or even yeast.

Of course you can't make wine without yeast, but somebody claimed that water was turned into wine. In actual fact, to make wine takes time, sugar, yeast and the right combination of all three. It doesn't, just happen.
alanjh595
Guru

Postby Ranger66 » Jul 7th, 2019, 12:57 pm

“all their theory is based on. SEMANTICS, word twisting and double speak”

Pot calling the kettle black
Ranger66
Übergod

Postby alanjh595 » Jul 7th, 2019, 1:42 pm

Ranger66 wrote:“all their theory is based on. SEMANTICS, word twisting and double speak”

Pot calling the kettle black

I agree, religion removed is popular in the intermediate care homes. I have seen a group of seniors that could barely hold their head up and could not command their arms enough to hold hands with their fellow wheelchair bound roomies being pushed into a "communal" area with some twit showing a power point presentation about .....who knows what and jesus.

That to me was just sickening. A congregation of stage 5 dementia patients the could not even move their arms and hands to the person next to them? How low do they have to go?
Last edited by Catsumi on Jul 7th, 2019, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Disparaging remark removed
alanjh595
Guru

Postby Sparki55 » Jul 7th, 2019, 9:55 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:Know the Lord, know the body He created, know the principles, don't be shallow dumb and uneducated.

Well, I've woken up! I'm smart, deep and educated now :biggrin:
I reached out to god and she accepted me! Told me all about the sciences, I've never been so smart. The bible taught me all abour nuclear reactors and god said she would help me be the best nuclear power engineer to create power in third world countires to help the poor! Thanks DDJ for showing me the light! Hail thy creator!
Sparki55
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 893 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jul 7th, 2019, 10:14 pm

Sparki55 wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote:Know the Lord, know the body He created, know the principles, don't be shallow dumb and uneducated.

Well, I've woken up! I'm smart, deep and educated now :biggrin:
I reached out to god and she accepted me! Told me all about the sciences, I've never been so smart. The bible taught me all abour nuclear reactors and god said she would help me be the best nuclear power engineer to create power in third world countires to help the poor! Thanks DDJ for showing me the light! Hail thy creator!

Not that easy Sparki, you have to study and learn, seek and find, knock and only then does the door open. Laziness is the curse of modern education. The Lord demands we do our part and then and only then does He teach and Train and Educate, some via written words, but most cemented into our hearts and brains through direct testing and EXPERIENCE

As the Lord said.. It is the glory of God to hide a matter
But the honor of kings to seek it out...

Study darn ya, STUDY.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Ranger66 » Jul 8th, 2019, 6:43 am

What is the ultimate goal of science?
Ranger66
Übergod

Previous