The Design of Time is Prophecy.. and Covenant of Daniel

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Re: The Design of Time is Prophecy.... and Covenant of Danie

Postby capleton » Jun 29th, 2019, 4:36 pm

Hmmm wrote:You quoted Daniel the Hebrew prophet regarding the 69 weeks? That prophecy was not pointing to the end times but to when the Messiah would appear in Jerusalem. That was fulfilled 2000 years ago.

The Jews don't think Jesus fulfilled a single Messianic Prophecy. What so called Messianic Prophecies did Jesus fulfill exactly?, there is no world peace and "god" has not resurrected the dead etc. It seems to me that Jesus is just another failed Messiah.
capleton
Fledgling

Liked in: 145 posts

Postby Robert7461 » Jun 29th, 2019, 4:42 pm

capleton wrote:It seems to me that Jesus is just another failed Messiah.

He definitely dropped the ball with whatever he was trying to accomplish. The Beatles did more for bringing peace to the world than Jesus ever did.
Robert7461
Fledgling

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 29th, 2019, 6:01 pm

capleton wrote:
Hmmm wrote:You quoted Daniel the Hebrew prophet regarding the 69 weeks? That prophecy was not pointing to the end times but to when the Messiah would appear in Jerusalem. That was fulfilled 2000 years ago.

The Jews don't think Jesus fulfilled a single Messianic Prophecy. What so called Messianic Prophecies did Jesus fulfill exactly?, there is no world peace and "god" has not resurrected the dead etc. It seems to me that Jesus is just another failed Messiah.

Thou hast chosen poorly..

SEE and study and edit your mistake

http://www.about-jesus.org/messianic.htm

etc. etc. etc. etc....
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 29th, 2019, 6:25 pm

Robert7461 wrote:
capleton wrote:It seems to me that Jesus is just another failed Messiah.

He definitely dropped the ball with whatever he was trying to accomplish. The Beatles did more for bringing peace to the world than Jesus ever did.

The Beatles became druggies, and went their separate ways, in dis-array...and yet thought they were gods at one time.

How sad... very very sad, as some even worship them today.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Robert7461 » Jun 29th, 2019, 6:37 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:The Beatles became druggies, and went their separate ways, in dis-array...and yet thought they were gods at one time.

And Jesus spent his time hanging out with a prostitute and then was killed. What a loser.
Robert7461
Fledgling

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 29th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Yea, he choose those with good hearts even if they were prostitutes and tax collectors or doctors like Luke and coarse fisherman.

He didn't get any from the cemeteries (also called seminarians) except maybe one or two.... no evolutionists, some agnostics, but hard headed and brainless atheists, NO, I don't remember any of them that Jesus won, as they refused to be honest.

Yea, and then He died for us as the Lamb of God, sacrificed for us, when He had fulfilled all things. And THEN his disciples truly knew He was the Son of God, and followed HIM all the days of their lives til death did them part, as they choose wisely.

One liners choose poorly...
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 29th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Church people love to say all prophecies have been fulfilled because they don't know any prophecy and want to just look uo and pretend Jesus is going to happen anyday now...as they say no one knows including them because they say they are righteous in knowing nothing.. as Jesus knew nothing....

They are taught to just look up and occupy til He comes, meaning just keep doing their worldly job, and pretend they will be raptured before anything happens to them.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Re: The Design of Time is Prophecy.. and Covenant of Daniel

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jun 29th, 2019, 11:58 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/at- ... &ocid=iehp

Youll read it and miss it totally.. Russia biblically takes over from three countries US, France and Britan... the three toes, three kingdoms, three kings, as stated in three chapters of Daniel. Three are broken and the little horn via his nuclear might gets the ten nation minus three nation Covenant signees, to give all their power to the Russian AC because he s the conquerer.

But its not Putin, but Surkov, yet Putins prepares the way. Putin is not a madman, but very sane and very churchy. Russiais churchy via the Eastern Orthodox Church system (Kirill) and they are opposed to liberalized sex and genders. They are not going to be tolerant even as they are not tolerant now to their own.

Russia is a church stste, Russia is not Comunist nor atheistic... Russia is church Christian, and they will conquer all.

The Ill... make a problem then solve the problem. Make the world dislike liberalism by their intolerable propaganda and new rules.. and the majority will side with the right wing. Create a crisis, solve the crisis. BY chaos bring ordfer, as the AC Putin/Surkov will restore famly values, and the majority will say AMEN, and follow...

Putin is winning hearts, sad but true...and will win the world as the West goes mad and madder.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Ranger66 » Jul 4th, 2019, 4:25 pm

yet thought they were gods at one time.

This is another false comment, what was said was that they were as popular as god.
To cool to live, to smart to die
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 461 posts

Postby Glacier » Jul 4th, 2019, 4:43 pm

Gilchy wrote:
Queen K wrote:No other generation has had every sign. Some, maybe.

Which signs?

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign. Blocking out the scenery, breaking mind. Do this, don't do that. Can't you read the sign.

“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12715 posts

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jul 5th, 2019, 10:32 am

The signs, of the times did not come from the Beattles, but from the Lords prophecies, as ONLY the Lord knows and knew the future.

He barked at the heathen to foretell the future..

Isaiah 41
21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.

An abomination is he that chooseth you, you that know not the future, nor the present nor the past.

Should I post more words from the Lord that blast those that know NOT prophecy ?
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby Davidjayjordan » Jul 5th, 2019, 10:37 am

Notice how the Lincoln awaits its mission near the Straits
Notice how Britain just stole an Iranian tanker
Notice how India is sending its navy, as small as it is, to the Straits, to protect its interests

And you say, nothing will happen and there wont be a Covenant

Notice how Kus..criticized Palestinians for not coming to his meeting with other Arab states, as it takes a war and diplomacy to put together a fair Covenant of Daniel even though the Covenant as mentioned will not last, as dictated by the Lords POPHECY
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Postby alanjh595 » Jul 5th, 2019, 11:30 am

Davidjayjordan wrote:Notice how the Lincoln awaits its mission near the Straits
Notice how India is sending its navy, as small as it is, to the Straits, to protect its interests

Notice how Kus..criticized Palestinians for not coming to his meeting with other Arab states, as it takes a war and diplomacy to put together a fair Covenant of Daniel even though the Covenant as mentioned will not last, as dictated by the Lords POPHECY

What is a, "POPHECY"?

Therefore, this is a territorial dispute and has nothing to do with any belief or religion.

They didn't "steal" anything, they seized it. Big difference.
Iran has summoned the British ambassador in Tehran to complain about what it says was the illegal seizure of an Iranian oil tanker.

That would be like saying that the police "stole" the illegal drugs found during a search of the premises.

Even Iran has stated that they want to complain. 1/10 for an accurate analogy. That is a "FAIL".
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4842 posts

Postby Glacier » Jul 5th, 2019, 12:26 pm

Davidjayjordan wrote:Notice how the Lincoln awaits its mission near the Straits

Notice how every thing bad that happens in the world is called the fulfillment of prophecy?

I'm not smart enough to even pretend to know what Jesus was talking about, but I know that it's easy to fit anything you want into a prophecy if you want to.

I can't say what he was talking about, but I can read, and clearly he wasn't talking about now (or at the very least, not just about now). For example:

Matthew 24:
1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Interpretation: Jesus was lamenting about how the temple would be torn down. The disciples asked when this would happen and then asked about the end of the age (whatever that means, but presumably the second coming).

The temple was destroyed in 70AD.

Continuing on...

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Okay, so wars and rumours of war (you know, the stuff that's been happening since the beginning of time) should not alarm you for this is NOT the sign of the end.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12715 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jul 5th, 2019, 3:58 pm

Glacier wrote:
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.

And on this I believe he was referring directly to the pretenders we have seen throughout history and
who we still see today, even here on these very threads (out in their yards barking at the heathens).
Damn autocorrect; I'm sick and tired of your shirt.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6832 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality