What Would God Do About Coronavirus

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Guru

What Would God Do About Coronavirus

Post by Thinktank »

“I have no time for belligerent people who promote vaccines” God said Wednesday.
“I have no time for people who are belligerent and are trying to make some sort of a statement about anti-vax, and think that this is not a truly challenging pandemic,” Dr. Henry said Wednesday.
fired2.jpg
God hates people like Big Pharma Bonnie who want to use scare tactics to load up children with more and more vaccines. A big percentage of our diet is wheat, dairy and sugar. God made variety - for a reason.

Alfalfa Sprouts
Apple
Apricot
Artichoke
Asian Pear
Asparagus
Atemoya
Avocado
Bamboo Shoots
Banana
Bean Sprouts
Beans
Beets
Belgian Endive
Bell Peppers
Bitter Melon
Blackberries
Blueberries
Bok Choy
Boniato
Boysenberries
Broccoflower
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Cabbage
Cactus Pear
Cantaloupe
Carambola
Carrots
Casaba Melon
Cauliflower
Celery
Chayote
Cherimoya
Cherries
Coconuts
Collard Greens
Corn
Cranberries
Cucumber
Dates
Dried Plums
Eggplant
Endive
Escarole
Feijoa
Fennel
Figs
Garlic
Gooseberries
Grapefruit
Grapes
Green Beans
Green Onions
Greens
Guava
Hominy
Honeydew Melon
Horned Melon
Iceberg Lettuce
Jerusalem Artichoke
Jicama
Kale
Kiwifruit
Kohlrabi
Kumquat
Leeks
Lemons
Lettuce
Lima Beans
Limes
Longan
Loquat
Lychee
Madarins
Malanga
Mandarin Oranges
Mangos
Mulberries
Mushrooms
Napa
Nectarines
Okra
Onion
Oranges
Papayas
Parsnip
Passion Fruit
Peaches
Pears
Peas
Peppers
Persimmons
Pineapple
Plantains
Plums
Pomegranate
Potatoes
Prickly Pear
Prunes
Pummelo
Pumpkin
Quince
Radicchio
Radishes
Raisins
Raspberries
Red Cabbage
Rhubarb
Romaine Lettuce
Rutabaga
Shallots
Snow Peas
Spinach
Sprouts
Squash
Strawberries
String Beans
Sweet Potato
Tangelo
Tangerines
Tomatillo
Tomato
Turnip
Ugli Fruit
Water Chestnuts
Watercress
Watermelon
Waxed Beans
Yams
Yellow Squash
Yuca/Cassava
Zucchini Squash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please, Please, Please get one, two, three, four, and maybe five doses of the quickly developed most fanatically promoted dirt cheap $1.00 thing in human history - the DREADED COVID VACCINE! "It's Just Like a Drivers License"
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: What Would God Do About Coronavirus

Post by 1nick »

Same thing he did with the holocaust or children being raped by priests or babies getting cancer and dying a horrible death, nothing, just sitting back with folded arms saying “meh, I’m fine with this.”

Or no god at all...
Let’s play “Spot the Putin Patsy”
capleton
Board Meister

Post by capleton »

Why doesn't Jebus god magic away the virus, but then again who knows what god would do since he hasn't shown he exists at all.
Last edited by capleton on Nov 30th, 2020, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

Well, that's quite an honour that Dr. Henry has received, being fired by Trump. :up:
And we all know that Trump only fires the best.

Now if he had been praising her.... :200:
I_am_a_Canadian
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Well I guess if you believe in a God then he/she would be the one who started all this *bleep*!
I might look normal but believe me, I talk to animals and wait for them to reply.
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

Every organic farmer (God is the original organic farmer) will tell you when a naturally occurring pest outbreak happens it will go away - magically - without nuking the farm with toxic pesticides because God made good bugs to kill the bad bugs.

Flu outbreaks are necessary when humans go against God's dietary laws and eat loads of cheap garbage. God never made the garbage. Corporations made the garbage that people eat, and then people get sick. Why are there so many diabetics? What did they do - food-wise - to earn the disease?

Because people put the love of money ahead of God, God gave coronavirus. God already has the cure for coronavirus :smt045 - quality food - but people are rejecting it- Look at all the cars at the drive-thrus.

So -Happy Coronavirus Season everyone. Go buy more stuff to throw away in a few years, stuff yourselves with tasty cheap nutritionless food. House prices will go up, and everyone will be happy wearing masks and sanitizing our 'dirty' hands until our 'saviour' - Pfizer - provides us with the vaccine of life.

Pfizer ---> :chicken: <--- people
Please, Please, Please get one, two, three, four, and maybe five doses of the quickly developed most fanatically promoted dirt cheap $1.00 thing in human history - the DREADED COVID VACCINE! "It's Just Like a Drivers License"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:Flu outbreaks are necessary when humans go against God's dietary laws and eat loads of cheap garbage.
But what about the children? Why do babies need to suffer and die unnecessarily? That just is cruel to think flu outbreaks are necessary to weed out children. God gave people the knowledge to fight the flu with vaccines (and covid-19 is not the same as the flu).
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I wonder if anyone considered that a being who believes all of humanity to be born innately sinful, once drowned the entire planet, routinely sends plagues and famines across the land, and demands complete obedience and servitude maybe doesn’t have their best interests at heart? Time for a new god.
Or no god.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
oldtrucker
Guru

Post by oldtrucker »

God would say....
Read Revelations
You will not buy sell or do anything without the mark.... or vaccine ....
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

....and Obama is/was the anti Christ. Now AOC is the anti Christ in waiting.

She’d make a great president, can’t wait till she brings down the vengeance of Satan on all those evangelicals.
Let’s play “Spot the Putin Patsy”
capleton
Board Meister

Post by capleton »

oldtrucker wrote:God would say....
Read Revelations
Revelations sounds like it was written by a delusional old man on mushrooms. How the hell is that the word of god?
youjustcomplain
Übergod

Post by youjustcomplain »

Thinktank wrote:Flu outbreaks are necessary when humans go against God's dietary laws and eat loads of cheap garbage.
Fancy wrote: But what about the children? Why do babies need to suffer and die unnecessarily? That just is cruel to think flu outbreaks are necessary to weed out children. God gave people the knowledge to fight the flu with vaccines (and covid-19 is not the same as the flu).
Children aside, if god gave people the knowledge to fight the flu with vaccines, I'd have to ask, why now?
I mean, for how many hundreds of thousands of years have humans been around, dying from all sorts of god created illnesses caused by viruses and only in the past 200 years have humans been able to vaccinate.

How many, now vaccinated against, diseases have killed (or made to suffer) how many people since humans began to exist? And this god sat idle. Not only did this god sit idle, but this god is said to have created all life, and has the ability to do anything. Which suggests that this god created the viruses we continue to discover by way of killing us off.

Yet people worship this god?

Without attempting to sound argumentative, this god sounds limited in his abilities, and also sounds like he's working against people. If he exists, I'd suggest that he's one of our biggest adversaries.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

It's confusing, when using God with relationship to this pandemic.

On one hand, he is responsible for creating a virus that kills so many of his children, but on the other hand, he will be praised for creating a cure.

Just like, he is praised with giving us the knowledge and ability to build a dam, but he is not responsible for the dam's failure that killed thousands of his blessed children down stream, but is praised for saving the ones that were on higher grounds at the time.

He creates and then kills.
Bring back the LIKE button.
oldtrucker
Guru

Post by oldtrucker »

capleton wrote:
oldtrucker wrote:God would say....
Read Revelations
Revelations sounds like it was written by a delusional old man on mushrooms. How the hell is that the word of god?
I AM NOT on mushrooms....oh wait....
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

Well, if he really was a Christian god, he would have killed all the heathen Chinese that started this virus. So we have to wonder just who's side he's on.
I_am_a_Canadian

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”