Two-faced people are my least favourite people

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Two-faced people are my least favourite people

Post by Thinktank »

LOOK AT THIS 100% TWO-FACE.

Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi with President Barack Obama of the United States, 2009.
In 1970, Gaddafi removed the U.S. and British military bases from Libya and in 1973, he had nationalized all foreign-owned petroleum assets in the country, a move the western countries never forgave him for.
The former Libyan dictator also outlawed alcoholic beverages and gambling, in accordance with his own strict Islamic principles.

Look at her. A prize for anyone who knows what she is saying - about the leader of Africa's most prosperous nation.

This is in religion because Judas was a two-face, maybe the most famous two-face in history, supposedly, and I found two-faced people in church to be my least favourite people. :smt045

Who are your least favourite people?

discuss

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
capleton
Banned

Re: Two-faced people are my least favourite people

Post by capleton »

So how do we do we know that the Judas story is true? because the Bible says so? lol
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Largest populated country in the world is a huge 2 faced place, 1 face they attempt to show the rest of the nations (it’s a bogus face) 2nd face is the true face and its not very pretty. It’s down right discussing
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote:A prize for anyone who knows what she is saying - about the leader of Africa's most prosperous nation.
No one gets the prize. This is what she said ^^^ about the leader of Africa's most prosperous nation.

Canada has 27,000 churches. At least 54,000 preachers. Every Sunday these preachers ask God for stuff. But of the 54,000 preachers in Canada not one complained when we slaughtered Libya's leader. Why is that?

anyone know?

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Gaddafi got what he deserved. Scumbag, murdering, raping, torturing, pedophile he was, I hope he died in agony.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Ten Reasons Libya Under Gaddafi Was a Great Place to Live

Was Gaddafi a dictator? Yes! However, he also had a heart for his country and the world conveniently skips that part every time.

Education and medical treatment were free
Newlyweds received U.S $50,000 from the government < - - - :up:
Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
Libya had no external debt and had reserves of $150 billion most of which were frozen globally
The price of petrol was $0,14 per litre
Having a home was considered a human right
Gender equality actually a reality
The Human Development Index was better than two-thirds of the countries reported on
People had enough food
Privatization of all Libyan oil to every citizen

https://www.africanexponent.com/post/te ... -live-2746

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

gettyimages-157418663-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-456024692-612x612.jpg
This congregation is packed with phony 2-faced frauds
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Thinktank wrote:Ten Reasons Libya Under Gaddafi Was a Great Place to Live

Was Gaddafi a dictator? Yes! However, he also had a heart for his country and the world conveniently skips that part every time.

Libya had no external debt and had reserves of $150 billion most of which were frozen globally
The Human Development Index was better than two-thirds of the countries reported on
People had enough food

Yes, but his foreign policy really sucked.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Thinktank wrote:Ten Reasons Libya Under Gaddafi Was a Great Place to Live

People had enough food

Ok, here’s a scenario for anyone wishing to play along.
You have two young daughters.
One daughter, when she comes of age, will receive 50k when married, drive to the ceremony at 14 cents per litre of petrol in their car, have enough food and a home.
The other daughter will be taken by Gaddafi to be raped, tortured and murdered by him and his evil circle.
Which daughter do you choose?
Or you don’t get to choose, he takes them both to be raped and murdered and someone else gets “the good life”
Discuss.......ting
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Why didn't you post this in the Political forum? Obviously the OP cannot show evidence that the Judas story in New Testament is accurate or indeed any story in the entire Bible for that matter.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

1nick wrote: The other daughter will be taken by Gaddafi
Yeah yeah, just like Saddam killed babies in the incubator. Wow.

Speaking of two-faced people, does anyone know what she did? (she lied about Saddam) She's one off the biggest two-faced people in human history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrwUgWpv4qA
Victor Malarek - a person who is definitely not two-faced.

capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Ah typical Christian, can't offer a shred of evidence so try's to deflect with more nonsense.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

capleton wrote:Ah typical Christian, can't offer a shred of evidence so try's to deflect with more nonsense.
Oh please. I don't read anything ThinkTank writes anymore, so I don't know what you're responding to, but your statement is pretty worthless on its own.

You claim their evidence is nonsense, because it doesn't meet your standard for what evidence needs to be. It doesn't meet my standard either, but I wouldn't go calling other peoples reasons for belief to be nonsense.

If the reason they believe is because of a story about jesus, then that's the evidence. They need not explain why they believe and they don't owe it to you to tell you.

When you ask for evidence, it's disingenuous. You wouldn't accept any evidence that a believer could offer.
No stories, no eye witnesses, no holy scripture, no historical artifacts that corroborate anything. These are all things you would simply dismiss.

So are you actually looking for someone to share their experience with their god and offer a reason to believe? Or are you just looking for a reason to attack peoples beliefs because they don't mesh with yours?

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”