Cash is king?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
paulo7

Re: Cash is king?

Post by paulo7 »

this is religious , righteous, spiritual etc etc writing okay?

not conventional, traditional, worldly, schooling,,, books or literature ETC

anyways, take, what you find here, God Jesus, I, and the rest of us, need all of you more than ever out here

learn from this post, use it as your own people? okay?

God be with you all!,
stay busy active in all truth, the more powerful the faith the more powerful the prayers
paulo7

heres, my cash, all from my God

Post by paulo7 »

There are many states province cities towns countrys that do not have any of these...... FEEL FREE, something interesting cool to read, ALSO. This is also what everyone is looking for, the next big things.

Strictly Soup
IDEA FOR BUSINESS,... $$$$DRIVE THRU SOUP$$$$, WITH 15+ etc of a selection of soups, and only. All the kinds of bread too with the soups $$$FAST SOUP$$$ Even normal fine dining restaurants, more expensive soups, or even for the mall too!$$$$$ HELP YOURSELVES!
MMMMmmmmmmmmmm for all yall, soup! lovers , out there!
There are many cities towns states provinces countries.. ETC ETC out there that do not have any of these, businesses, services...cataclysmic opportunity,...
There could be 8 main dishes that change throughout the weeks, BORSHT, CORN CHOWDER, SPICY ITALIAN, CREAMY COCONUT SHRIMP etc etc THERE REALLY ARE ALOT OF DIFFERENT SOUPS RECIPES OUT THERE...

Valiant Apparel (or something like that) ALL WHITE APPAREL! Gear store THE LIGHT ATTIRE AND ACCESSORIES
SOMEONE START! strictly WHITE!, SHIRTS, PANTS, WALLETS, JACKETS, BOOTS, SHOES, SCARFS BANDANNAS , HOODIES, GLOVES, BELTS etc etc etc all the different brands to select from, BOSS, DENVER HAYES, HANS, Calvin KLINE etc etc etc (expand on this idea) STRICTLY PURE WHITE COLORED THINGS , every brand, every style, even custom made… products
Even carrying cases to put clothes in to keep from getting dirty ETC ETC also, an emblem, or designs, art, embroidery, stitching's ETC
FOR ALL YALL WHITE LOVERS OUT THERE!!!!

Glacier Fed, Ice Fed, Cool it
A depot, spa, made of all stone, with marble or granite tables that are on rollers, and clients are laid face down on the tables, and then roll the back of their heads under a waterfall coming out of the wall. When I was in prison something very uncomfortable would happen, something like a delirium, and I could not stand it for one second, so I figured id try sticking my head under the faucet in the shower room, I turned it on to the coldest and soaked my head, the back of my head, past the point of it hurting and being uncomfortably cold… I then shut the tap off, and what do you know,…. It went away, and I felt very refreshed, cool, calm, I could breathe and think, got my grip back. This operation covers a very large number of symptoms, like, those who are hot headed, stressed, feverish, frantic, manic, anxious, racing thoughts, etc etc COLD WATER TREATMENT/therapy. Based off the cold cloth from mother, on the forehead/face theory concept. Bottle of water on the face in the summer ideology. We can also build off this idea, expand on it. Towards making it a more successful business. Relaxation music, flowers, aromatic substances.. etc etc
THIS FOR EXAMPLE, IN TEXAS OR ARIZONA... test it! its 100% clean and legit! this could be in any hot summer cities towns ETC

Perpetual Desalination Device
This is for all the countries with very hot dry arid weather, could be small time, for little farm operations or w/e, or large scale. We all have seen those elaborate chemistry set ups with all the Pyrex tubes, pots, etc etc, , they could have a set up sitting in the sand, all powered by the heat/sun, and natural evaporation. Pyrex, or if there is other kinds of material that could be used, retain heat, and there could be a drip system, and interchangeable pots to dump out the impurities (like salt and w/e else), from the filtration and process. If it was engineered right, as far as it seems like to me, that this could very easily and inexpensively, created and successful.

The Good Samaritan/Lifechangers/Newlife/Pushstart
There is an unlimited amount of money and time that goes into charities and donations etc. The street people are an ultra minority. This operation, we raise funds gather money, and we select individuals (who are not all the same) and give them a chance in another country or province, conditional incentives for example: we will give you 50 grand, and pay for 5 years rent as long as you… volunteer, find part time work, go to church, go to rehab.. etc etc Room for television feedback and follow-ups an able to be made profitable, sponsors etc etc. The amount of money that’s going to these areas is…. It really is healing and winning, lifting, push start. We also handle widows orphans and handicaps, who like wise seem like have been forgotten, considering how many churches Ive been to and what ive heard about. GREAT ACTS OF KINDNESS, THINGS OF HIGH QUALITY. OUR OWN CONTRYMEN AND WOMEN, CLIENTS.

Does any one know a personal trainer? (speedy lung cleaning procedure..)
I had smoked for years, and knew that the lungs do plug and it does not fall out after 1 year, nor was I going to wait. I devised a theory that if I got the blood pumping in my major artery (thigh) that its all connected back to the lungs and I could loosen, push it out. It was about 8 months since I’ve smoked and I went out and did step ups on a high bench, a real blitz until I was gaging, and what do you know, I went back to the sink and coughed up a golf ball size (no exaggeration) of pure black, another time I did and coughed up a handful of blood and what not, feeling extreame relief and much better breathing! STEP UPS! Customer base can be 8 months or more who have quit, or however you find. All original!

Elaborate Designs
Someone should make a new painting company called: Crazy paint.. (or w/e) house tattoos of all sorts and types/elaborate designs. For all the people out there who want to stand out, be different, zany, exquisite, out of the ordinary, people with taste, daring, who like to have some fun..etc Among the many communities of houses..

Religious
How come there isn’t a clothing brand (not that ive heard of) for/of Jesus/Gospel. A store of hundreds of thousands of different shirts with scriptures/verses from the bible. Could simply be black and white shirts. WHY NOT? THAT WOULD HELP EVERYONE EVERYTHING!, SEEING IS BELEIVING, AND A LOT OF THOSE BIBLE QUOTES ARE VERY CATCHY, AND OBVUIOUS TO BE TRUE AND ACCURATE (do it illegally, if anything illegal you do... do this!)

Space Gun
An idea I had for the video game industry. A game with battle ships like the Bismarck and Hood (WW2 navel battle) So theres, 3 positions, the captain, the electronics crew and the gunners. Headset communications, the gunners in first person try to shoot the other ships. Every time the guns go off or the ship gets hit the ship tilts off of its original axis. The electronics crew, whenever the guns go off or the ships shields get hit or the engines are used, stresses the max energy source, they are constantly fixing blown circuits and other maintaining maintenance stuff. And the captain has very touchy controls and moving the ship is very slow, and is always collaborating with his other fellow captains in the battle of other ships. There can be different classes of vessels too. (this idea can all be grown/added upon) All original (there is not a game like this out there)

Instrumental Radio I...O... RADIO!
WE NEED INSTRUMENTAL ONLY RADIO STATIONS..... sometimes at work cannot play inappropriate music,... what better than listening to instrumentals all together? COOL OR WHAT!? (I.E rap music..) also some music may be liked for some, while its disliked for others... hence, new radio! (among the many different genres of instrumentals...)
Whether it be in the car, or at work, or jogging down the street....!

Movie script, idea, pitch: “THE” Stiletto girls/”THE” DOMINATRIXSsssSS
Can any of you name 1, all women, organized crime groups? 1 name? Lets see Hollywood’s, best ideas and shot! Female superiority
They could be in cool outfits. And this could involved a huge number of Holly wood female actors. Very well so, this could be a next major, hit! Either a movie, or a series. Simple and easy as this/that.

CIGARETTE BUTT TAX seems like to me, there could be a half a cent, return rate on every cigarette but, gathered... make them pay for their pollution, and give incentives to the community... I DONT KNOW? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

"THE" COMMUNITY BANQUET, FEAST we raise money, and buy out EVERY LOCAL BUISNESS, IN TOWN as possible, AND THE ENTIRE, COMMUNITY IS INVITED, FOR FREE FOOD, AND COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS, AN WHATEVER ELSE WE DECIDE TO ADD TO THIS, music, entertainment,,..... A NEW HOLIDAY, NATIONAL
paulo7

Post by paulo7 »

i was born in Canada, Calgary alberta

soo adios amigos,

may the Lord of Peace be with you alll always

i am Canadian, to whom it concerned

and as Jill Cropp would say......

bye bye!

THE END!

(THANK YOU ALL WHO VISITED THIS HARDWORK OF MINE AND OUR LORD GODS!) who hated and unsupported as well ETC, thanks!

this is all valuable information, so please handle this with care, for the permanent database, and all you, free of charge

i could use any support in anyway shape and form however, greatly needed and appreciated ETC

paulo7 's final approach! i love loved you all dearly! and my love and care is growing further still!
Attachments
WIN_20210312_13_51_38_Pro.jpg
Last edited by paulo7 on Mar 16th, 2021, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
paulo7

Post by paulo7 »

paulo7

Post by paulo7 »

and the bible says, to "confess your sins to 1 another...."

and it says" if your guilty of 1, your guilty of them all..."

so let this be an example and confession of mine in the witness of all!

I Paul, am guilty of all sins, I repent in Jesus name!

thanks again, all my fellow Canadians and earthlings and ETC ETC
paulo7

Post by paulo7 »

1 more for you all
Attachments
WIN_20210312_14_11_32_Pro.jpg
paulo7

watch the priesthoods pastors backs! my final charge to you

Post by paulo7 »

Pauls Recommendation for all Denominations
(((((((((/////////bi-weekly chores, duties, expectations, do’s list, organized church
*****!!!!!you will benefit all the more that you do this------\\\\\

THE MORE OF THESE SAID, THE MORE VALUABLE THE WORDS AND SERVICE WILL BE, AND IN FACT IN ORDER TO HEAR/SEE THE TRUTH TO BEGIN WITH, LETS HELP OUR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE AND OUR SELVES BRING HOME THE BACON!

KEEP BUSY IN THE COMMUNITY WHEREVER YOU GO! EVERY CHURCH NEEDS TO BE INSTRUCTED OF THIS IN ALL CHURCH BULLETINS AND EACH CONGREGATION NEED TO BE PRAYING THESE FOR THEIR PRIEST PASTORS NON STOP pray these for me fervently! make it your personal charitable project! This I assure you is not a lost cause or useless project.

“when you see someone sin, (a huge list of things) pray “god give life to so an so for such an such sin” ITS LIFESAVING! 1 John 5:16

“pray fervently “God send out labourers out into your harvest the harvest is plentiful the laborers few” Matthew 9:38

PRAY THESE FOR ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ESPECIALLY PASTORS PRIESTS ETC ETC BOTH, MENTIONED TWICE,... IN THE BIBLE.. FOUND BELOW THIS POST.... PRAY THEM WORD FOR WORD (EXAMPLE:
"God deliver Paul from the unbelievers and that the message spreads rapidly, in Jesus name"

“God, please open a door for utterance, for Paul , so the mystery of christ/gospel can be made manifest and said clearly boldly as it should be, in Jesus name”

Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Colossians 4:3

Ephesians 6:19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak

Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; Pray that I may be rescued from the unbelievers in Judea, that my ministry to Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints, Romans 15:31

Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 2 Thessalonians 3:1
paulo7

Post by paulo7 »

help me email, write, call, and so on an so forth, every church on earth as possible, get the message out there about all these church matters

earn your pay checks and rewards, blessings in the Lord, and so on an so forth

work work work!

"you reap what you sow"

Serve his churches on earth, all of them
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

paulo7 wrote:help me email, write, call, and so on an so forth, every church on earth as possible, get the message out there about all these church matters
You go right ahead and do that on your own. It should keep you busy so you can't post on here.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds wrote:
paulo7 wrote:help me email, write, call, and so on an so forth, every church on earth as possible, get the message out there about all these church matters
You go right ahead and do that on your own. It should keep you busy so you can't post on here.

:up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
paulo7

last trip a month ago, to Ottawa

Post by paulo7 »

these last were taken of my last trip to Ottawa

thank you God

do good, all day everyday, like wise what's right, my goal in faith, is set, and working on it right now as we speak! Doing Jesus

and im gone, take it from here, boyys!! everyone!

pray these i ask and plead, non stop, diligently thank you:

"God deliver Paul Longo from the unbelievers and that the message spreads rapidly, in Jesus name"

“God, please open a door for utterance, for Paul Longo, so the mystery of Christ/gospel can be made manifest and said clearly boldly as it should be, in Jesus name”

(my own quote, and exposing words)
So let's follow him, Jesus, and be like him…. A SAVIOR! OF ALL HUMANITY, ALL DARKNESS AND LIGHT, ALL, no partiality! EVERYONE MUST BE SAVED, "it is not his will that any of these little ones perish..." Everybodys Hero

a faithful servant, of all the denominations
Attachments
05FA0532-F106-4E9D-961C-2A2BF27A8802 (1).jpeg

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”