The day I realized the devil does exist

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

The day I realized the devil does exist

Post by Thinktank »

It was yesterday.

That's the day I realized the devil does exist.
:smt045

USA officials say terrorists might obtain biological weapons.
In a "strategy" known as ring containment the CDC plans to vaccinate in a "circle" around an infected person.

see that? The CDC works for the devil, who exists. For real. The only reason they wanted to vaccinate people is not because some bearded Afghan Muslim will spread smallpox to Americans,(bearded Muslim terrorist couldn't even spread smallpox to himself) but so the devil can scare people into paying for a war in the middle east to enrich the stinking rich.

So what does the devil look like? @ 1:22 you will see him - he has two small bumps on his head - the beginning of horns growing out of his skull. Imagine vaccinating in a circle - it's as bad as when Susan Brown of IH said "vaccinate your bubble."

When did you first realize the devil exists?
Was it when you saw Zelensky playing the guitar in his underwear? When Joe Biden bribed with $1 billion dollars to Ukraine to stop an investigation into corruption? When Stephen Harper bombed Gadafy so rich guys can take one hundred and thirty tons of gold from him?
Three years after it pulled its blockbuster painkiller Vioxx from the market, Merck has agreed to pay $4.85 billion to settle nearly 27,000 lawsuits that claim the arthritis drug caused heart attacks and strokes.
notice the vioxx ad at the beginning of the devil (Fraudci) trying to vaccinate people - for one purpose only - war on middle east countries.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: The day I realized the devil does exist

Post by youjustcomplain »

This has nothing to do with Religion or Spirituality. Belongs in the Conspiracy theroies threads
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 5th, 2023, 6:18 am the devil, who exists. For real.
Any proof of this?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Probably better off turning on Netflix’s to Lucifer. [icon_lol2.gif]
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Dead right wrote: Jan 15th, 2023, 1:57 pm Any proof of this?
for years I never had proof. Then in March 2020 someone from the gov't locked the gate to Sunoka Beach,
basketball hoops were boarded up, yellow police tape on school playground equipment (I'm not making this up)
gas stations never allowed people to use the washrooms (that freaked me out when I drove to Oliver) , and I saw people standing in a line outside the Stupid Store, waiting to get in.

And it was all for one purpose. can you guess what that purpose was?

There's your proof. Oh - and since this is a religion thread - all of the churches went along with the scam.

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

That is a lot of nothing about nothing. If there is proof of the devil it comes from the actions of disingenuous people who make up fantasies and hide them as fact to cover his attack on the good that some actually do.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Proof the devil exists - dogs can actually sense bad things. see this dog - it doesn't trust Fauci.

Even dogs don't trust him. [icon_lol2.gif]

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

The dog is obviously smiling and happy with the attention.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”